Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post from Dinar Detectives

This guy is completely wrong... there WILL BE new treasury notes in circulation very soon backed by gold, silver, plat, other resources. They are the "alternative currencies" competing with the Fed Reserve Notes that Ron Paul has discussed(I wonder why there is such a nationwide media black out of this man, that tells me all that I need to know)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No sense in arguing about something NO ONE here has control over. It's ok for peeps to give their opinions, right or left...hahaha...and for those who disagree? Just don't read them smile.gif and be thankful for our Freedom of Speech! Hopefully, pretty soon, we'll all be deliriously happy for having suffered through all the frustration and...excitement~ blink.gif

Totally agree with this.

As a newbie I fell into the trap of okie and believed him for couple weeks and now I read okies posts and its just guessing.

No OKIE never guesses. He just out right lies. hahahahahahahaha

and yes never pi$$ of the blue space monkeys.

There sure have been a lot of posts from newbies as of late, but not your typical "I'm new to the Dinar" thing. They seem to be coming from people from other sites, possibly "Guru's" who, in my opinion, are attempting to infect the DV site with their mumbo-jumbo. This is just my observation, and my message will self destruct after the RV.

GO RV...

Because someone is a "Newbie" to this site, doesn't make them new to the Dinar game or any less informed than any of you who have been here for years. I myself have owned Dinar for several years and am anything but a "Newbie" when it comes to purchasing and selling currency on the Forex. I for one agree with a lot of the information he has posted here. Time on here chatting with all your DV buddies doesn't make you an expert in any of this Dinar business. A lot of this on a daily basis is regurgitated retoric and passes the time until the RV presents itself. I am glad to be able to share my opinions on here and to listen to others opinions.....but when it comes to the RV....that is all they are...opinions. It will happen when it happens....and it will be great.....and more than likely....nobody....and I mean nobody will predict the moment it will arrive.......my opinion.....for what it's worth :)

• Upvote 1

That's because every party needs a pooper! smile.giflaugh.gif

Coz its so much better to be a mindless shill than a party pooper?

At least TimS has less chance of being sold a paper umbrella than many dinar investors....and I use that term investors very very loosely.

• Upvote 1

I disagree. This guy want's us to believe his fairytale about there are no bad guys...? I have read or seen much of the evidence myself, This is not insignificant evidence, this is overwhelming evidence!

He wants us to believe the Federal Reserve is going to finish out some contract it has with the American people? Hugh is right in sayimng that if the Federal Reserve is staying around like this guy says, the the Federal reserve Note is also staying around, and that's just not possible, the currency is not backed by anything at all. As far I understand, it's whole existence is un-sustainable, as soon as the Federal reserve stops printing the dollars that they are thowing at the economy to keep it alive the patient will flatline on the ER gurney! The economy is completely on life support...it's called the Federal Reserve!

Whatever contract that those with the Federal Reserve alledge to have with the American People is null and void do to the many crimes they have commited for their own greed.

The way he describes the RV taking place...does not make sense. He is saying basically, just sit back and wait for the Iraqis to get their act together and it will happen! Well, it has not happened in 8 years, and I don't think waiting on the Iraqis will speed it up! Nothing has happened all this time because it was not supposed to happen because there was an external influence that no one knew about that was pulling the strings, we only found out last summer or fall with the first release of the White Hats report. Then and only then did things start to make sense.

This author clearly works for the dark side! Deny!...Deny! Repeat!./...Repeat!

I'm not buying into it! Carlos

carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego

Yeah I hear you .... aparently the OP has another account and goes by Steeldawg as well .... he posted this same thing under his other user name at the same time as this one ...... it has since been deleted.

Let's just say I wasn't very nice to him, So RSL / Steeldawg which ever user name your going by please accept my apology I've had a pretty rough day marking university papers checking for plagiarism.

Think it's time I was off to bed.

No offense taken... but the other posting was not me. I saw the posting on Dinar Detectives, thought it was interesting and decided to share it.