Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shocking News from ABCs Diane Sawyer

delta22

? ? ? SHOCKING ABC News on Obama/USA Infrastructure

Diane Sawyer reporting on U.S. bridge projects going to the Chinese.... NOT Americans.

The bridges are right here in the U.S. and yet Obama has approved for Chinese contractors to come

In and do the work. What about jobs for Americans???

Watch this video. It doesn't take long to view.

This one should be tough for the supporters of the current regime to swallow....

AND it comes from ABC NEWS...no Snopes or Wikileaks on this one!!

U.S.A. Bridges and Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms

Shocking to say the least! This video is a jaw-dropper that will make you sick. (It was also shocking that ABC was actually reporting this story.)

The lead-in with Obama promising jobs in the U.S. by improving our infrastructure is so typical of all his promises!

Our tax dollars are at work - for CHINA!!!

I pray all the unemployed see this and cast their votes accordingly in 2012!

CLICK here: U.S. Bridges, Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms | Video - ABC News

PLEASE PASS ON TO EVERYONE !!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

? ? ? SHOCKING ABC News on Obama/USA Infrastructure

Diane Sawyer reporting on U.S. bridge projects going to the Chinese.... NOT Americans.

The bridges are right here in the U.S. and yet Obama has approved for Chinese contractors to come

In and do the work. What about jobs for Americans???

Watch this video. It doesn't take long to view.

This one should be tough for the supporters of the current regime to swallow....

AND it comes from ABC NEWS...no Snopes or Wikileaks on this one!!

U.S.A. Bridges and Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms

Shocking to say the least! This video is a jaw-dropper that will make you sick. (It was also shocking that ABC was actually reporting this story.)

The lead-in with Obama promising jobs in the U.S. by improving our infrastructure is so typical of all his promises!

Our tax dollars are at work - for CHINA!!!

I pray all the unemployed see this and cast their votes accordingly in 2012!

CLICK here: U.S. Bridges, Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms | Video - ABC News

PLEASE PASS ON TO EVERYONE !!!

need a link.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All I have to say is how much more is it going to take to convince America that this man is a puppet and was bread to do this job. Destroy America...?

It looks like he is bent on destroying, its up to us this November to bring the destruction to an end.....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Liberal news reporting this? Hmm.....Maybe now they will get a clue as to who this knucklehead really is and to what aim his "policies" and orders are directed! Pray for our fellow citizens to make the right decision come this November. He's one scary dude sad.gif

BTW....if you are a fan, I don't mean to offend. Just exercising my Freedom of Speech while I still have it biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

This same thing was reported and posted here last week. I also commented on this months ago. I wish everyone was familiar with Federal and State mandates with regards to construction projects. I also wish everyone was familiar with the bidding process, as far as, the lowest bid wins. I am not going to go into it again, as it was more than I wanted to type the last time. Funny that chinese companies come here to work, and american companies go to china to work. And if nobody remembers, most of the companies that bolted for china, did it long before Obama was on any radar screens. Neg away. :(

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

What is so sad is EVEN with this Damning video, not to mention all the other wonderful changes this administration has brought us in a very short 3 years, is the lemings are still going to vote for this British Puppet.

It seems no matter what facts are brought to the table, how clear the evidence, when the Jury is brainwashed and druged beyond Comprehension, its going to take more than this country can take to wake them up. I just pray that when that DOES happen, we still have those who have the heart and love for one another to fight to bring us out of the ashes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This same thing was reported and posted here last week. I also commented on this months ago. I wish everyone was familiar with Federal and State mandates with regards to construction projects. I also wish everyone was familiar with the bidding process, as far as, the lowest bid wins. I am not going to go into it again, as it was more than I wanted to type the last time. Funny that chinese companies come here to work, and american companies go to china to work. And if nobody remembers, most of the companies that bolted for china, did it long before Obama was on any radar screens. Neg away. :(

GO RV, then BV

Yes... in all fairness, it seems that we as Americans don't support America much anymore. sad.gif How can I make such a claim? unsure.gif Do you buy from Walmart?... or the hordes of other companies that have sent their manufacturing overseas? Do you remember when Walmart used to advertised "Made in America"... I guess that was before Sam Walton died? Then of course we started selling loads of land to the Japanese here in America during their economic boom... now it's the Chinese coming in here. dry.gif I am honestly just wondering if one day we will wake up and realize this land isn't America anymore.... but some conglomeration of other countries holding the bill of sale for what we just thought was our country? Will we wake up in time, or is it already too late? blink.gif Only God knows imo.... but I seriously hope it isn't too late!

• Upvote 2

Yes... in all fairness, it seems that we as Americans don't support America much anymore. sad.gif How can I make such a claim? unsure.gif Do you buy from Walmart?... or the hordes of other companies that have sent their manufacturing overseas? Do you remember when Walmart used to advertised "Made in America"... I guess that was before Sam Walton died? Then of course we started selling loads of land to the Japanese here in America during their economic boom... now it's the Chinese coming in here. dry.gif I am honestly just wondering if one day we will wake up and realize this land isn't America anymore.... but some conglomeration of other countries holding the bill of sale for what we just thought was our country? Will we wake up in time, or is it already too late? :blink: Only God knows imo.... but I seriously hope it isn't too late!

All to true R&S. And Walmart is the largest employer of Americans on the planet, if I'm not mistaken. :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you once again i.p. for thinking of me. Your smash and dash tacit is kind of amusing.....Get in, get out, that's your motto. I do have a couple questions for you though. Did I harm you in some way? What's with your infatuation with me? You're not an ex, are you? It must be a real bummer that you're only allowed so give out so many negs a day. I will continue my vigilant watchful eye on you. ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Obama has given in to a partial but not complete Keystone pipeline project. That's the good news.

The bad news, China will build it while unemployed Americans watch.

is it a you tube video?

Yes. U-tube still had it last week. The bridge story is about 6 weeks old.

What is so sad is EVEN with this Damning video, not to mention all the other wonderful changes this administration has brought us in a very short 3 years, is the lemings are still going to vote for this British Puppet.

It seems no matter what facts are brought to the table, how clear the evidence, when the Jury is brainwashed and druged beyond Comprehension, its going to take more than this country can take to wake them up. I just pray that when that DOES happen, we still have those who have the heart and love for one another to fight to bring us out of the ashes.

"all the other wonderful changes this administration has brought us in a very short 3 years" Somebody's living in la la land. Sorry. I can't think of a single one. And even if I could, it would be enormously overshadowed by the divisiveness he has caused, the anger and angst he has created, the misery and hardships he has dumped into the lives of most Americans. America is NOT better off than it was 3 years ago. Not at all in even a single way. Surely you jest.

Obama has given in to a partial but not complete Keystone pipeline project. That's the good news.

The bad news, China will build it while unemployed Americans watch.

Yes. U-tube still had it last week. The bridge story is about 6 weeks old.

And the part of the Keystone pipeline he has given his permission to build is the part that doesn't need his permission because either a.) George Bush already gave permission for it or b.) it is on private lands over which Obama has no jurisdiction. He is a liar and a fake.