Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something stinks in here ......Or the RV is knocking at the door

I should just go back and remember what Roger said on the weeks prior to the RV DONT go to the sites there will be an overload of false information coming out .I think we are about there. I posted recently about the number of U.S. holders invested in dinar. I know my numbers are right. I have nothing to gain or loose by telling you. The numbers I have pulled from these sites and the words from the mouths running those sites compiled with news, web and personal knowledge of information. And being a b/s myself I am able to spot one or know when anyone is lying to me at any time. Purity and trust and loyalty are characteristics that are dying from the human race. I will not repeat my bloated figures for why would a numbers guy like Brietling say on his show that there is more like 100,000 in the dinar here in the states its really not as high as we think. I am sorry if your the new spinner for D.C. but Dinar Vets has over 400,000 members thats one site.

There are 2,218 member pages 20 members per page , I found this sign off letter from a former dv member and i have reached a point to where this is the single biggest mis-managed waste of time I have ever I have ever seen. I am sure my medicated rants were ripe for a bashing fit for ME and my baD grammar. I to will not be coming to these sites I followed everything Dinar. It has been an education no one can teach and when i say follow spent 16 months watching this 8 to 12 hours a day. I see news on CNN that a good dinar-head knew about 3 months before. when a politician moves his lips you know if he's lying. I would read it in English copy it in Arabic translate it with a google and a my own file translator just to see if there were any conflicting news articles . I have 23 Iraqi Television channels 9 on 3 PC monitors. I record anything that looks out of character and have a Kurdish Iraqi over to translate video and some recorded radio from Iraq. The depth I have allowed myself to transform every inch of my being know one could imagine . I have become very quick to spot truth and something with someone truthful with angles or there are no good liars left , thats whats Arabic TV will sharpen your skills watching 9 videos of a language you do not understand but have begun to follow and i have studied there letters and alphabet .So tomorrow i will rejoin the world outside dinar . BELOW IS A SWEET GIRLS POST THAT SPOKE LOUDLY TO ME. One thing I will say for this site is it holds many intelligent people and those who are worth listening to; however, along with the intelligent people come those who are hateful, disrespectful, rude, controversial, and foolish.

When I first came onto DV, I loved it. People were willing to guide me in the right direction. Venetia, BanG, Doc31, k98nights and many more that aren't coming to mind at the moment. (Though I did have to study for myself.) I was, after all, a newbie. People also gave good advice, were courteous, and were seemingly face-front. Unfortunately all that has changed. Now I have people telling me I should kiss some Palestinians hairy buns because I support Israel or I should psycho-analyze myself because of what people believe in the Qur'an or Bible. I have been reading in different posts people downing newbies because they have questions that may be a bit off kilter for some who've been around a while. There are people on here getting caught up between religion and politics and the war...and I admit to getting caught up into it myself because of the ruthlessness, injustice, and rudeness that went along with these various posts. Moreover, there are people pretending to be someone else or something they're not and giving the person they're pretending to be a bad reputation. (Some people have 2 or 3 profiles of different "people" on here.) All for the sake of controversy or to create dumb foolishness out of revenge and boredom.

This site was created for gauging the direction of the Iraqi dinar and the investment people have made. It was never created to be a three-ring circus or a menagerie. For me, that's what it has become and in all honesty, I have better things to do with my time. I have a whole summer full of things to do before I finish my Bachelors degree in the fall. I am not logging on here anymore and I have no more to say on any post. I will look on from time to time to see what's happening with the dinar, but nothing else. I am tired and fed up. I'm ending the circus right now with myself. If you want to speak to me, I will leave my email up...just be respectful and non-controversial or that will go away too.

