Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Drive by Chat 3/21/12

kcw

I don't mind it being 1pm and nothing yet......just as long when Adam does get back with us, he is not vague. I have noticed here lately (like the past 6 months at least) that there have not been many details of anything from Adam lately and he always seems to be "in a rush". He built up this anticipation from yesterdays weekly chat so I hope he at least comes back with Details of what he thought was happening, where he got the info (I.E. contact, phone call from a friend, something in the news), and why it didn't follow through. I respect the fact that Adam does not like to comment on things until he has all the info.....but it rarely gets brought back up and is then lost into the multitude of threads on this forum. Not trying to sound negative.....I just do not want to hear "Still waiting on some EXCITING NEWS! Will get back with you on next weeks chat" or "Sorry folks for the build up but things did not work out like I was informed, so now onto questions!"

Adam please bring details to the table....I'm not talking about contact names or ridiculous stuff like that....just something with some substance and not sounding like a political answer so you can't be pinned down to it later. A lot of people look to you for the truth because of your track record. With all the misinformation that comes from all the sources (even reliable news articles), you are the one that helps us with what is actually going on and what is not.

WOW! I am in agreement with you 100%. Have any one heard from Adam?