Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maybe I'm just a conspiracy nut?

Yeah, Fulford is somebody you can't discount. I interest was really sparked on him when he mentioned about the Titanic was purposely sank. I looked at the evidence and it is very possible. JP Morgan, a Rothschild Agent, owned the ship and invited the world's richest and many to go on the maiden voyage. Then he and a few others skip out moments before leaving. Women and Children on the lifeboats. The rich were not worried because the California was in eye distance from the Titanic. One survivor said she could see the men walking the deck. But the records say the California was 9 miles away. The California was also owned by JP Morgan. The Titanic sunk in 1912. The Fed was signed into law Dec. 23, 1913. How do you get rid of most of the world's opposition to the Fed in one swoop? My wife is still pissed off at me for ruining the James Cameron version for her.

Yeah, Fulford is somebody you can't discount. I interest was really sparked on him when he mentioned about the Titanic was purposely sank. I looked at the evidence and it is very possible. JP Morgan, a Rothschild Agent, owned the ship and invited the world's richest and many to go on the maiden voyage. Then he and a few others skip out moments before leaving. Women and Children on the lifeboats. The rich were not worried because the California was in eye distance from the Titanic. One survivor said she could see the men walking the deck. But the records say the California was 9 miles away. The California was also owned by JP Morgan. The Titanic sunk in 1912. The Fed was signed into law Dec. 23, 1913. How do you get rid of most of the world's opposition to the Fed in one swoop? My wife is still pissed off at me for ruining the James Cameron version for her.

No doubt...but like every great conspiracy there were other elements at play as well...you can watch a BBC documentary by the English on the Titanic on youtube exposing that it was really the Olympian that sank. The Olympian and Titanic were nearly identical, it was the Titanic's sister ship...and the Olympian started sailing 2 years prior 1912, it was involved in a few accidents...the last one caused so much damage that it would of cost too much to fix and it would of been cheaper just to scrap....so what they did is, just fix up enough for it to be able to sail ... changed a few things that would have been able to identify it...so that when the "Titanic" made its maiden voyage, it was really the Olympian which was intended to be sunk for the insurance payout. The truth is always stranger than fiction. And very convenient how JP Morgan canceled his ticket on the "Titanic" 15 minutes before setting sail. The whole "women and children" first was so that the powerful men opposing the Federal Reserve would have no way of survival, it wasn't about ethics...since when do the elite have any form of ethics? Even the woman's liberation movement was funded by the Rockfellers with the intent of getting the women into the work force so 1) they could tax them , 2) Take the kids into school for brainwashing and nationalization, they looked at kids as property of the state. Rockefellers and HItler worked hand in hand together. There are no coincidences in life...if you realize that...you realize what's really going on in the real world.

Oh, and I forgot look up the book Wreck of the Titan from 1898. Crazily similar the the real Titanic sinking. Coincidence, or are these guys planning years in advance?

Did you ever watch that made for tv movie about the WTC being targeted by planes, in March of 2001? It's identical to the 9/11 plot...except in the TV version the plane suddenly averts the towers and it's a happy ending...real life not so much.

Yeah, I've looked into the Olympian theory, it is interesting. Just don't know if it is misdirection or misinformation. Kind of how they have so many theories out on JFK a typical persons thinking is "I guess will never know". It gets people interested in an insurance scam when there was a much bigger scam being started.

Oh, and I forgot look up the book Wreck of the Titan from 1898. Crazily similar the the real Titanic sinking. Coincidence, or are these guys planning years in advance?

Sinking of the Olympic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-JVcaW0O0

9/11 movie plot aired 6 months before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTJnUrWol0I

Yeah, I've looked into the Olympian theory, it is interesting. Just don't know if it is misdirection or misinformation. Kind of how they have so many theories out on JFK a typical persons thinking is "I guess will never know". It gets people interested in an insurance scam when there was a much bigger scam being started.

Agreed. There's paid disinformation/misinformation agents to put out **** theories on the internet to keep everyone confused....the 9/11 plot is very easily seen at this point though, and if you realize a conspiracy on that mass level was accomplished, then you realize any conspiracy is possible.

No, I never heard of the made for TV movie. What was it called? I do know that the release of information on Operation Northwoods was right before 911.

Sorry...wasn't a movie...it was a spin off of the xfiles, a show called the Lone Gunman...which stopped airing in June of 2001. These same actors from the above posted video were on Alex Jones discussing this...

Any idea why the PTB tell us what they are going to do before they do it? Other than being sick in the head freaks?

