Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you really want to know about the RV

There is one strange thing that I heard from somebody I was talking to on St. Patty's day. The guy I was talking to is a personal chef for a very wealthy and prominent family. He noticed that the parties they were having were getting a little smaller and certain wealthy people in the banking industry were not showing up like they did in the past. He asked why aren't so and so around anymore. He was told "Well so and so is not going to be around anymore. They are under the microscope right now. " You can take that any way you want.

• Upvote 1

There is one strange thing that I heard from somebody I was talking to on St. Patty's day. The guy I was talking to is a personal chef for a very wealthy and prominent family. He noticed that the parties they were having were getting a little smaller and certain wealthy people in the banking industry were not showing up like they did in the past. He asked why aren't so and so around anymore. He was told "Well so and so is not going to be around anymore. They are under the microscope right now. " You can take that any way you want.

Interesting stuff... I think we all fall under the psychological term of the "normalcy bias" ..we think nothing of this magnitude could ever occur in our lifetime just because it never has, and everything will continue on as normal... impossible, this path has been proven unsustainable, and only the only chance the little people really have for their kids and grandkids, is for everyone to stand united.. Revolutions have happened all throughout history...the constitution isn't just some 200+ year old piece of paper that deserves to be sh*t on...it's a blueprint on how to fight tyranny... the bible is over 2000 years old and I still don't see people calling that document outdated.

• Upvote 1

Interesting stuff... I think we all fall under the psychological term of the "normalcy bias" ..we think nothing of this magnitude could ever occur in our lifetime just because it never has, and everything will continue on as normal... impossible, this path has been proven unsustainable, and only the only chance the little people really have for their kids and grandkids, is for everyone to stand united.. Revolutions have happened all throughout history...the constitution isn't just some 200+ year old piece of paper that deserves to be sh*t on...it's a blueprint on how to fight tyranny... the bible is over 2000 years old and I still don't see people calling that document outdated.

great point hugh +1

• Upvote 2

***///BSB***///

Keep up the dialogue, folks - learn from eachother.

FRANKn'Beans - now thet there's funny! Frank, don't be a tool - open yer mind.

GRAND PUBAH - now thet ya know yer lovely bride is a conspirator, a beautiful spy, are ya gonna

sleep w/ one eye open?

(I would, I couldn't stop lookin' at her either!) ;) I'm a bad 'Ol Sarge! :P

• Upvote 1

***///BSB***///

Keep up the dialogue, folks - learn from eachother.

FRANKn'Beans - now thet there's funny! Frank, don't be a tool - open yer mind.

GRAND PUBAH - now thet ya know yer lovely bride is a conspirator, a beautiful spy, are ya gonna

sleep w/ one eye open?

(I would, I couldn't stop lookin' at her either!) ;) I'm a bad 'Ol Sarge! :P

hahahahaa!! laugh.gif

Sarge I have taken to sleeping with my trusty dog Taco between us. (see his pic in my profile)

He may not be big but he is insanely loyal to me. I figure if nothing else he can slow her down if she decides to make a move on me while I am sleeping.

Besides I think he also (Taco) is starting to have his doubts about her. I was playing with the letters of her name the other day and noticed if you spelled her name backwards with a couple of minor adjustments it is really close to Rothschild. ohmy.gif

And thanks for your service to our country sir!

GP

• Upvote 1

The military men should just take George W Bush's immortal words of advise "Fool me once.............................Shame on....................Shame on you, ...............................Fool me and I can't get fooled again."

Rothsdad:

You really made me laugh with that one! I look forward to your views.

Bush was an idiot!

Carlos

I'm so confusedblink.gif

The John Birch Society is an American political advocacy group that supports anti-communism, limited government, a Constitutional Republic[1][2] and personal freedom.[3] It has been described as radical right-wing.[4][5][6]

Founder Robert W. Welch Jr. (1899–1985) developed an elaborate organizational infrastructure in 1958 that enabled him to keep a very tight rein on the chapters.[7] Originally based in Belmont, Massachusetts, it is now headquartered in Grand Chute, Wisconsin,[8] with local chapters in all 50 states. The organization owns American Opinion Publishing, which publishes the journal The New American.[9]

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 2

The John Birch Society is an American political advocacy group that supports anti-communism, limited government, a Constitutional Republic[1][2] and personal freedom.[3] It has been described as radical right-wing.[4][5][6]

Founder Robert W. Welch Jr. (1899–1985) developed an elaborate organizational infrastructure in 1958 that enabled him to keep a very tight rein on the chapters.[7] Originally based in Belmont, Massachusetts, it is now headquartered in Grand Chute, Wisconsin,[8] with local chapters in all 50 states. The organization owns American Opinion Publishing, which publishes the journal The New American.[9]

thanks HJB! Now dat be makin sense

• Upvote 2

I think that it might help people understand to say that we are talking about a "conspiracy" and no longer a "conspiracy theory". The conspiracy theory is a notion that may be connected to reality if there were evidence to prove the allegation. once there is evidence, then the conspiracy theory moves into the realm of conspiracy and the evidence presented then becomes the object of focus to determine if it hold water.

In this case, I feel the evidence forms a string of dots that can be connected to shown:

1.- The New World Order , Illuminati, Western Bankers Cabal, does exist and they not only have a long standing plans to take over our country, but, in fact have succeded in doing so.

2.- The White Knights, White dragons, White Hats have seen the intent of the Dark Cabal and are taking steps to check them and stop their forward movement and may be in the process of bringing them dowm as we speak.