Please take care and hope the rv happens soon. Many blessings.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

There is only 38,140 members on DV(screen names ) and most of them have ...two are more accounts (or have canceled accounts )......so do some more math laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

If you go to the bottom of the screen (forums ) gives all stats ....and even the newest member

Real math there has only been 3 billion dinar sold in the US in the past 4 years .........blink.gifITS ALL TRACKED

But keep up the good work .........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is only 38,140 members on DV(screen names ) and most of them have ...two are more accounts (or have canceled accounts )......so do some more math laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

If you go to the bottom of the screen (forums ) gives all stats ....and even the newest member

Real math there has only been 3 billion dinar sold in the US in the past 4 years .........blink.gifITS ALL TRACKED

You have anything that documents how much has really been sold here in the states?? There has always been talk about us as speculators holding trillions BUT if that number is really exaggerated, then the CBI wouldnt have to pay out so much in the event of a RV which of course would help our chances.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You have anything that documents how much has really been sold here in the states?? There has always been talk about us as speculators holding trillions BUT if that number is really exaggerated, then the CBI wouldnt have to pay out so much in the event of a RV which of course would help our chances.....

hey man! http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=members&section=view&module=list this is a list of free dv' its pretty clear 2 thousand pages 20 per page kemp m happy dude

Q. What is the demand for Iraqi Dinar in the United States?

A. GIDAssociates.com is the largest provider of Iraqi Dinar in the United States. We sell billions of Dinars monthly.

**I know that people sell back Dinars but it is probably safe to say that more people are buying and holding then are selling back. GID Associates also supplies a few other dinar dealers in the USA.

i do know its documented that there was only 4 trillion printed in cash ............the rest is Digital and there is very few people that have the ability ...before 2012 to buy it that way...besides those that have warka accounts .........

your chances are great to see a return on the cash

just because there was 20 trillion old notes ....dose not mean there is that many new notes .....most of the iraqis did not get to cash in in 03-04 and the ones that had large amounts were killed in the conflict........and that old cash was confiscated from there accounts all over the world

A. GIDAssociates.com is the largest provider of Iraqi Dinar in the United States. We sell billions of Dinars monthly.

**I know that people sell back Dinars but it is probably safe to say that more people are buying and holding then are selling back. GID Associates also supplies a few other dinar dealers in the USA.

Thats funny where are they getting them from

20 x 2218=44,360

not 400,000 DV members

Like i said 38,000 left in DV most of the old ones have been banned

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just because there was 20 trillion old notes ....dose not mean there is that many new notes .....most of the iraqis did not get to cash in in 03-04 and the ones that had large amounts were killed in the conflict........and that old cash was confiscated from there accounts all over the world

Im pretty sure they didnt have 20 trillion dinar in saddam notes......

They started out with 6 or so trillion dinar during the exchange in 03-04.....and they have been printing more dinar every year since to keep up with the demand.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

http://gidassociates...uestion-answers Randallin is so full of ****

Randallin is old school dinar that was taught by Okie his math tells me every year for 4 years 1,000 people buy1,000,000 Dinar not very good at math are you And everyone that has signed up for free DV is 400,000 , why be so fast to debunk someone that is doing real research for us all this site blows you just cant wait to trash some !!

Edited by Dinarkicker
language
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

3 billion? That's probably the biggest lie that's ever been posted in this site. You really need to quit lying to people Randalln. Maybe think about getting on some medication (or back on your medication).

3 billion would mean 3,000 people with one million each. That'd mean less than 1/10th of DVs members have dinar, and they only have an average of one million each. That's such an obvious lie that it's disgusting. And it would mean every single dinar holder in the US was a member of DV. Also ridiculous.

Remember this one, Randalln?

http://www.securities.arkansas.gov/!userfiles/Consent%20Order%20C-11-0205-11-OR02.pdf

Dinar trade exchanged 4.4 million USD into dinar in ONE state, in THREE years. That's over your 3 billion just from ONE company in just ONE state for not even HALF the time people have been buying dinar.

You should have been banned the last time you made up ridiculous stories, and you should be banned now for trying to tell obvious lies to people.

Seek help.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

3 billion? That's probably the biggest lie that's ever been posted in this site. You really need to quit lying to people Randalln. Maybe think about getting on some medication (or back on your medication).

