Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete the zeros....Centre for Regional Studies

Iraq is not, for years if ever, "cashing" us in after the revalue. After the banks exchange our dinar, of which most will forever remain in electronic form, it will end up in the U.S. Gov't pockets, where it will sit as part of the reserves, and later for oil. It would not happen that all these countries would bring the dinar to Iraq immediately and all at once and demand payment, because that would bankrupt the country, which is in no one's best interests.

I also don't think Iraq would be thought of as an important, relevant, up-and-coming powerhouse if they RIPPED everyone off who has IQD...all these countries that have already invested in Iraq's success, not to mention their own people who may have some hard-earned savings of their own.

If we're going to have hundreds of billions of USD worth of a foreign currency it should be Chinese, not Iraqi. What you're saying simply won't happen. Even Saudi currency would be better to hold in reserves, they're far more stable and have more oil.

The notion that the US would pick Iraq, out of all the countries in the world, to put in their reserve is just silly. They're unstable, and have less oil than Saudi or Venezuela. At practically any moment they could erupt into civil war or the Kurds could secede or they could get attacked by Iran. What happens if they go on another printing spree (which theyve already done, twice) and inflate the heck out of their currency? The UST is just going to take all the risk in order to make a bunch of currency speculators millionaires?

Then what do we do? Go fight a trillion dollar war to try and prop them up so their currency wouldn't become worthless?

At 1-1 YOU wouldn't buy a single dinar. You'd be selling millions of them. Everyone would be. Yet you hope the UST is dumb enough that THEY will. Again, won't happen. It's a pipe dream put out there by the gurus that have zero understanding of how foreign economics work and, quite frankly, very little common sense.

Good morning everyone.....what a morning already...just thinking about where we are right now...

........IQD down to manageable amounts in-country for an RV....

Source? The CBI says there's more in circulation than ever.

• Downvote 5

I dont think anyone is anti RV......we ALL would love an overnight miracle.....

Did you happen to learn a bunch from your post??

laugh.gif

Keep, For the longest time I agreed with " i don't think anyone is anti RV". But I must admit I believe there are some here that for ego do wish for an RD,just a feeling based on they're onesided posts. I could be wrong but don't think so. Best to you and your family. Are you a master tech yet? or does BMW have a different designation for the big cheese tech's? :lol::lol:

If we're going to have hundreds of billions of USD worth of a foreign currency it should be Chinese, not Iraqi. What you're saying simply won't happen. Even Saudi currency would be better to hold in reserves, they're far more stable and have more oil.

The notion that the US would pick Iraq, out of all the countries in the world, to put in their reserve is just silly. They're unstable, and have less oil than Saudi or Venezuela. At practically any moment they could erupt into civil war or the Kurds could secede or they could get attacked by Iran. What happens if they go on another printing spree (which theyve already done, twice) and inflate the heck out of their currency? The UST is just going to take all the risk in order to make a bunch of currency speculators millionaires?

Then what do we do? Go fight a trillion dollar war to try and prop them up so their currency wouldn't become worthless?

At 1-1 YOU wouldn't buy a single dinar. You'd be selling millions of them. Everyone would be. Yet you hope the UST is dumb enough that THEY will. Again, won't happen. It's a pipe dream put out there by the gurus that have zero understanding of how foreign economics work and, quite frankly, very little common sense.

Source? The CBI says there's more in circulation than ever.

Hi again Frank!

You are not invested in the dinar, are you? You make it sound like those who are, are fools lacking in common sense.

Are you doing this for our own good? Or do you just like to debate? I'm not offended, it just makes me laugh :lol:

You still haven't convinced me. ;)

• Upvote 1

Keep, For the longest time I agreed with " i don't think anyone is anti RV". But I must admit I believe there are some here that for ego do wish for an RD,just a feeling based on they're onesided posts. I could be wrong but don't think so. Best to you and your family. Are you a master tech yet? or does BMW have a different designation for the big cheese tech's? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Once I have three years under my belt with BMW then I am considered a master tech because of all the training I did out in AZ......still have two to go!! laugh.gif

Once I have three years under my belt with BMW then I am considered a master tech because of all the training I did out in AZ......still have two to go!! laugh.gif

Well I'm opening a quick lube center here if things don't work out for ya. :lol::lol: Just kidding I know with your aptitude getting your certification won't be a problem.

Like I said, not a good place to look for accurate, unbiased info. How many of those people make money off of what they say? Either through referrals, site advertising. Membership or text message services, etc. They stop telling people what they want to hear, they stop making money. Expecting unbiased information from them is like expecting McDonalds to air an advertisement that says "well, we think our burger is okay, but the whopper is actually quite a bit better.". Never gonna happen.

Even if there are one or two that aren't making any money off what they say (which I doubt, and it's really impossible to prove), I think we've all seen gurus that are very obviously in love with their own "voice" and get an ego boost out of their "importance" within the dinar community. Again, they tell people stuff they don't like to hear, they lose their audience, they lose their "high".

That isn't how an RD works. Even if it was just a straight RD, and their highest new denom was 25 dinar, it would be the same number of wheel barrows, not 5x more (and their 25 note would be worth more than our 20. I never really carry anything higher than a 20, and I don't push around a wheel barrow to buy "most stuff", do you?).

But they have flat out said that they plan to introduce New Dinar in 50s, 100s, and 200s. Equivalent to 42, 84, and 168 USD. This isn't speculation, that's what they've said. Surely you can't think it'll take wheel barrows of currency to make purchases when they have a bill worth 168 USD. You could easily fit enough in your pocket to buy a brand new car.

That would put the RV at .84 to 1 USD then.....sounds interesting......where did you get that information from?