There is clear evidence all around us for those who are willing to look for them.

What makes this issue unbelieable to many are allegations associated with the text quoted that seem too far fetched for the average person that has had little exposure to the issues before, and I feel the tendancy among people is that when presented with an issue where some of the text may be acceptable is mixed in with items that we consider controvertial we tend to throw the baby out with the bathwater, dismissing the whole series of issues as incredible, when in fact there is a basis in truth, or the possibility of a basis in truth.

Personally I believe items # 1 and # 2 are true and readily provable beyond a shadow of a doubt, but since I have only had limited exposure to the more controvertial issue the author mentions, I will reserve judgement on them for some time in the future when they can be proved or disproved. I am not asking that anyone take it upon himself to help me with this.

Since the source of the information is not msm, then it must come from the underground, where conspiracies and conspiracy theories and every kind of wacko extremist leech into what are reasonable stories.

Carlos

Hugh -

For someone who called himself a "newbie" when you first came on this site, you sure are RIGHT ON!!!!!

Like I told you b4 -- you are light years ahead of most folks in this investment in your knowledge and perceptions. Thanks for this post...........

There's another "man of vision" who puts 2 and 2 together, and not only comes up with 4, but 4 with a reason. You and "Poof" dissemminate information almost exactly in the

I think that it might help people understand to say that we are talking about a "conspiracy" and no longer a "conspiracy theory". The conspiracy theory is a notion that may be connected to reality if there were evidence to prove the allegation. once there is evidence, then the conspiracy theory moves into the realm of conspiracy and the evidence presented then becomes the object of focus to determine if it hold water.

In this case, I feel the evidence forms a string of dots that can be connected to shown:

1.- The New World Order , Illuminati, Western Bankers Cabal, does exist and they not only have a long standing plans to take over our country, but, in fact have succeded in doing so.

2.- The White Knights, White dragons, White Hats have seen the intent of the Dark Cabal and are taking steps to check them and stop their forward movement and may be in the process of bringing them dowm as we speak.

There is clear evidence all around us for those who are willing to look for them.

What makes this issue unbelieable to many are allegations associated with the text quoted that seem too far fetched for the average person that has had little exposure to the issues before, and I feel the tendancy among people is that when presented with an issue where some of the text may be acceptable is mixed in with items that we consider controvertial we tend to throw the baby out with the bathwater, dismissing the whole series of issues as incredible, when in fact there is a basis in truth, or the possibility of a basis in truth.

Personally I believe items # 1 and # 2 are true and readily provable beyond a shadow of a doubt, but since I have only had limited exposure to the more controvertial issue the author mentions, I will reserve judgement on them for some time in the future when they can be proved or disproved. I am not asking that anyone take it upon himself to help me with this.

Since the source of the information is not msm, then it must come from the underground, where conspiracies and conspiracy theories and every kind of wacko extremist leech into what are reasonable stories.

Carlos

Well said. The reason people can't believe it is because it sounds like a movie script more than real life...but I ask...do people really think the reality we live in is based on what the mainstream media portrays?

Hugh -

For someone who called himself a "newbie" when you first came on this site, you sure are RIGHT ON!!!!!

Like I told you b4 -- you are light years ahead of most folks in this investment in your knowledge and perceptions. Thanks for this post...........

There's another "man of vision" who puts 2 and 2 together, and not only comes up with 4, but 4 with a reason. You and "Poof" dissemminate information almost exactly in the

Thanks man, everyone agrees that knowledge is power... that's why the PTB are sh*tting a brick passing every Nazi law they can, because they know an informed and aware public is the biggest threat to national security.

continued -- hit the "post" button b4 I finished..........lol, a great typist I'm NOT!!!!

anyway, the next line should have read "almost exactly in the same way"...........

And, I not only appreciate but ENJOY your take on things and find you both a breath of fresh air that explains a lot, answers many questions I've had about all of this for years and fills a void in the world of information aout there............

Keep on keepin' on............

Catone

• Upvote 1

hahahahaa!! laugh.gif

Sarge I have taken to sleeping with my trusty dog Taco between us. (see his pic in my profile)

He may not be big but he is insanely loyal to me. I figure if nothing else he can slow her down if she decides to make a move on me while I am sleeping.

Besides I think he also (Taco) is starting to have his doubts about her. I was playing with the letters of her name the other day and noticed if you spelled her name backwards with a couple of minor adjustments it is really close to Rothschild. ohmy.gif

GP

...and that's why there has been less money in your wallet and she has new earings... B)

GH

• Upvote 1

hahahahaa!! laugh.gif

GP

***///BSB***///

TACO's name spells -

CATO THE KUNG FU DOG! :P:lmao::lol:

• Upvote 2

I can take the mocking and ridicule from the non-believers, so I'm going to post this anyway... take it as you may...

Things get really interesting at 11:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD_ket_9Fcc&feature=youtu.be

I like what they want to do. Don't know how it's going to happen. Hope that is what the white hats are working on, if they are for real. Don't know if I trust Romanov. I guess proof is in the pudding.

I like what they want to do. Don't know how it's going to happen. Hope that is what the white hats are working on, if they are for real. Don't know if I trust Romanov. I guess proof is in the pudding.

I don't trust the "white hats"... They setup Lord Black Heath to look like a fool, and are distracting from the real cases, it's a psy op. The White Knights and the White Dragons are who I'm BANKING(yes pun intended) on. It's always been said there would be one final battle between Good vs Evil... here we go.