Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maybe I'm just a conspiracy nut?

Wow. This thread is strarting to sound like the nonsense over at GLP. You guys been listening to President Tim Turner? Good grief.

Nothing to see hear....... Close the curtain............ Look at the light............Zap............... Everything is back to normal........

• Upvote 2

I believe that you are spot on as well with your assessment. Yes Nazi's were bad. However why stop at 60 years with the Bushes? Yes, they do hold a lot of power and control and Obama is merely a puppet.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/01/George-Jeb-Bush-Obama-Visit/48004/

Papa and Jeb just saying howdy?

But i believe there is a large elephant in the room that was behind 911 and many false flag operations that have brought the world to it's current state. Their group dominates the media, dominates Hollywood, dominates the Federal Reserve and the Banking industry and controlled many positions in the cabinet of the "Christian" George W Bush. It's the group that will cry fowl if criticized. It's the group that will get you in jail if certain atrocities are investigated or spoken out against. It's a group that I believe is so horrible that they will fund a group that commit atrocities against some of their people as long as in the end they will reach their goal. It's a group that even has their own people fooled into believing that they are "chosen". It's a group that has people so brainwashed you will get negged 60+ times in a matter of minutes for speaking against it. I believe you will never truly take the red pill to it's fullest until you investigate that aspect.

Believe me, I've taken more red pills than I'd like...I just kept it at the Bushes b/c when you go beyond and start stating facts about this certain State you speak of, the truth often is deemed "anti-semitic" and people's brains turn off ... but let's go even farther down the rabbit hole...although the heads of this state are just as evil as ours, we can't categorize their people with them...just like I would hope the world wouldn't categorize the American people with the American government, they are two completely different ideals. This group you speak of was most definitely involved with 9/11, I live in NJ, those 5 Mossad agents jumping up and down on their van filming everything and rejoicing was 5 towns over from me...but this group wasn't solely responsible...it took a mass conspiracy to get this done, including treason by our own(Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bushes, CIA(black ops), etc.) Common sense will show you that who benefits the most from control of the Middle East...there's that elephant in the room again... along with the rest of the military-industrial complex. The Rothschilds are Jewish by affiliation, not beliefs... their real name is "Bauer"... they changed it to "Rothschild" which means "Red Shield" in the 1700s because that was their emblem...they are in fact German. I don't need to tell you about the control that Kissinger(German "Jew") has had on our country... if you connect the dots, the big picture is very vivid...these aren't theories...they are indeed facts. Their original intent was to form a one-world government with the capital being in Jerusalem(Why Hitler was chasing the Jews out of Europe.) Their plans have been sabotaged over and over and over again. To this day, they are still trying to direct biblical prophecies which are nonsense...but it's a form of control because of people's beliefs(Religion, the ultimate form of control) ...if you tell people this is going to happen, they then accept it, even though that everyone knows that the future cannot be written in stone, it defies all laws of reality, if it hasn't happened yet, it does not have to happen. We direct our paths, and we cannot allow these satanic murderers to try and direct biblical prophecies of the end of time by creating Mog vs Demog(Israel vs Iran)...this is a movie script they are trying to direct, we've been hearing about Iran building nukes for 15 years...it's all hogwash...what I don't hear is how Israel has 300-400 nukes readily available, but they are scared of Iran getting 1..because apparently everyone in Iran is a radical jihadist right wing extremist....:: yawn:: get a new script.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Heres a couple of other ways of thinking of this---Ron Paul- Its been said he wants to end the Fed-Well that could be and would be a good idea except for the day it shuts down .When the banks open again it WILL be a New Currency. The other thing is people have been saying and The Mayan Calendar have been predicting Dec 21 2012. -This also could be a day when banks close and things come into play. Yet my mind seems to trip back to what John says in Revelations ----Pray that your flight not be in Winter---- I have to look at that and say-Dec seems like a month where things could get real bad. Maybe im wrong and believe me when i say that. Yet know one knows the day or the hour on when GOD will come and no-one knows the day or the hour when the Dinar will play out. The question really comes down to what is worth more-Which one is worth more-Being with GOD or being Rich. To me there is no question. Yes the money would be nice Both have a Future but which one will last and for how long. I would like the money and i believe that Good things can be done with it. Yet the real Riches lie in the Lord, Just a Thought.

