Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

maybe I'm different

kobhe911

So, if we are are investors, what stock would be in demand after RV? What will "spike" in value in the market after RV? I'm sure some of you have asked this question previously, but I would love to know where to put some money pre-RV if anyone has already thought about this. Invest wisely if we have "millionaire" minds, TIA(thx in advance), Curtis

So much for seriousness, if Gurus have 24.894 members and we avg a million each, and we use low numbers($.86-$1.17, avg again $1), this would infuse $2,489,000,000($2.5 billion USD) in the economy, correct? It sounds like alot of money, but is is? What is this going to do to the stock market, silly question, but surely there would be a spike in something that we are not thinking of? Just trying to have a "millionaire" mind, ...still, Curtis.

Can't help you there, Curtis. I don't really have enough dinar to think about investing after the rv. After bills get paid & a few I wants from the kiddos, I'll be broke again. There is an investment forum here on dv. If I had it, I'd do gold & silver considering the possible social crises coming this fall if the elections go bad.

Good luck

KK

You seem pretty good with the math. Could you answer my equation

2million x85.00 x 365=?

Thanks

Dats a BUNCH of ZEROS!

So, if we are are investors, what stock would be in demand after RV? What will "spike" in value in the market after RV? I'm sure some of you have asked this question previously, but I would love to know where to put some money pre-RV if anyone has already thought about this. Invest wisely if we have "millionaire" minds, TIA(thx in advance), Curtis

Mobile phone service in Iraq.

• Upvote 1