It is often said that the best way to hide something is to put it out in the open. But these people are also very arrogant, and quite ritualistic and sick. I'm sure you've look into their obsession with the occult and pagan symbolism, they put on christian fronts, they are in fact satanic worshipers who believe in self service and as Aleister Crowley proclaimed "Do what thou wilt." If you look into the occult symbolism of the number "11" you will see that this number represents disorder... that's why many catastrophic dates have coincided with the number 11. 9/11, also 9+1+1 = 11... 3/11(Japan)...the list goes on and on and on. Also, I'm not sure if you picked up on the super bowl half time show.... holy pagan ritual on display for the entire world to see ending with that chick giving us all the finger... IMO that was their way of telling their "people" call them the illuminati, call them the cabal...whatever... to stay united and not give into the mass pressure being put on them by the entire world which now knows about this secret society. This is how they communicate with one another... symbolism. Also, I think Jerry Sandusky is just the tip of the iceberg... soon the entire world will know what these sick sick sick people have been doing to kids... the Bush family will be exposed as many others.

Here's some good news for us dinarians, and bad news for all the lop(ers) and nay sayers who don't realize that this is much much bigger than what they think... if you don't believe in the prosperity packages and world global settlements well then just look for an article and see them first hand going on with Kuwait and Egypt.

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=107-17-65-674412469-40-66-17-65-676630-17-65-6771105646699;1NTQ3MzE0NDI=1

Makes perfect sense...it's pure logic...if it hasn't happened, it doesn't HAVE to happen...if you believe something HAS to happen because it says so in a book written by control freaks 2000 years ago you are insane. Look into Ancient Astronaut theories and realize that human beings are not meant to worship ...we are all one... with free will.... and GOD has never visited us...only people with extraordinary technology in which we believed was godlike, but they were no better than us...they were just flesh and bone.

I am insane.

GH

Interesting thread. Thanks everybody for your thoughts, I feel that if we could look at history, minus the white wash that has slanted every version of history printed in this country for the last 50 or 60 years we can find a lot of instances where manipulation of the events is obvious. I contend that our school books, especially history books paint a picture of a people living in an almost fantacy world that when seen objectively is sheer propaganda straight out of the elite think tanks that pass themselves off as mere consultants to our govenment.

I think the coming days will hold many surprises for all of us. I suspect that we will see and end to this regime sooner rather than later. I fall in line with those who feel it will all culminate at the end of this month.

Carlos

• Upvote 2

Interesting thread. Thanks everybody for your thoughts, I feel that if we could look at history, minus the white wash that has slanted every version of history printed in this country for the last 50 or 60 years we can find a lot of instances where manipulation of the events is obvious. I contend that our school books, especially history books paint a picture of a people living in an almost fantacy world that when seen objectively is sheer propaganda straight out of the elite think tanks that pass themselves off as mere consultants to our govenment.

I think the coming days will hold many surprises for all of us. I suspect that we will see and end to this regime sooner rather than later. I fall in line with those who feel it will all culminate at the end of this month.

Carlos

I agree, those who are in control write the history books and a lot will have to be rewritten. As for the regime change, I would love for it to come soon and fast. But these people are smart, and I am sure they have plenty of tricks up there sleeves. It might be better for this whole take down to be slow and thorough and secret.

Andddd is why in the war of 1812, everything changed, and the British thought they had burnt the a key article in the 13th Amendment and that we wouldn't find out:

Titles of Nobility Amendment, proposed by the Congress in 1810 and ratified by twelve states, would have revoked the citizenship of anyone either (1) accepting a foreign title of nobility or (2) accepting any foreign payment without Congressional authorization.

So therefore, in 2000, 15 LEGALLY appointed Congressman(Ron Paul being one of them) voted for and passed NESARA(National Economic Security and Reformation Act) which was then signed by Bill Clinton(delivered by Delta Force/Special Forces) ... NESARA was to be announced to the United States of America at 10am on September 11, 2001. Believe what'd you like, I just report.

Yes, there's a lot more to be said about NESARA, but then, we have been on a fairly steady march to where we are now since 1876.

With few interruptions, it has followed a "game plan" initiated in the 1700's.

There were two other attempts to charter a national bank before the Fed, it was shot down by voters.

It was then understood the only way to create a central money supply would be to get it done through subversive actions and deception, which is EXACTLY how it happened.

See Creature From Jekyl Island

There was also billions in gold that was "missing" from the vaults at the twin towers.

While I don't believe that was the primary intent for the act, it was certainly a motivator.

This is only the half of the picture! Because after they print the money and put it out for the consumption of their banker buddies, the it gets ADDED TO OUR NATIONAL DEBT, this way the bankers will be collecting taxes from us for the rest of our lives and the lives of generations of our decendants. The gutting of our industrial complex has been in the process of being gutted for decades now giving us no where to work to even keep our heads above water the plants were closed, people fired, and the manufacturing sent overseas to take advantage of the slave labor elsewhere.