Riches lie in the Lord, Just a Thought.

Here, Here...I believe in God...I just don't believe in a secret society cult directing prophecies to make sure they happen... there is a God, but it's not him/her who wrote the Torah, Bible, and Qoran...it was written by humans, so everything should be taken with a grain of salt, and used with your best judgement.

• Upvote 1

Believe me, I've taken more red pills than I'd like...I just kept it at the Bushes b/c when you go beyond and start stating facts about this certain State you speak of, the truth often is deemed "anti-semitic" and people's brains turn off ... but let's go even farther down the rabbit hole...although the heads of this state are just as evil as ours, we can't categorize their people with them...just like I would hope the world wouldn't categorize the American people with the American government, they are two completely different ideals. This group you speak of was most definitely involved with 9/11, I live in NJ, those 5 Mossad agents jumping up and down on their van filming everything and rejoicing was 5 towns over from me...but this group wasn't solely responsible...it took a mass conspiracy to get this done, including treason by our own(Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bushes, CIA(black ops), etc.) Common sense will show you that who benefits the most from control of the Middle East...there's that elephant in the room again... along with the rest of the military-industrial complex. The Rothschilds are Jewish by affiliation, not beliefs... their real name is "Bauer"... they changed it to "Rothschild" which means "Red Shield" in the 1700s because that was their emblem...they are in fact German. I don't need to tell you about the control that Kissinger(German "Jew") has had on our country... if you connect the dots, the big picture is very vivid...these aren't theories...they are indeed facts. Their original intent was to form a one-world government with the capital being in Jerusalem(Why Hitler was chasing the Jews out of Europe.) Their plans have been sabotaged over and over and over again. To this day, they are still trying to direct biblical prophecies which are nonsense...but it's a form of control because of people's beliefs(Religion, the ultimate form of control) ...if you tell people this is going to happen, they then accept it, even though that everyone knows that the future cannot be written in stone, it defies all laws of reality, if it hasn't happened yet, it does not have to happen. We direct our paths, and we cannot allow these satanic murderers to try and direct biblical prophecies of the end of time by creating Mog vs Demog(Israel vs Iran)...this is a movie script they are trying to direct, we've been hearing about Iran building nukes for 15 years...it's all hogwash...what I don't hear is how Israel has 300-400 nukes readily available, but they are scared of Iran getting 1..because apparently everyone in Iran is a radical jihadist right wing extremist....:: yawn:: get a new script.

Interesting.......

Now about Mr. Kissinger... Certainly a very intelligent man ( obviously) .. But I remember an admission he made in an interview I saw a few years ago when he stated ( I quote non-verbatim)..." sometimes a Nation has to walk on piles of corpses for its own interest, safety, etc"

Exactly, if you speak against the PTB you get turned into a Neo Nazi. I have many jewish friends and many people on DV will find that hard to believe. Do I think they are "in on it". Hell no. I believe they are part of the cattle that is to be led to the slaughter like any of us all. I hope for us all this RV is for real. But I would trade any RV for a financial system that is fair and not in the hands of a group that needs to create wars to keep the ball rolling. Not for me, but for our kids sake. I see your point HJB and your probably right. It just may take jews themselves to point out what's going on and there are some who are already doing it.

Lastly, the biggest red flag for all of this happening hasn't been discussed at all... I haven't seen anyone mention the peace-time Martial Law executive order Obama passed last week, which essentially nationalizes everything... including our assets... fortunately, I believe he's only our President in name alone, because I don't believe true-blooded Americans will follow his orders, because he's already tried this 2 other times. Desperate times call for desperate measures when you've lost you're power:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

