Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirms its commitment to the coalition of the wise and the National Alliance is a no-confidence calls for Maliki, "early"

yota691

Confirms its commitment to the coalition of the wise and the National Alliance is a no-confidence calls for Maliki, "early"

09.04.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

(Rn) said the Supreme Islamic Council, led by Ammar al-Hakim, on Monday, he stood by the National Alliance and constructive dialogue to resolve the outstanding problems between the political blocs, saying calls for the withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government, individual at the wrong time as he said he had approached formally the issue of withdrawal of confidence. revealed the Iraqi List led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi on Sunday it had begun to move in order to get what she called "national consensus" for the withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government. objects to the Iraqi List, on the mechanism of state administration by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who says it as a monopoly of all the powers his hand. while Maliki says that the powers granted to him the constitution and to those who exposed him to change the constitution instead of blame at opponents. The leader of the Supreme Council Aziz Ugaili told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the issue by the confidence of the Maliki We are not two keys now and there are interpretations of early in this area. " said Ugaili that "the Supreme Council with the Alliance and our vision is a constructive dialogue and national meeting and mutual understanding between all parties so as not to get to a dead end," revealing "about efforts by President Jalal Talabani and the response to Maliki, the possible implementation of some Kurdish demands . " Ugaili said that "political differences become Bhlhalh statements, Yassin Majid al-Shahristani, were fired at the wrong time." He said, "Obama's recent statements were not anticipated by the government especially with regard to that political differences be resolved through the democratic way." In reference to it to withdraw confidence from the government to take place in a democratic way through the House of Representatives. and noted leader of the Supreme Council that "the Supreme Council is part of the coalition, but there are agreements formed on the basis of which the government says the Kurds and Iraq that it had not been implemented." He expressed his Ugaili surprise of "the attitude of the Iraqi refusal to hold a National Congress while it was one of the most political blocs insisted on its convening." The invitation by the Iraqi no-confidence of the Maliki government after it failed the Preparatory Committee last Wednesday to agree on the agenda of the National Congress, which was scheduled to take place last Thursday at the invitation of the President Jalal Talabani. and to confirm the Islamic Supreme Council was characterized by his National Alliance and support policy dialogues to resolve the differences rather than to withdraw confidence from the government sees the members that the time has come to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki. said council member Mohammed Allkash (Rn) that "the National Alliance to replace Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's coalition of the other character itself. " and warned Allkash of "too late" if not replaced by al-Maliki. He said. and met with invited the individual to a member of the National Alliance to support the Iraqi List, which was considered an important issue of the Shiite house and that was a bit late. A spokesman for the National Accord Movement that fall under the Iraqi List, Hadi Zalmi (Rn) that "the Accord Movement welcomed the invitation launched by the National Alliance, Mohammed Allkash replace Maliki, and that was late compared to what came to him as part of the political process. " said Zalmi that "the call has its importance being launched from Beit al-Maliki, which limit the options the political parties, including members of the National Alliance," hoping that "the position point launch of courage by the coalition of the rebellion on the traditional style in the political process. " and recently entered the province of Kurdistan on the line of the political crisis after the announcement of Barzani in a press statement that the agreements did not apply all of Erbil until now and there are disputes not resolved in six years. In reference to the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil. gave Barzani last month a proposal to resolve the issue Hashemi politically requires the meeting of the three presidencies with the Iraqi List and take a position on it. and decided to Kurdistan to stop all oil exports, starting from the first of this April to protest non-payment of Baghdad receivables companies foreign banks operating in the oil region. and called on the Kurdistan Regional Government last Thursday, the federal government to form a joint committee between Arbil and Baghdad to investigate the mutual accusations between the two sides on the smuggling of Iraqi oil. came calling after accusing his face Deputy Prime Minister Hussein al-Shahristani, to the territory of Kurdistan oil smuggling to Iran and Turkey, which rejected and denied by the politicians and officials in the region. From: Haidar Ibrahim, RN peace Baghdadi

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=51247#ixzz1rYjDZeYu

• Upvote 2

Here we go, "AS THE WORLD TURNS". What a tv series this could be . Never ending drama.GO RV!

I just hope and pray that a full government comes out of this mess soon. Shabb's needs it to help his country. I need it to cash in my dinars. Go RV!

• Upvote 2

Here we go, "AS THE WORLD TURNS". What a tv series this could be . Never ending drama.GO RV!

I just hope and pray that a full government comes out of this mess soon. Shabb's needs it to help his country. I need it to cash in my dinars. Go RV!

...exactly, what he said !!!!

Edited by jetphyxr

Maliki is good at making promises, but never following thru with any of them. They need to get him out now! Otherwise, he'll manage to undo everything our men and women fought for to help the Iraqis gain independence from a dictator. Maliki has his own agenda; absolute power, control, greed. He'll never change, regardless if he shares power or not. Shabibi will never RV until he knows Maliki will not have complete control, and I don't blame him a bit. Until we see a GOI formed, we will continue waiting for the RV... Just my opinion

• Upvote 1

My thing is... what does each person want? Does Shabs want the RV cause it seems like he's been all about RD and now it seems like Maliki is trying to force the RV but also wants complete power... honestly I won't care who is in power as long as there is an RV in the first place and I can cash in... either way if Maliki becomes another dictator then we can remove him too... I don't know if it would fire up this process all over again but if an RV happens I won't care too much except that I wouldn't want to waste more of our military on it.

If people who think Maliki is an Iranian puppet are right then it's a dangerous situation because then all of the sudden Iran controls Iraq's oil if Maliki does become a dictator... but if Shabs gets his way then do we lose out? or is all his RD talk curbing speculation till the gov is complete? it's frustrating bu it is finally getting to where it is interesting again to see things play out... it got boring these last couple of months :lol: