Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Nite Bytes: 8Ball - The Shabibi Plan May Be 3 Months Long !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Lose Weight. Do These MC Hammer Clown Pants Make My Butt Look Wide ?

4-5-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling Watch what's going to happen after June when the UN Secrity has their vote & see if they get out of Chapter 7. They said they are going to revalue their currency & exchange the notes. We will see if these guys actually do it. I don't believe in language such as low ball, sucker rate, low rate. The will come out at the highest rate they can come out at. They need to build up their economy along with the currency.

4-6-2012 Newshound Guru Doc the National Meeting did not and is not currently happening. An article from yesterday said Talabani urged the preparatory committee for the holding the National Meeting to “intensify its efforts and reach understandings in order to set a new date for holding the meeting soon.” Several other quotes from other officials basically said the same thing. What we do know is the Preparatory Committee is "being strongly urged" to find common ground so all parties will be at the meeting. We reported earlier we were very skeptical as to this meeting being held due to delay tactics by Maliki...this too is a pawn in his ultimate goal of chapter 7 release...the Kurds have signaled their willingness to continue the talks by pumping oil once again.

4-6-2012 Newshound Guru Doc Several articles have reported the budget has been published in the gazette. Several sites had argued the RV must occur prior to this because the RV is contained in the budget...we disagreed with that premiss and the fact that the budget has been published and the RV has not been announced would indicate our position was correct. The RV is not interwoven in the budget. However, we do believe there is a second budget waiting to be revealed as the RV occurs.

4-6-2012 Newshound Guru Doc We have reviewed several more articles which stated the goal was to have the dinar "...level to the dollar." Again this would indicate a 1 to 1 exchange rate and not the $3+ and certainly not the $5+ some are reporting. The articles continue to suggest an initial lower rate and then a progression to the $1 goal. Some suggest this is a smoke screen and that could be the case, however, this is what is being reported out of Iraq currently.

4-5-2012 Newshound Guru Med I SEE ALSO THAT THE US HAS ACTUALLY COME OUT AND SAID THAT KUWAIT NEEDS TO BACK DOWN AND WORK ON GETTING IRAQ OUT OF CHAPTER VII. NOW CHAPTER VII ONLY ENTAILS THREE THINGS - THE DEMARCIATION OF THE BORDERS, THE ACCOUNTING OF MISSING AND TO PAY THE REST OF THE COMPENSATION...NOTHING ELSE NO ECONOMIC POLICIES, NOTHING ELSE.

4-5-2012 Newshound Guru Enorrste Shabibi may go ahead and pull the trigger even if Maliki fails to form a final government. If he forms the government we will see the RV “poste haste”...if he fails to form a government, even a release from Chapter VII will NOT give us the RV. At some point, though, I believe Shabibi will act, and almost certainly before the end of April, even if the National Conference is a bust.

4-6-2012 Newshound Guru 8Ball I saw a news article today quoting Talabani as saying the NC had to be postponed...Maybe they lied…. and the National Convention took place...you know how politicians sometimes aren’t clear on the truth, well the currency auction shows a change is in place, cabinet cancelled a holiday...the end of the week shouldn’t be low in cash and the volume of sales is also low...we have the Budget being released to the gazette on April 19th. April 9th holiday is cancelled...that leaves 10 days. On January 17th the rate was changed from 1170 to 1166. Three months puts us at April 17th two days before the budget release...The Shabibi plan maybe 3 months long.

• Upvote 7

Can't tell from your av Thug. As far as any of us know, you may be nekid under that desk. I will say, your posts are 2 Legit 2 Quit, and that's a Smoothout Intro. Thank goodness you only report the news, otherwise that would be A Fate Worse Than Death. However, Since We Are 3 Weeds From The Same Root, This Is The Way We Roll. U Can't Touch This. Nice job Young Blood.

• Upvote 4

Too many trips to MickeyD's has left it's mark, Thug. Need to cut back on the Special Sauce, maybe...

stock-photo-two-fat-clowns-563911.jpg

ohmy.gif

Is That A Double Wide ? :blink:

I'm Gonna Need A Bigger Butt To Carry Around That Post RV Wallet If Okie's $5 Rate Comes Thru ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

You know...when a moo-moo becomes a t-shirt, then it is time to step away from the food tray. Well, Thug, you better start chowing down on those extra value items. According to all the super secret intel we only have seconds left. This thread is great! Thanks!

• Upvote 2