--------------------Hers something to Think about---You cant Fire Obama. People are taking him to court and its the wrong court-People are trying to Fire a Obama in the wrong court-you can Fire him in the election Poles but they might be dirty. The only way you can do this -is to Fire him as the President of a CORPORATION. That is what he is, he is protected from the people thru this. Remember The us is a bunch of CORPORATIONS. So which one are you going to get him on. He swore an oath to the Queen . The CORPORATION is owned by someone or something. If you study law you would know this.People arent taught this. Everyone thinks that OBAMA works for us -HE doesnt. He works for this who put him there and it wasnt us -jo matter what we say it dont mean anything.If you dont believe remember BUSH -we could have had GORE. -The US odf A is a bunch of small Corporations.That is why it is called The United States of America. They all fall under a Master Corporation. Yes a bunch of small bussnises under one . The other thing is that it is all Registered in London England. Sounds crazy i know but True-Remember it was the Rothchilds who sponsored the wars. History will tell you this. ;)
  • Upvote 1

Here, Here...I believe in God...I just don't believe in a secret society cult directing prophecies to make sure they happen... there is a God, but it's not him/her who wrote the Torah, Bible, and Qoran...it was written by humans, so everything should be taken with a grain of salt, and used with your best judgement.

Right on! I am raised Catholic and believe in Jesus, but John of Patmos's dreams scare the s--t out of me. So would rather just follow the words and works of Jesus himself.

He swore an oath to the Queen . The CORPORATION is owned by someone or something. If you study law you would know this.People arent taught this. Everyone thinks that OBAMA works for us -HE doesnt. He works for this who put him there and it wasnt us -jo matter what we say it dont mean anything.If you dont believe remember BUSH -we could have had GORE. -The US odf A is a bunch of small Corporations.That is why it is called The United States of America. They all fall under a Master Corporation. Yes a bunch of small bussnises under one . The other thing is that it is all Registered in London England. Sounds crazy i know but True-Remember it was the Rothchilds who sponsored the wars. History will tell you this. ;)

Andddd is why in the war of 1812, everything changed, and the British thought they had burnt the a key article in the 13th Amendment and that we wouldn't find out:

Titles of Nobility Amendment, proposed by the Congress in 1810 and ratified by twelve states, would have revoked the citizenship of anyone either (1) accepting a foreign title of nobility or (2) accepting any foreign payment without Congressional authorization.

So therefore, in 2000, 15 LEGALLY appointed Congressman(Ron Paul being one of them) voted for and passed NESARA(National Economic Security and Reformation Act) which was then signed by Bill Clinton(delivered by Delta Force/Special Forces) ... NESARA was to be announced to the United States of America at 10am on September 11, 2001. Believe what'd you like, I just report.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Andddd is why in the war of 1812, everything changed, and the British thought they had burnt the a key article in the 13th Amendment and that we wouldn't find out:

Titles of Nobility Amendment, proposed by the Congress in 1810 and ratified by twelve states, would have revoked the citizenship of anyone either (1) accepting a foreign title of nobility or (2) accepting any foreign payment without Congressional authorization.

So therefore, in 2000, 15 LEGALLY appointed Congressman(Ron Paul being one of them) voted for and passed NESARA(National Economic Security and Reformation Act) which was then signed by Bill Clinton(delivered by Delta Force/Special Forces) ... NESARA was to be announced to the United States of America at 10am on September 11, 2001. Believe what'd you like, I just report.

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

Right on! I am raised Catholic and believe in Jesus, but John of Patmos's dreams scare the s--t out of me. So would rather just follow the words and works of Jesus himself.

Same here...my family is hardcore Catholic...IMHO, I don't know about the son of god, I wasn't there in these times...what I do believe, is that all these prophets(Jesus, Mohammad, etc.) were very rare back then for being aware of the true nature of existence...being at one with god... and when you're not programmed and brainwashed like the masses, you often stand out. I just hope more people take a step back, read into all the religions, and start looking at the big picture, because they have many similarities...there is no 1 religion that is right... we are all from the same creator, but we have been divided by people with a thirst for control and power.

It just may take jews themselves to point out what's going on and there are some who are already doing it.

Don't know if you watch the Daily Show, but it's probably one of the best sources for real information now in days(sad we have to refer to a satire news show to get real news) ...and Jon Stewart did a great piece on the whole Israel and Iran thing... he basically put the PTB in Israel to shame.

