Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Arrest of Senior Officers on Charges of Leaking

Shelley

The arrest of senior officers on charges of leaking information to the Americans and al-Hashemi and prepare for a coup

BAGHDAD - Babinaoz (Reuters) - A security source revealed the beginning of the campaign of arrests of a number of high-ranking officers belonging to the ministries of interior and defense on charges of leaking information to the American side and the Office of Tareq al-Hashemi, as well as the 3 of them planning to attempt a coup.

The security source told the newspaper the Constitution: that he was arrested more than 50 officers of high-level charges of leaking information to the American side and Hashemi's office, while denying reports that indicated that the Office of the Adjutant General of the Armed Forces of the arrest of the officers to investigate with them after they are called under the pretext of their nomination to take over positions leadership, stressing that the arrest took place in total secrecy and lasted between 5 to 10 days without revealing further details, while the source revealed itself for a secret document issued by the Ministry of Interior confirm the involvement of three senior officers in the province of Dhi Qar, promoting the ideas of the Baath and the coup on the process political ..

Document issued by the agency of the Ministry of Interior Intelligence and the Federal Investigation confirmed the province of Dhi Qar, said three of its officers holding ranks highly involved to move within the province to spread the ideas of the Baath Party and his defense, pointing out: that the officers held a number of secret meetings, in order to derail the political process and the coup document .. pointed to the involvement of one of those officers in the Yamani group events in 2008 which led to the martyrdom of four senior security leaders in the province ..

In a related development, a source high in the Office of the Adjutant Aam of the armed forces for the determination of Government to take other measures to purge the security forces that will affect what he described as Balmertbtin-party hostile to the political process .. The source said in a statement that the urgent need to purge the security forces of the elements to the managed access to sensitive positions and dangerous in the security forces and taken Achteraqatha these areas of the security services to carry out their dubious because the security apparatus when it penetrates by those hostile to the work of the Iraqi political process, it means that this device will be under a large sign Astpham ..

He confirmed the formation of a joint committee of the House of Representatives and the government to take upon itself the task to the exclusion of certain items from the employees of the ministries of defense, interior and intelligence .. The Secretary-General called for the coalition of the Sons of Iraq those who care about Sheikh Abbas Muhammadawi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to make changes to the security leaders in the event of not being able to to install the security and stability as required .. He said: recent security incidents that have left dozens of dead and wounded among the innocent civilians have made the citizens wonder about the real role of the federal police and the police for help, as well as the intelligence effort that we hold hope in the implementation of operations proactive to avoid attacks terrorist attacks before they occur.

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=50377

Shelley, gm. Thank you for the post and the link.

When all of this shakes out, it will be interesting to see who is shaking down who. What a book this would make.

Highlander was the name I was trying to think of, -3 this am, and watch for flying saucers, ah, I mean cd's. Ni night, Eckhart. B)

And yes, this is code. We will reveal our intel after the 6th.

When all of this shakes out, it will be interesting to see who is shaking down who. What a book this would make.

Highlander was the name I was trying to think of, -3 this am, and watch for flying saucers, ah, I mean cd's. Ni night, Eckhart. B)

Carello, have you got intel coming in from aliens now?

Are they watching for this life changing event too? biggrin.gif

Flying saucers... AAAHH what a freeing feeling :lol:

To tell you the truth I was so excitied when I saw this article, I saw 5-10 days done in secrecy and went with it, after I posted it I then read thru and thru and it wasn't as informative as I thought it was going to be. I can't wait to see who the bad guys are.