Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dear Vets...

To be honest, I don't know what to say. I have been in invested for about 2 years or so. Reading these posts even longer!!!

USE YOUR HEADS! How many times do you have to hear that " it is done" before you realize there full of $@%#. I feel sorry for those of you who believe in such non-sense! Do your homework!!! I still can't understand how some members continue to post this BS day after day. I won't name any names, but from an outside view it looks pathetically stupid. And yet, you follow them!! I know times are hard but keep you're heads up! It will come...

Sorry if sloppy, written from a Droid on the beaches of Cali...

Go Rv!!!!

• Upvote 3

Dear Vets...

To be honest, I don't know what to say. I have been in invested for about 2 years or so. Reading these posts even longer!!!

USE YOUR HEADS! How many times do you have to hear that " it is done" before you realize there full of $@%#. I feel sorry for those of you who believe in such non-sense! Do your homework!!! I still can't understand how some members continue to post this BS day after day. I won't name any names, but from an outside view it looks pathetically stupid. And yet, you follow them!! I know times are hard but keep you're heads up! It will come...

Go Rv!!!!

If you have been reading the posts for over two years,

you should know that we all know this......nothing new here.........here we go !tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Dear Vets...

Go Rv!!!!

You should also know then that you don't post your own opinions in the rumor section as a starting topic.

Moving to "Opinions, Perspectives, and your two cents" th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

have too admit ---when i first started in this yep ,,, i was total locked in on the this week and next week news of it is here ,,, thanks too a few folks in the mods area and friends i have made here along the way ,,,it keeps ya grounded,,,,,,, but when it is really done and here ,,there will be at least 40 post differnet people all in the same couple days time ,,,not too mention adam`s e-mail will verify this ,, just keep a hold of your self all needed said --- oh yeah ,, just got awaken too a dream of dinar has re-valued at .70 cents < ------- :) really

have too admit ---when i first started in this yep ,,, i was total locked in on the this week and next week news of it is here ,,, thanks too a few folks in the mods area and friends i have made here along the way ,,,it keeps ya grounded,,,,,,, but when it is really done and here ,,there will be at least 40 post differnet people all in the same couple days time ,,,not too mention adam`s e-mail will verify this ,, just keep a hold of your self all needed said --- oh yeah ,, just got awaken too a dream of dinar has re-valued at .70 cents < ------- :) really

You got my number brother! You know it will RV in Ky first, lol

I really don't think anyone here on DV believes the 'it is done' stuff every week....it may be posted here but its not believed....several of us think it's close but no one thinks its done....

No we don't believe it, we just have a heck of a lot of fun ripping on them, but they bring it on themselves!! They pump more BS then a sewer service truck fleet after Thanksgiving dinner!

• Upvote 1

Hey, I'll take $.70, all day every day!

War Eagle. :P

War Eagle? Will you folks from Auburn ever get your act right and figure out if it's War Eagle or Tigers? Let me help you... how bout tiggers since LSU are the real Tigers. and look, we may have of had a little hickup in the national championship game but that was... lets just say we didn't want the tide to... well... oh heck, they smoked us.

Hey, I'll take $.70, all day every day!

War Eagle? Will you folks from Auburn ever get your act right and figure out if it's War Eagle or Tigers? Let me help you... how bout tiggers since LSU are the real Tigers. and look, we may have of had a little hickup in the national championship game but that was... lets just say we didn't want the tide to... well... oh heck, they smoked us.

Obviously you don't know how that all came about. No biggie. You know what is big? This state has won three National Championships in a row. When was the last time your "real" Tigers did that?

( Don't get upset, just kidding around with ya ) :D

You can't speak for all of us... most of DV members are very smart, just have different opinions and different translations of how it will happen. We are ALL ON THE SAME PAGE WHERE IT REALY MATTERS. We come here for curiosity, education, intel, friendship, and NEWS! Hoping to find out something new. %95 of us are smarter than you give us credit for. And as for my link..... YOU ARE ON IT. Oh!.... and we all like saying GO RV! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Dear Vets...

Go Rv!!!!

Cynic,

I am not here to bash you and I did read the entire thread so this is what I have to say....

It seems to me when your statement read " use your head " it has a tendency to rile some feathers.

I feel as though I use my head each day as I read many of the enlightening articles brought forth by many intelligent members here in the forums.

Since you have been reading these posts for 2+ years I would think your assessment of the DV community would be higher.

IMHO

I don't think the majority here make the claims of "its done".

And if they have done so they would be picked apart by those among us with a level head.

I think your post belongs at one of the other Dinar sites..... but guess what?

If you made these statements there you would probably get banned faster than the headlights on a Ferrari.

The great part about this site is you and I are allowed you make these kinds of statements ( respectfully of course ) without fear of getting kicked out.

And as far as following anyone here I do not.

I use the collective opinions of many to form my assessments.

It seems you are burnt out on the waiting game and I understand so maybe its time to take a break.

My dad always said " A watched pot never boils "

Just my :twocents:

Quad B)

• Upvote 1