I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with Ron Paul's platform...but here are the key aspects to NESARA:

Executive Summary

Monetary Policy Reform

Establishes three types of United States currency: standard silver coin and gold coin (restores Constitutional currency), and treasury credit-notes

The United States Treasury buys and cancels all outstanding capital stock of the former Federal Reserve Banks

The privately owned Federal Reserve System is abolished, returning ownership of the national currency to the people through a newly created United States Treasury Reserve System

A new Board of Governors of the Treasury Reserve System uses a specific law-mandated plan to maintain and stabilize the exchange value of the currency

The new Board assumes all powers and responsibilities of the former Federal Open Market Committee, eliminating private control of the nation’s monetary system

The existing regional Federal Reserve Banks become Treasury Reserve Banks and continue clearinghouse operations and other bank service functions under the direction of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency

All commercial banks must exchange their income-producing government obligations for treasury credit-notes (reduces the national debt)

Only treasury credit-notes may be held as bank reserves

Fundamental changes are imposed on the repayment of all outstanding fractional reserve loans on secured property—principal must be repaid before the monetizing-fee is paid (applies retroactively to existing mortgages reducing private debt)

A progressive federal excise tax is imposed on the privilege of making commercial loans of currency for profit

Commercial financial institutions such as credit unions are provided, subject to some restriction, with opportunities to operate with fractional reserves

Fiscal Policy Reform

Amends the existing federal income tax system

A national retail sales (excise) tax is imposed upon non-exempt retail activities of commerce (20 categories of exemptions covering most necessities of life)

The Internal Revenue Service is reorganized as the National Tax Service to administer the collection of the new tax

What NESARA Does Not Immediately Do

Eliminate all payroll taxes, such as Social Security and Medicare taxes

Eliminate constitutional excise taxes on regulated activities

Immediately eliminate the entire national debt

Immediately halt inflation (the economy needs some response time before inflation will disappear)

Lakeliving - to keep the amount of investors very low...let's face it...this strategy wasn't suppose to get out to us minions... they don't want a bunch of newly found millionaires in our country because then they will lose much control(too late, if you research thoroughly you can see they've already lost control especially when you see free energy products hitting the market, cold-fusion, etc) the military-industrial complex in the U.S has been in this game for over 60 years, look how many countries we go into, destroy, then re-build and cash in... and the Bushes have been in the middle of it for over 60 years going back to Daddy Bush and his Nazi Spy roots... but now, as you can see in our country, there is an intellectual revolution going on(Thank you Ron Paul) and MANY MANY MANY more Americans are awake to the way the *REAL* world works...not this fantasy world they've kept us in our whole lives... RP is the reason I decided to learn about the Fed, and it's ridiculous 100 year reign of counterfeiting in our country, and what FIAT money has done to the world since 1971 or so, and the world has decided no more FIAT, no more money printed out of thin air, all currency needs to be backed by something with intrinsic value. Anyway, from what I've learned, many things in this world are opposite of what you're current belief system is... if you have the perception of black is white, and white is black...you win in this game... and the people who think "if it sounds too good to be true, then it is" ...well that's right to a degree, if you're a minion like most of us are, that's what we've been dealing with our whole lives... but since when has that adage ever applied to the powers that be? They've been living off "if it sounds to good to be true...well it's 1000x better" for the entire 20th/21st century. Think about it, all they do is push a button and create money out of thin air that didn't exist before and has no intrinsic value, and on top of it, then charge interest on it. That sounds a little too good to be true, but it is.

This is only the half of the picture! Because after they print the money and put it out for the consumption of their banker buddies, the it gets ADDED TO OUR NATIONAL DEBT, this way the bankers will be collecting taxes from us for the rest of our lives and the lives of generations of our decendants. The gutting of our industrial complex has been in the process of being gutted for decades now giving us no where to work to even keep our heads above water the plants were closed, people fired, and the manufacturing sent overseas to take advantage of the slave labor elsewhere.