The next step in the process is to eliminate the social safety net designed to keep the population from starvation. Since at face value it would be challenging for them to do, they have used brainwashing through the media and our store bought politicians to convince us that we are to blame for our national problems by distorting the truth and deamonizing those that "want things for free" when the elite have treated themselves to free lunches at every turn on our tab, like the fact that they and their companies do not pay any taxes.

Since they have figured out that the dollar printing spree that has been going on since 2000 will innevitably lead to a catastrophic fall of our dollar that cannot be avoided, they ramped up printing of the dollar to a higher gear so they can use the money they have stolen from us to come in and buy up everything they can once the economy bottoms out, specifically commodities.Adding even more to OUR NATIONAL DEBT. Clearly OUR national debt is NOT OURS! But theirs to pay!

Carlos

I wonder if social security was ever actually intended to be a safety net for Americans, if so, why is the Queen of England listed as the beneficiary?

The US Constitution was turned into a Trust.

This is why The Pope can change or amend any American law he want's to, and why our politicians do whatever they want, we, as individuals, are not protected by the Constitution, and Obama doesn't need to be even part American to be POTUS, he is merely the designated CEO of the corporation.

America has not been "sovereign" in over 150 years.

It is time for us to forget the democrats and republicans, and realize we are All Americans.

Once we get past that we can cease to be divided over unimportant distractions and unite to make this country what it should be.

• Upvote 2

[i'm not sure if you guys are familiar with Ron Paul's platform...but here are the key aspects to NESARA:

Executive Summary

Monetary Policy Reform

Establishes three types of United States currency: standard silver coin and gold coin (restores Constitutional currency), and treasury credit-notes

The United States Treasury buys and cancels all outstanding capital stock of the former Federal Reserve Banks

The privately owned Federal Reserve System is abolished, returning ownership of the national currency to the people through a newly created United States Treasury Reserve System

A new Board of Governors of the Treasury Reserve System uses a specific law-mandated plan to maintain and stabilize the exchange value of the currency

The new Board assumes all powers and responsibilities of the former Federal Open Market Committee, eliminating private control of the nation’s monetary system

The existing regional Federal Reserve Banks become Treasury Reserve Banks and continue clearinghouse operations and other bank service functions under the direction of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency

All commercial banks must exchange their income-producing government obligations for treasury credit-notes (reduces the national debt)

Only treasury credit-notes may be held as bank reserves

Fundamental changes are imposed on the repayment of all outstanding fractional reserve loans on secured property—principal must be repaid before the monetizing-fee is paid (applies retroactively to existing mortgages reducing private debt)

A progressive federal excise tax is imposed on the privilege of making commercial loans of currency for profit

Commercial financial institutions such as credit unions are provided, subject to some restriction, with opportunities to operate with fractional reserves

Fiscal Policy Reform

Amends the existing federal income tax system

A national retail sales (excise) tax is imposed upon non-exempt retail activities of commerce (20 categories of exemptions covering most necessities of life)

The Internal Revenue Service is reorganized as the National Tax Service to administer the collection of the new tax

What NESARA Does Not Immediately Do

Eliminate all payroll taxes, such as Social Security and Medicare taxes

Eliminate constitutional excise taxes on regulated activities

Immediately eliminate the entire national debt

Immediately halt inflation (the economy needs some response time before inflation will disappear)

"]NESARA Now"...there was a petition online at one time. :lol:

I am all for it! This is why they do not want Ron Paul in the White House!

Change is coming and it will not be stopped!

We all just want to live decently without struggling just to make ends meet or being in debt to do so!

People all want there basic needs met. No one should be paying over 30% of there income to live in decent housing.

There is a great breakdown of NESARA and other conspiracy type theories at: www.stevebeckow.com

[/font]

Edited by IValueMe
  • Upvote 2

This is why The Pope can change or amend any American law he want's to, and why our politicians do whatever they want, we, as individuals, are not protected by the Constitution, and Obama doesn't need to be even part American to be POTUS, he is merely the designated CEO of the corporation.

It is time for us to forget the democrats and republicans, and realize we are All Americans.

Once we get past that we can cease to be divided over unimportant distractions and unite to make this country what it should be.

Your whole response was spot on...but this is what all Americans need to take into consideration...stop falling for the BS left vs right, it's all nonsense, there is no difference between Obama's policy's and Bushes... also the part about not needing to be American to be POTUS, it's pretty evident considering Obama was really born in Kenya. Anyone that calls these conspiracy theories and mocks other people for doing their research...I ask you just do your due diligence, sort through the mis/disinformation and you will find the truth...of course that's only if you want to actually find the truth...which many Americans don't want to know.

