Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Amazing and UNBELIEVABLE Timing!!

jwb

What A Trip!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, now who would have been expecting THIS little nugget????.......

ohhhhh - maybe ALL of US!

Have a great weekend all, the "claim takers" are starting to surface public and we all know what that means!

Woooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellyann

Originally Posted by mallen

My husband was at the store and called me to tell me Bush & Iraq are on the cover of March's NEWSWEEK! I pulled up the web. and sure enough! There is is! Guess NEWSWEEK is changing their mind on what they "use to think" about Iraq & Bush?!

NEWSWEEK MAG. FRONT PAGE! (http://www.newsweek.com/id/234281)

Rebirth of a Nation

Something that looks an awful lot like democracy is beginning to take hold in Iraq. It may not be 'mission accomplished'

Don't you just hate it when facts get in the way of ideology! It must have killed the leftists at Newsweek to put G.W. on the cover...even though they tried to cut him out. The fact that Bush won the Iraq war while Obama was staunchly against it must be difficult for them to spin.....though they will try!

I say its time to take back our country.

Yay captjohn! And take back our country we shall!!! Look for a Goooooh movement meeting in your area. Tim Cox, a former Dell computer/employee whiz decided he was going to do something about this very thing. He is traveling the country inspiring people to ban together, get out the votes of the real producers & lovers of our great country and vote the WHOLE congress OUT in November. We still might have a chance to stop what has happened to our dear country if we can get some real people in the congress. What do you think?!!

It is amazing that Newsweek had this story...but let's get real! It has NOTHING to do with the RV but rather the election and the country gathering itself as a world economic power. An election in such a highly visible country appearing on national magazines should not be a shock, it should be a sign that our journalistic practices are very sound in the United States.

Yay captjohn! And take back our country we shall!!! Look for a Goooooh movement meeting in your area. Tim Cox, a former Dell computer/employee whiz decided he was going to do something about this very thing. He is traveling the country inspiring people to ban together, get out the votes of the real producers & lovers of our great country and vote the WHOLE congress OUT in November. We still might have a chance to stop what has happened to our dear country if we can get some real people in the congress. What do you think?!!

It can't be the whole congress, but it can be the whole HOUSE and 1/3 of the Senate, and that'll be a really good start. The Framers must have known there would come a time when we'd want or need to get rid of the whole Congress & staggered Senate elections for some continuity ; )

As we dream for the return of integrity and search for ppl who will represent their constituents and remember THEY work for US, check out this poll and map that was posted at another thread (sorry, don't remember who or where): http://www.vizu.com/poll-vote.html?n=200634. Amazing #s w/ only 142 voters. Should be interesting to watch how it changes as it attracts more attention.

UofIGuy I'm not trying to contradict you, but please realize that most of the big time magazines are owned and operated by the far left progressives! Our "journalism" in this country is NOT sound and is very controlled for the purposes of the liberal progressive agenda. Hope this helps. God bless.

You have to have been in Iraq during the crazy times to be able to see the improvement. I am psyched about it! I was in Iraq from 2004 through 2007 and it was crazy and very dangerous. From what I have been reading, and from what I am being told by a coworker who is still in Iraq, things are still dangerous but very much improved! Politicians are actually campaigning in the streets! When I was there the politicians would have been used as targets by the insurgency. Democracy is on the way...and closely following democracy is the RV and financial independence!

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

It is amazing that Newsweek had this story...but let's get real! It has NOTHING to do with the RV but rather the election and the country gathering itself as a world economic power. An election in such a highly visible country appearing on national magazines should not be a shock, it should be a sign that our journalistic practices are very sound in the United States.

our journalism practices suck in the united states, period paragraph!

It has RV written all over it!!!