The next step in the process is to eliminate the social safety net designed to keep the population from starvation. Since at face value it would be challenging for them to do, they have used brainwashing through the media and our store bought politicians to convince us that we are to blame for our national problems by distorting the truth and deamonizing those that "want things for free" when the elite have treated themselves to free lunches at every turn on our tab, like the fact that they and their companies do not pay any taxes.

Since they have figured out that the dollar printing spree that has been going on since 2000 will innevitably lead to a catastrophic fall of our dollar that cannot be avoided, they ramped up printing of the dollar to a higher gear so they can use the money they have stolen from us to come in and buy up everything they can once the economy bottoms out, specifically commodities.Adding even more to OUR NATIONAL DEBT. Clearly OUR national debt is NOT OURS! But theirs to pay!

Carlos

Rothsdad - you're spot on with the "dark cabal's" secret war with China... anyone in our country that fears China coming into invade us is simply being fear mongered, they have been leading this charge to end the dark cabal since 2008, not to mention they have a had a huge interest in this after the Bushes took all the gold that China owned out from under the WTC towers and then decided to blow them up and create a worldwide hoax of a war on terror... how could you ever defeat a human emotion? That's the point, you have a never-ending enemy...look at China's history when it come to imperialism, it doesn't exist, so nobody needs to worry about the U.S losing it's sovereignty.. also have you guys noticed Romney and others in the last few months calling China "currency manipulators" , exactly what that blogging article states would happen... the cat is out of the bag. If anyone has kept up with Benjamin Fulford, Contact 2, and other whistleblowers then you would have realized how DELAYED this new worldwide financial system has been already... it was suppose to go into effect last year, and the "PTB" have been given a March 31st deadline, after that, mass arrests will become mainstream. (Hence the ridiculous amount of resignations within the last couple months, new goldmansachs/jp morgan whistleblowers coming forth, the BLACKOUT by the mainstream media of George Bush Sr, Timothy Geitner, and Bill Gates detainments for questioning... Gates has been screwing with this financial system for a long time now, they've plugged up all the backdoors he created. The time is now ladies an gentlemen, believe it. This isn't just about Iraq pushing a button...things needed to be done, not just in Iraq, but worldwide, and especially here. When this happens, expect to see many arrests, and the de-brainwashing of Americans.

I agree Hugh. I saw the same information yesterday. Bush, Geitner, and Gates were arrested. As an Auzie friends says: you've "switched on"

• Upvote 2

Wow, I really need to do my homework on some of these subjects. NESARA, Corporation of the United States of America, and giving John Stewart a chance. I kind of gave up on TV anything, but I did see Stewart do some funny report on how Ron Paul was invisible to MSM. Anyways, have a good night.

• Upvote 1

I like that one. You are well informed, better than most of us here. You have my respect because you have done your dd. Knowledge is empowering by it's nature, it wil set you free, and it feels GOOD! Glad you raised your hand and spoke up! Wish others were not so timid or insecure. Carlos

Richard Chaney Had a Heart Transplant today! he is supposed to be the mastermind of the whole thing!

it keeps **** for d i c k

His formal name is "sleezebag channey" he need to be hung up by his huevos and left there for the vultures. Carlos

• Upvote 1

I love this thread, I think I spend at least an hour here watching videos and reading everything here. Thanks for all who conspires and gives us something to worry about. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and opinions. This is one of my favorite subjects -

• Upvote 2

Finally. Agreed.. Ive wondered why no one has mentioned that because of things written long ago by people, prophecy for example, and people believing the prophecies will happen.. then as time progresses , others come along thinking the same way and make the prophecies come true. Its like a cycle.. things dont have to happen unless we let them happen.. im probably not making sense, it's late.

Edited by blugrass60
  • Upvote 1

I love this thread, I think I spend at least an hour here watching videos and reading everything here. Thanks for all who conspires and gives us something to worry about. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and opinions. This is one of my favorite subjects -

Thanks for not yelling at us and calling us a bunch of wacko's for actually being informed... my whole point, this isn't just about someone pressing a button in Iraq...to understand how we've gotten here, you need to understand real history and accept it, not just deny deny deny it...because the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist...I pray that the world will soon realize that we've been in a battle of good vs evil for a very, very long time. Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Bushes, etc.... they will have their day in court. Karma cannot escape anyone.