3 billion would mean 3,000 people with one million each. That'd mean less than 1/10th of DVs members have dinar, and they only have an average of one million each. That's such an obvious lie that it's disgusting. And it would mean every single dinar holder in the US was a member of DV. Also ridiculous.

http://www.securitie...205-11-OR02.pdf

Dinar trade exchanged 4.4 million USD into dinar in ONE state, in THREE years. That's over your 3 billion just from ONE company in just ONE state for not even HALF the time people have been buying dinar.

You should have been banned the last time you made up ridiculous stories, and you should be banned now for trying to tell obvious lies to people.

Seek help.

IM gonna put you and brietling in a roon because today your math is about as good as his and we will see that most of you dont have a ******* clue

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

http://www.securitie...205-11-OR02.pdf

Seek help.

And for you I know the real numbers I bought all my dinar in Iraq and most of the other folks that have them .....there might be 20-30 thousand people that have bought dinar from the dealers here in the stats most all the other dinar went over seas to UK and to Australia....so get the facts right ......and the biggest pumpers are the Dealers ....and if you think they told you the truth i got news for ya

why dont you go on and tell them that .....alot of the dinar sold here in the states was old notes and that alot of the companies got in a lot of trouble for representing it as THE NEW IRAQI DINAR ......some of them where even threatened to be killed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And for you I know the real numbers I bought all my dinar in Iraq and most of the other folks that have them .....there might be 20-30 thousand people that have bought dinar from the dealers here in the stats most all the other dinar went over seas to UK and to Australia....so get the facts right ......and the biggest pumpers are the Dealers ....and if you think they told you the truth i got news for ya

20-30 thousand people? So at 30,000 people, that means they only have 100,000 each to come in at your 3 billion figure? Are you really so clueless that you believe that? I just showed you a government document that proves you're a liar. And you're telling me to get my facts straight?

What happened to that in country RV that you called months ago Randalln? Howd your facts turn out on that one?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20-30 thousand people? So at 30,000 people, that means they only have 100,000 each to come in at your 3 billion figure? Are you really so clueless that you believe that? I just showed you a government document that proves you're a liar. And you're telling me to get my facts straight?

What happened to that in country RV that you called months ago Randalln? Howd your facts turn out on that one?

Just fine i got $16 million in stock in TBI...and another 91 million in a cola compony (hahahaha) ................. has is all this waiting your doing.......Me im just waiting to collect .....but good luck with your cash wink.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're right about one thing, you've definitely got a TBI.

http://en.wikipedia....ic_brain_injury

Quit lying to people Randalln.

And if you knew what you where talking about you would now Ali was using a warehouse in Arkansas to distribute ....they just thought it was all in Arkansas ....he won that then moved the warehouse to cali.

Think you should go back and do some more investigating

• Upvote 1

J769-why don't you go back into the hole you crawled out of, All you have done since you have joined in the last two weeks is tear people down, be rude, negative, and show what a pompous person you are. There are those of us on this site that don't care to hear you tear down others that have been on this site a long time and have brought us valuable infromation. Take a look at your profile. I think your negative rating speaks for itself, It is one thing to share your opinion, but your trashing people's character is unaccetable. Why someone with your negatvie attitude would even join this site is just beyond me. The only reason I can think is just to cause trouble. Every thread that you participate in brings in your negativity. Don't tell me that I don't want to face reality and your lop opinions. I respect others rights to their opinions. I am just sick and tired of your being obnoxious to others on this site.

• Upvote 9

And if you knew what you where talking about you would now Ali was using a warehouse in Arkansas to distribute ....they just thought it was all in Arkansas ....he won that then moved the warehouse to cali.

Think you should go back and do some more investigating

More lies from the person that doesn't know how to do anything but lie. Are you not smart enough to understand that even if you were right it still makes your 3 billion figure TOTAL BS? Ali SOLD MORE THAN THREE BILLION ALL BY HIMSELF IN THREE YEARS AND HE'S ONLY ONE OF MANY DEALERS.

Get back on your meds and stop lying to people Randalln.

