Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Got Some Intel...

possum

Ok, here it is, my bud over there is still convinced the RV happens in less than two weeks and wil range from $1.22-$3.66 with no lop, and a 90 day period to exchange the large denoms. He has good sources and they told him the exact rate is only known by a few and have intentionally given misinformation for security reasons of their monetary system. I know it's a rumor but Possum is banking on it.

No, two weeks ain't nuff time to get the smaller denoms out but that ain't the issue. The RV will be announced in two weeks then the process takes place for the rest of the year with 90 days to get the big bills off the streets. The key thing that will facillitate fast transaction of the smaller denoms is the debit cards and electronic money exchanges from what I been told.

Hey Possum: Thank you for the reply. How do you think the average Iraq will be able to conduct business after the rv as most transactions are based on cash. The people of Iraq will need the smaller denoms available or have to stand in line getting their new "bank cards"? 5 minutes per Iraq citizen at the bank talking to the "Jenny" the teller about which plan they should go with to elimate banking fees to get their new bank card? Sounds like it would take forever.

It sure raises the question how the average Iraq will be able to get the cash they need?

I feel for them and my prayers are with them. The struggle must be horrific.

Curious to see how Kuwait did it and time frame?