Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete 3 Zeros? Top 38 Countries have equivalent of $60 Trillion USD in Circulation. COMBINED.

Pastor Tom

Just a thought... But do you think that Iraq gets much attention outside of US ( and coalition forces) and and Iraqi media???

JMO, but I doubt people across the globe are hearing much about Iraq, except maybe those that were either part of the original invasion force or those that were supporting forces... Everybody else probably doesn't care...

Nice try :)...but we all know there are many countires & foreign companies knocking on Iraq's door wanting to get some of the action....tell me how many of those countires who had previously RD'd can say the same:unsure: :blink::huh:

• Upvote 1

Nice try :)...but we all know there are many countires & foreign companies knocking on Iraq's door wanting to get some of the action....tell me how many of those countires who had previously RD'd can say the same:unsure: :blink::huh:

How about Russia??? Even China has done a redenomination...

Why not try and support how based on information available that Iraq is able to afford such a massive rise in currency value, rather than put it upon others to show that no other country has ever done what Iraq is claimed to have planned? Because you can't???

• Upvote 1

"My question is why would Iraq be any different than any other country that has gone before them?"...really:unsure: :blink::huh: when was the last time a country that was & then had RD'd received so much attention..cause apprarently this happens to be a unique situation :o

Maybe the internet explosion is the reason for all the attention it's getting and has something to do with it being a unique situation? I know that most countries rid themselves of hyperinflated currencies by redenominating but who knows, maybe Iraq has an ace up their sleeve. I sure hope so, because this has got to be the longest poker hand ever! I don't know how some of you have been in this as long as you have.

How about Russia??? Even China has done a redenomination...

Keep trying my friend:unsure: :blink::huh:...you're missing my point....you're comparing a country whose doors have been pried open to countires with doors shut closed

Maybe the internet explosion is the reason for all the attention it's getting and has something to do with it being a unique situation? I know that most countries rid themselves of hyperinflated currencies by redenominating but who knows, maybe Iraq has an ace up their sleeve. I sure hope so, because this has got to be the longest poker hand ever! I don't know how some of you have been in this as long as you have.

The internet....yeah I guess so :( ...never liked that Al Gore guy...

• Upvote 1

So Gotsix. Your point is that since Iraq is opening up to foreign business this somehow means they can RV on a massive scale overnight? Sorry. I dont care how much business is to be done a RV like that is impossible.

Actually the future business to be done in Iraq is reason for a RD. No one wants to do business with a hyperinflated currency and since a massive overnight RV is fantasy then a RD is what they would obviously perform. This way the new currency will benefit and strenghten with future economic development.

• Upvote 1

Keep trying my friend:unsure: :blink::huh:...you're missing my point....you're comparing a country whose doors have been pried open to countires with doors shut closed

And you are not showing that Iraq is ANY different that the countries that have performed the exact same action...

Style of government does not seem to matter to the IMF, if you haven't noticed from their membership list... Only the ability to support the value the country claims to their claim to their currency...

You seem to be insinuating that Iraq has been able to do what every other country is not allowed to do under IMF rules, manipulate the value of their currency... Is that what you are claiming? If so, don't you think that neighboring countries that the owed billions to would have objected at some point???