J769-why don't you go back into the hole you crawled out of, All you have done since you have joined in the last two weeks is tear people down, be rude, negative, and show what a pompous person you are. There are those of us on this site that don't care to hear you tear down others that have been on this site a long time and have brought us valuable infromation. Take a look at your profile. I think your negative rating speaks for itself, It is one thing to share your opinion, but your trashing people's character is unaccetable. Why someone with your negatvie attitude would even join this site is just beyond me. The only reason I can think is just to cause trouble. Every thread that you participate in brings in your negativity. Don't tell me that I don't want to face reality and your lop opinions. I respect others rights to their opinions. I am just sick and tired of your being obnoxious to others on this site.

Go ahead, keep buying Randall's lies, see how far it gets you. I'm sick and tired of liars, and you should be too, but I guess you aren't.

Edited by J769
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I should just go back and remember what Roger said on the weeks prior to the RV DONT go to the sites there will be an overload of false information coming out .I think we are about there. I posted recently about the number of U.S. holders invested in dinar. I know my numbers are right. I have nothing to gain or loose by telling you. The numbers I have pulled from these sites and the words from the mouths running those sites compiled with news, web and personal knowledge of information. And being a b/s myself I am able to spot one or know when anyone is lying to me at any time. Purity and trust and loyalty are characteristics that are dying from the human race. I will not repeat my bloated figures for why would a numbers guy like Brietling say on his show that there is more like 100,000 in the dinar here in the states its really not as high as we think. I am sorry if your the new spinner for D.C. but Dinar Vets has over 400,000 members thats one site.

There are 2,218 member pages 20 members per page , I found this sign off letter from a former dv member and i have reached a point to where this is the single biggest mis-managed waste of time I have ever I have ever seen. I am sure my medicated rants were ripe for a bashing fit for ME and my baD grammar. I to will not be coming to these sites I followed everything Dinar. It has been an education no one can teach and when i say follow spent 16 months watching this 8 to 12 hours a day. I see news on CNN that a good dinar-head knew about 3 months before. when a politician moves his lips you know if he's lying. I would read it in English copy it in Arabic translate it with a google and a my own file translator just to see if there were any conflicting news articles . I have 23 Iraqi Television channels 9 on 3 PC monitors. I record anything that looks out of character and have a Kurdish Iraqi over to translate video and some recorded radio from Iraq. The depth I have allowed myself to transform every inch of my being know one could imagine . I have become very quick to spot truth and something with someone truthful with angles or there are no good liars left , thats whats Arabic TV will sharpen your skills watching 9 videos of a language you do not understand but have begun to follow and i have studied there letters and alphabet .So tomorrow i will rejoin the world outside dinar . BELOW IS A SWEET GIRLS POST THAT SPOKE LOUDLY TO ME. One thing I will say for this site is it holds many intelligent people and those who are worth listening to; however, along with the intelligent people come those who are hateful, disrespectful, rude, controversial, and foolish.

When I first came onto DV, I loved it. People were willing to guide me in the right direction. Venetia, BanG, Doc31, k98nights and many more that aren't coming to mind at the moment. (Though I did have to study for myself.) I was, after all, a newbie. People also gave good advice, were courteous, and were seemingly face-front. Unfortunately all that has changed. Now I have people telling me I should kiss some Palestinians hairy buns because I support Israel or I should psycho-analyze myself because of what people believe in the Qur'an or Bible. I have been reading in different posts people downing newbies because they have questions that may be a bit off kilter for some who've been around a while. There are people on here getting caught up between religion and politics and the war...and I admit to getting caught up into it myself because of the ruthlessness, injustice, and rudeness that went along with these various posts. Moreover, there are people pretending to be someone else or something they're not and giving the person they're pretending to be a bad reputation. (Some people have 2 or 3 profiles of different "people" on here.) All for the sake of controversy or to create dumb foolishness out of revenge and boredom.

This site was created for gauging the direction of the Iraqi dinar and the investment people have made. It was never created to be a three-ring circus or a menagerie. For me, that's what it has become and in all honesty, I have better things to do with my time. I have a whole summer full of things to do before I finish my Bachelors degree in the fall. I am not logging on here anymore and I have no more to say on any post. I will look on from time to time to see what's happening with the dinar, but nothing else. I am tired and fed up. I'm ending the circus right now with myself. If you want to speak to me, I will leave my email up...just be respectful and non-controversial or that will go away too.

