Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Rumor from another dinar site 3-10-10

k98nights

Well as disappointed as I am in that tid bit, I have been on this roller-coaster now for a long time, so guess what? We will hear dates & rates conflicting each day. So get used to it... we don't kill the messenger every time you know! Some get to live another day :-)

IMO, this investment has turned into nothing short of a joke lately. Every "intel" person has a different story or rumor. Some say today, some say June, some say end of year, some say before elections, some say within three days after elections, some say LOP, some say RV, some say RI, some say its already happened and we're waiting for the "announcement"........blah blah blah blah blah.........

I say, just end this crap and give us our friggin MONEY!!!

I clearly remember telling you not to share this info because it hasn't been confirmed. lol

actually I kind of agree with you, but Im thinking closer to late august. its not what I was hoping for but iraq is not ready for rv, jmo, I hope Im wrong.

I am nobody when it comes to this investment, but I have felt all along that the Dinar will not increase in value until the oil starts flowing. The financial markets want to see some proof that Iraq is in major recovery mode and that means "oil". I have been on this ride for 4 years and still haven't seen anyhing concrete enough to change my view. I still hope like the rest of you, but reality always brings me back down to earth. I just think of this as my 402K retirement (since we already have a 401K).

I hate when we grab crap form other sites but don't tell where you got it. Its posting a rumor without a link

News gets verified by a link. Rumor doesn't need verification. If rumor were to be verified as true it would no longer be rumor.... I grab crap from other sites and stick it here in the appropriate forum. And... in some cases we don't mention the person who is the source or the site, depending on who it is. But anyway... if you can't deal with the nature of 99% of rumors (ie: crap) then don't come in the rumor forum. Read the news, study official documents, and make your own decisions as to when the RV will happen and at what rate. :)