Carlos

Fulford gave the PTB a March 31st deadline to cease and desist... I wonder if that's why all this rapid movement and talk of RV has picked up considerably...

Yes, there's a lot more to be said about NESARA, but then, we have been on a fairly steady march to where we are now since 1876.

There were two other attempts to charter a national bank before the Fed, it was shot down by voters.

It was then understood the only way to create a central money supply would be to get it done through subversive actions and deception, which is EXACTLY how it happened.

For those who want to know more about how the Fed Reserve thievery system was established here is another link:

It's a cartoon and quite entertaining for those who can't sit through a documentary. These guys actually used code names so they wouldn't be identifiable at Jekyl island.

I agree, those who are in control write the history books and a lot will have to be rewritten. As for the regime change, I would love for it to come soon and fast. But these people are smart, and I am sure they have plenty of tricks up there sleeves. It might be better for this whole take down to be slow and thorough and secret.

Right on...but it has been slow, thorough, and secret. Most people don't know that we've had new Treasury bills printed since 2009, look at the right side of the New 100 dollar bill coming out in circulation...you will see a quote from the declaration of independence and a pot of gold stamped on it..(gold standard comin back atchaaaa)... This is so much more than just the U.S and Iraq... this has been in the works for years...a worldwide revalue of all currencies and ALL countries getting back to REAL money...Asia has been on the gold standard for years now...notice that the monetary crisis is only happening in the Euro zones and the U.S.

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/261.cfm

• Upvote 1

There was also billions in gold that was "missing" from the vaults at the twin towers.

While I don't believe that was the primary intent for the act, it was certainly a motivator.

I wonder if social security was ever actually intended to be a safety net for Americans, if so, why is the Queen of England listed as the beneficiary?

Divemaster:

I commend you on your post. Excellent content, well writen. I agree 100% Thanks, Carlos

Divemaster:

yes, there were other reasons for the attack on the Twin Towers, the gold that was stored at the basememnt of the twin Towers had been moved there from the Federal Reserve for the purpose of staging the desapperance of the gold. The gold according to what I have read originated in china at the start of WWII when the US took possession the of chinese gold for safekeeping in our Federal Reserve to keep it out of the hand of the advancing japanese hordes streaming down from Manchuria.

From what I understand the Chinese were given US bonds to cover the value of the gold, with a maturity date of 60 years. The bankers at the fed had plenty of time to steal most of it before the remainder was transferred to the basement of the Twin Towers prior to the planned implossion to cover up the theft and make the Chinese believe their gold was gone, when in fact it was removed prior to the ill fated attack. It seems the Chinese did not buy into the scheme and did a sting operation with some bonds that were seized in Italy where they filmed and recorded conversations with many world leaders scheeming over the possession of the Trillions in1938 US Bonds.

I have noticed a pattern in the way the elite operate from several pre-planned operations of different kinds, IMO they generally try and obtain at least three benefits to every chess piece that they move, as far as the Twin Towers they not only tried to make the Chinese believe that their gold was gone but, they also inspired the wrath of the American people to attack Iraq, who was an innocent bystander in the whole affair.

They also removed all evidence of the footprint they left regarding an "upgrade" that had been performed to the buildings several years earlier by a Bush Family member, and they destroyed all the records of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the agency charged with investigating the bankers. All the Bush's were involved in this domestic terrorrism.

To be able to kill three birds with one stone requieres serious planning. It's my feeling that the Twin Towers were built exclusively to be demolished on that fateful day, and for no other reason!

Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 2

Divemaster:.

To be able to kill three birds with one stone requieres serious planning. It's my feeling that the Twin Towers were built exclusively to be demolished on that fateful day, and for no other reason!

Carlos

I agree 100%. The elite are always 5 steps ahead...and sometimes that means even years and decades. Those towers were built with the sole purpose of being the next "pearl harbor." I mean look at them side by side... they look like the number 11.

Also, with the stolen gold being removed and then the buildings being imploded to deceive the Chinese into believing their gold was destroyed...is very eerily a similar plot to the 1995 movie Die hard with a Vengeance. Terrorists(German ones, weird) remove all the gold from the federal reserve, supposedly move it onto a ship, and then blow up the ship.... but the gold was really stored somewhere else. 9/11 wasn't just an attack on America...it was an attack on the world.

Right Carlos. Also, the Pentagon attack that destroyed evidence of the trillion or so that was missing that Rumsfeld had talked about.

In the exact location of where the "renovations" were being done previously... and it just happened to be at the exact location of where those white knights were investigating those missing trillions that Rumsfeld mentioned the day before.

Dive - ran into this clip on youtube stating exactly what you said about the US being a trust... we are all properties of this trust... amazing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZFqYNbKw90&feature=related