Please take care and hope the rv happens soon. Many blessings.

I must say I have to agree 100%. You hit the nail on the head in many ways and it has taken a lot of the fun out of my investment. It is enough work to try to understand the news out of Iraq and those here who are honest and with enough smarts to help out. Yet, there have been crazy people who will argue about religions and conspiracy theories etc. Some are plain RUDE or incredibly prejudice. I wish you the best. I will hang on to this site by my finger nails. I am hopeful but again I get what you are saying. BE WELL and like I always say.... PEACE

• Upvote 2

More lies from the person that doesn't know how to do anything but lie. Are you not smart enough to understand that even if you were right it still makes your 3 billion figure TOTAL BS? Ali SOLD MORE THAN THREE BILLION ALL BY HIMSELF IN THREE YEARS AND HE'S ONLY ONE OF MANY DEALERS.

Get back on your meds and stop lying to people Randalln.

Go ahead, keep buying Randall's lies, see how far it gets you. I'm sick and tired of liars, and you should be too, but I guess you aren't.

NOT TO THE US MARKET .....AND THAT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE ......STOP INCLUDING THE DRUG DEALERS FROM MEXICO(14 billion ....that will get you on the radar ) AND YOU WILL MAKE MORE SINCE

J769-please don't put words in my mouth.You may feel it is justified to do this to other members, but you will not do it to me. I did not say I believe or even understand some of what Randollin tells us. However, I do show him respect and appreciate what he brings. You evidently need a lesson in how to treat others with respect. I don't believe every word ANYONE says. I do my own investigation and form my own opinions. I have formed an opinion of you because of your rudeness and the fashion in which you have approached members on this forum. I am a lady, so I will not stoop to using those kinds of words......

• Upvote 6

NOT TO THE US MARKET .....AND THAT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE ......STOP INCLUDING THE DRUG DEALERS FROM MEXICO(14 billion ....that will get you on the radar ) AND YOU WILL MAKE MORE SINCE

So 30,000 people in the US own dinars, AND THEY ONLY OWN AN AVERAGE OF 100 USD WORTH EACH. Only 100,000 dinar each.

Is anyone on this site stupid enough to believe that? THERE'S 90 BILLION DINAR SOLD EACH YEAR JUST ON EBAY. What lie are you going to tell us next randalln? That those 90 billion a year on eBay are just people selling the dinar back and forth to each other?

Stop lying randalln.

J769-please don't put words in my mouth.You may feel it is justified to do this to other members, but you will not do it to me. I did not say I believe or even understand some of what Randollin tells us. However, I do show him respect and appreciate what he brings. You evidently need a lesson in how to treat others with respect. I don't believe every word ANYONE says. I do my own investigation and form my own opinions. I have formed an opinion of you because of your rudeness and the fashion in which you have approached members on this forum. I am a lady, so I will not stoop to using those kinds of words on this forum.

You appreciate being lied to and treated like a fool by randalln? Your prerogative I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So 30,000 people in the US own dinars, AND THEY ONLY OWN AN AVERAGE OF 100 USD WORTH EACH. Only 100,000 dinar each.

Is anyone on this site stupid enough to believe that? THERE'S 90 BILLION DINAR SOLD EACH YEAR JUST ON EBAY. What lie are you going to tell us next randalln? That those 90 billion a year on eBay are just people selling the dinar back and forth to each other?

Stop lying randalln.

You appreciate being lied to and treated like a fool by randalln? Your prerogative I guess.

HAHAHHA you do know that I worked for the CPA in Iraq............... dont you from 03-05 .....2 years ago no one even knew about dinar ....My brother works for one of the big four banks and i had to tell him .....but you must be gullible if you think that the whole world is just waiting for dinar ...hahahahaha that is the stupidest thing i have heard yet ....at the first of 2010 there had only been 8 trillion dinar in cash printed ....that includes 02-03 printing and 07-08