Finally. Agreed.. Ive wondered why no one has mentioned that because of things written long ago by people, prophecy for example, and people believing the prophecies will happen.. then as time progresses , others come along thinking the same way and make the prophecies come true. Its like a cycle.. things dont have to happen unless we let them happen.. im probably not making sense, it's late.

Makes perfect sense...it's pure logic...if it hasn't happened, it doesn't HAVE to happen...if you believe something HAS to happen because it says so in a book written by control freaks 2000 years ago you are insane. Look into Ancient Astronaut theories and realize that human beings are not meant to worship ...we are all one... with free will.... and GOD has never visited us...only people with extraordinary technology in which we believed was godlike, but they were no better than us...they were just flesh and bone.

• Upvote 1

Okay HJB, what is your theory on the current state of affairs at this point in time? I agree that the current PTB maybe are trying to carry out some sort of prophesies. Is Obama trying to act as antichrist or he just an agitator? I find this a possibility because of his speeches near the Pergamum Museum in Berlin and his replica stage at the Democratic Convention in Denver. The Pergamum altar is the "seat of Satan" as said in Revelations. Now I don't believe Obama is the antichrist, but I believe he is pretending to be. Any honest observer has to find it odd to have all the messianic imagery of Obama as he was thrust into the world stage and Obama only to embrace it with his weird Pergamum Stage routine. I guess we will find out because if they are following the playbook then Obama will be ousted after 3 and1/2 years. Maybe that is why the birther movement was allowed be brought into attention with Trump and now to gain some steam with Sheriff Joe. Or maybe why Rep. Walter Jones has quietly filled for impeachment of Obama earlier this month dealing with his using force without authorization. This all could be just life or a finely produced film for the world stage?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for not yelling at us and calling us a bunch of wacko's for actually being informed... my whole point, this isn't just about someone pressing a button in Iraq...to understand how we've gotten here, you need to understand real history and accept it, not just deny deny deny it...because the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist...I pray that the world will soon realize that we've been in a battle of good vs evil for a very, very long time. Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Bushes, etc.... they will have their day in court. Karma cannot escape anyone.

Well hey wait a minute, I didn't call you a bunch of wackos, but that doesn't mea I don't think you are a bunch of wackos. laugh.giflaugh.gif Like everything else, I mean everything else, unless I personally witness myself, I take with a grain of salt. There is a thread of truth running amongst it all. Hey get the tinfoil....NO, seriously, this is interesting and a subject I think is mysterious, I am up for this almost any day. The Obama stuff, this is too over the top for me though and one people bring him into it I just get a bit edgy. I don't think he has time to be deep, but that is what I said about Bush Jr.

• Downvote 1

DinarDana, only when you begin to research and discuss those taboo subjects will you really find the truth. I am not saying that I am right or that anyone else has it perfectly right. But I don't think it hurts to look at things from all angles and to discuss all possibilities.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay HJB, what is your theory on the current state of affairs at this point in time? I agree that the current PTB maybe are trying to carry out some sort of prophesies. Is Obama trying to act as antichrist or he just an agitator? I find this a possibility because of his speeches near the Pergamum Museum in Berlin and his replica stage at the Democratic Convention in Denver. The Pergamum altar is the "seat of Satan" as said in Revelations. Now I don't believe Obama is the antichrist, but I believe he is pretending to be. Any honest observer has to find it odd to have all the messianic imagery of Obama as he was thrust into the world stage and Obama only to embrace it with his weird Pergamum Stage routine. I guess we will find out because if they are following the playbook then Obama will be ousted after 3 and1/2 years. Maybe that is why the birther movement was allowed be brought into attention with Trump and now to gain some steam with Sheriff Joe. Or maybe why Rep. Walter Jones has quietly filled for impeachment of Obama earlier this month dealing with his using force without authorization. This all could be just life or a finely produced film for the world stage?

