Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi Adam,

Is there anything of interest to report? We'll take it good or bad. Your drive by yesterday has many of us scratching our heads as to what you were eluding to in your chat.

Thanking you in advance. :D

DV Members

He posted a tad bit in the drive by thread.

I'm hearing we could be getting 2 rates, .10-.25 or if everyone plays ball with Shabbibi 1.17 to start with :) either way this ride is coming to an end.

.10 to .25 would not give Iraq an edge and de-dollarize the country. That's ultimately what Iraq needs to move on economically. I think that Iraq has unrealized assets to support a 1 to 1 RV if not better.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow, rate spectulation is all over the place. Everyone guessing a rate at $1.17 and under each have valid points. If I'm going to dream I want to dream the over 3 rate, then reality smacks me in the face and my dream is over.

I said $3.41 but at no point have I ever believed that. But Koonce sure made a good case for it! :D

I dream about 1:1. That would be life changing money that would give me financial freedom to change jobs.

An RV of .10 cents "scares" me. Obviously it would be a blessing and I sure as hell wouldn't turn it down! It would be one heck of a boost towards a nice retirement. But I'd still be in the same predicament of keeping my same job I've had for 13 years. :(

I said $3.41 but at no point have I ever believed that. But Koonce sure made a good case for it! :D

I dream about 1:1. That would be life changing money that would give me financial freedom to change jobs.

An RV of .10 cents "scares" me. Obviously it would be a blessing and I sure as hell wouldn't turn it down! It would be one heck of a boost towards a nice retirement. But I'd still be in the same predicament of keeping my same job I've had for 13 years. :(

the .10 rate would simply be a play by the CBI to draw in as much dinar from speculators as possible because lets face it many would cash out at this point. I believe it wont stay that long for too long, NOT more than 6 months, then they would revalue again and thats a BIG IF they decide to go down that route personally im NOT cashing all the way out at .10, no way.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

.10 to .25 would not give Iraq an edge and de-dollarize the country. That's ultimately what Iraq needs to move on economically. I think that Iraq has unrealized assets to support a 1 to 1 RV if not better.

Sorry! I meant to give you a plus and I hit the negg!!! Someone please even him out for me... Thank you! Again, very sorry!

the .10 rate would simply be a play by the CBI to draw in as much dinar from speculators as possible because lets face it many would cash out at this point. I believe it wont stay that long for too long, NOT more than 6 months, then they would revalue again and thats a BIG IF they decide to go down that route personally im NOT cashing all the way out at .10, no way.

I'm not cashing out either. I will cash a few at 1 to 1 and hold. By the way guys I'm not a dude, I'm a chick.

• Upvote 3

All I can say is I got my thuggies on and am starting to practice my happy dance!!! Git-r-dun boyz.. git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

R&S, no need to practice. the happy dance will be spontaneous, trust me. Just go with the flow, not the pililing up in your thuggies, the other flow bro!

• Upvote 2

A .10 cent RV will feel like a real life "Deal Or No Deal". Do you walk after opening the suitcase with $75,000 or do you keep opening more. Stress, baby. STRESS!

May decision is clear on cash in. I will cash in a minimum of 95% of my IQD even if the rate is 1 cent. Even 10 cents is really good return on investment. There is a real good chance I will cash in 100% no matter what the rate.

If Iraq was not in the middle east, and/or the middle east was not the most unstable place in the world right now I would consider holding 50% of my IQD for a higher rate.

But it seems absolutely crazy as fragile as things are over there now to hold out for more and take the risk of the whole govt falling apart, a gov't coup, internal civil war, an alliance with Iran, ect... who knows?

A chance I will not take. My personal advice to most would be take your money, be grateful, and run and reinvest in other opportunities a little more secure!!!

Of course that is just my humble opinion.

GP

All I can say is I got my thuggies on and am starting to practice my happy dance!!! Git-r-dun boyz.. git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Hey Rod, have your staff call me after the RV and we will work out a date for that home cooked meal!laugh.gif

• Upvote 3