Rothsdad, Obama is an enigma to me...I really have no idea where his loyalty lies... one day he seems 100% dedicated to the dark(NDAA bill, and killing of American citizens even with no charges) and then the next he's delaying as much as he can attacking Iran and not giving into Israel, so wth? I do believe he takes his orders(which is no different than any President we've had since JFK) ... Daddy Bush and Israel run the show, but I do think Obama has gone rogue, or off script as they say, at times. I can't wrap my head around some of the people he's surrounded himself with, unless you look at it with the perspective of keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer? But I've been reading in between the lines lately in the Mainstream media(that's the best way to interpret what's real, read alternative "conspiracy" news, and then read MSM and look for consistency) and that earthquake in Mexico last week with the epicenter being where Obama's daughter was on spring break was a huge eye opener to me...there's no doubt in my mind that earthquake was man-made...if you don't think we can cause earthquakes at this point, look into HAARP...we've been doing it for 15 years and most recently (Japan, Indonesia, Haiti, etc.) Was that a warning for Obama to get back on script? We'll know soon enough where his allegiance lies... the time for real change is coming... one interesting note is that all the "light" workers have been saying Obama is a person of the light, they've been saying it this whole time no matter what's been going on... so, if this is true...let's effin see it once and for all.

• Upvote 1

DinarDana, only when you begin to research and discuss those taboo subjects will you really find the truth. I am not saying that I am right or that anyone else has it perfectly right. But I don't think it hurts to look at things from all angles and to discuss all possibilities.

Exactly that is why I am here with an open mind. Well....almost all the way open.

HJB, I am kind of doing the same thing. I have been following the 188 day earthquake theory and did notice that Malia just happen to be there. I am trying to guess on why she was there. Maybe they are carrying out their prophesies and Malia was put there for people to take notice of the quake. Or possibly there to ensure that the cabal would not make the quake too devastating. I can only hope Obama is just a pawn and he is getting pressure on both ends. The quake was most likely man made, there were flyers for earthquake drill only two minutes off when the quake happened.

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 1

HJB, I am kind of doing the same thing. I have been following the 188 day earthquake theory and did notice that Malia just happen to be there. I am trying to guess on why she was there. Maybe they are carrying out their prophesies and Malia was put there for people to take notice of the quake. Or possibly there to ensure that the cabal would not make the quake too devastating. I can only hope Obama is just a pawn and he is getting pressure on both ends. The quake was most likely man made, there were flyers for earthquake drill only two minutes off when the quake happened.

I also looked into that 188 day earthquake theory...to me it's just so obvious...they put this information out there, so that when it happens, we just accept it as is... it's IMPOSSIBLE to tell the future, even with things like Project Looking Glass(super computer that could determine future outcomes based on probability) there is no 100% probability of anything... Also, If you read Benjamin Fulford, he's gone on record and has gone through great strides to alert the people of Japan that last year's Tsunami was not mother nature...it was indeed a nuclear bomb implanted at the seabed off the coast of Japan, which was the work of Jay Rockefeller, The Black Pope, Benjamin Netanyu - whatever the hell his name is, Black water operatives(mercenaries), etc. What Americans and most people of the world don't realize is...that there's been a behind the scenes, invisible war, going on for years. The real military has been at war with the PRIVATE military(black water) and other mercenaries. Notice how the American military wasn't involved in Libya, Syria, and all these other places...but we send in mercenaries to disturb things and cause regime changes... in my opinion... Obama does not have control of the military, the people that do, will no longer allow their men to go die for a bunch of suits in Washington, Israel, England to get rich. The western world's FIAT currency has been exposed for all the world to see, and these PTB have lost a tremendous amount of control because if you don't have money to pay people to do evil things...then they won't do evil things for free... on the other hand... people will volunteer their services for free to do good for the world. The Tsunami in Japan was a threat that if Japan didn't play ball(They've been Rockefeller owned for a very long time) (Before that, Rothschild owned) they would receive an earthquake...and that threat turned into an action.

The quake was most likely man made, there were flyers for earthquake drill only two minutes off when the quake happened.

Have you noticed how many times these drills often become real life? Remember the 9/11 war games being played out the morning of.

• Upvote 1