Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

in september the zero`s

hello everyone !!!! we have heard that the rate will be in the 1 too 1 area of exchange ,,, or what ever it might be ,,,, not too bad ,,, but we are now seeing a time line ,, in september they start too deleate the zero bills ----> we have always thought or heard they will not put out a r.v. date ,,,or a time frame for the event of dinar because the specualtors would swoop in and buy billions of the dinar,,, are they pumping the idea of dinar and one last big push on sales ??? if it will be 1 too 1 on value would the sale of dinar really go through the roof??? or is it really going too be 25,ooo or 50,ooo dinars will be -- 25,ooo = 23.oo and the 50,ooo = 46.oo --------> now we sweat and get nervious :unsure: me i am hoping that the date in september is the actual time line for this too start rolling and it `s value will be in the .50 or higher too one dinar,,, we make a good profit on this,,, MAN I HOPE THEY DO THIS RIGHT ,,in our favor------------- Parliament Economic Committee: Process to start removing zeros from the currency in September----------Baghdad, February 18 (Rn) – The parliamentary economic committee, Saturday, in agreement with the Iraqi Central Bank to begin the process of removing zeros from the local currency in September next.---

He added that “the agreement granting process to ensure the currency switch for a full year that the two currencies are traded the old and new in the market during this stage.”-------He concluded his speech by saying Abtan that “the central bank looking to send a bill to change the currency to the House or not because the law gives the Central Bank of implied powers to delete the zeros of the local currency.”---- ------------------------------------------------

Remove zeros from currency in September----------------> these news post are from the another site guysand gals ---BAGHDAD – Babinaoz (Reuters) – announced that the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives, in an agreement with the Iraqi Central Bank to begin the process of removing zeros from the local currency in September <----this one tells me that they will do a rate and also start too see the larger notes taken off the streets,,,,--------He added that “the agreement granting process to ensure the currency switch for a full year on the two currencies that are traded the old and new in the market during this stage.”<-----this one also seems too tell us that two currency will be in the process--- i`m thinking big notes and the new notes ?? {anyone} ---->25,ooo =23.oo and 50 ,ooo= 46.oo again not liken this one :angry: -------------- so basicly i guess what i`m asking is why are they giving a date if it is going to be a big payoff ???? looks like it is going too be a break even situation,,,,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh my! You must have been away for the past three days or so. The September deletion of zeros thing is an old piece of news from 2010. It has been posted here in its original form at least twice and I think three times, maybe more. And it has been shown to be old news each time. Sorry to be the one to tell you.

:)

smee2

Oh my! You must have been away for the past three days or so. The September deletion of zeros thing is an old piece of news from 2010. It has been posted here in its original form at least twice and I think three times, maybe more. And it has been shown to be old news each time. Sorry to be the one to tell you.

smile.gif

smee2

Smee smile.gif

Jeepguy every time you see this: last budget year 2012 amounting to $ 100 billion in about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion just think of $1.17 IMO it been posted 117 ump teen times

Yota smile.gif

Jeepguy the Beauty of this is that they have been behind schedule and they are doing this now. smile.gif JMHO

• Upvote 1

hello everyone !!!! we have heard that the rate will be in the 1 too 1 area of exchange ,,, or what ever it might be ,,,, not too bad ,,, but we are now seeing a time line ,, in september they start too deleate the zero bills ----> we have always thought or heard they will not put out a r.v. date ,,,or a time frame for the event of dinar because the specualtors would swoop in and buy billions of the dinar,,, are they pumping the idea of dinar and one last big push on sales ??? if it will be 1 too 1 on value would the sale of dinar really go through the roof??? or is it really going too be 25,ooo or 50,ooo dinars will be -- 25,ooo = 23.oo and the 50,ooo = 46.oo --------> now we sweat and get nervious :unsure: me i am hoping that the date in september is the actual time line for this too start rolling and it `s value will be in the .50 or higher too one dinar,,, we make a good profit on this,,, MAN I HOPE THEY DO THIS RIGHT ,,in our favor------------- Parliament Economic Committee: Process to start removing zeros from the currency in September----------Baghdad, February 18 (Rn) – The parliamentary economic committee, Saturday, in agreement with the Iraqi Central Bank to begin the process of removing zeros from the local currency in September next.---

He added that “the agreement granting process to ensure the currency switch for a full year that the two currencies are traded the old and new in the market during this stage.”-------He concluded his speech by saying Abtan that “the central bank looking to send a bill to change the currency to the House or not because the law gives the Central Bank of implied powers to delete the zeros of the local currency.”---- ------------------------------------------------

Remove zeros from currency in September----------------> these news post are from the another site guysand gals ---BAGHDAD – Babinaoz (Reuters) – announced that the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives, in an agreement with the Iraqi Central Bank to begin the process of removing zeros from the local currency in September <----this one tells me that they will do a rate and also start too see the larger notes taken off the streets,,,,--------He added that “the agreement granting process to ensure the currency switch for a full year on the two currencies that are traded the old and new in the market during this stage.”<-----this one also seems too tell us that two currency will be in the process--- i`m thinking big notes and the new notes ?? {anyone} ---->25,ooo =23.oo and 50 ,ooo= 46.oo again not liken this one :angry: -------------- so basicly i guess what i`m asking is why are they giving a date if it is going to be a big payoff ???? looks like it is going too be a break even situation,,,,

Delete the zeros is an RD.

Countries don't announce RVs and give dates for them.

Even if the news is correct about the removal of zero's to be in September, please do not confuse this with a revaluation. I t has always been stated that the removal of the zero's with not affect the currency value.

That is correct.

How many Septembers have you been waiting for(almost 7 for me)...Not sure I can wait much longer; it is starting to warm-up in South Carolina and I promised my self the first thing I'd buy with my first deposit would be some new Mizuno's MP-53's. Now it looks as though I will have to wait for an another September to roll around...Joke! All good the balloon is about to go up, the rather large lady is drinking tea for he big performance & the wind is blowing on my Irish back, and as George always said, "Here Comes the Sun." Have a great Presidents' Day! Hopefully next year we'll have a new one in the oval office. Opp's I supposed to be non-partisan. Darn it! Has anyone heard from Keep and his merry band of lobsters? blink.gifblink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks guys.

You Jeepguy...me Shelby Cobra Guy! Actually I would not mind getting behind the wheel of a 2012 Shelby Mustang...can U say 200mph? My buddy has a 1994 Jeep supped up beyond all get out.

R.O.

• Upvote 1

How many Septembers have you been waiting for(almost 7 for me)...Not sure I can wait much longer; it is starting to warm-up in South Carolina and I promised my self the first thing I'd buy with my first deposit would be some new Mizuno's MP-53's. Now it looks as though I will have to wait for an another September to roll around...Joke! All good the balloon is about to go up, the rather large lady is drinking tea for he big performance & the wind is blowing on my Irish back, and as George always said, "Here Comes the Sun." Have a great Presidents' Day! Hopefully next year we'll have a new one in the oval office. Opp's I supposed to be non-partisan. Darn it! Has anyone heard from Keep and his merry band of lobsters? blink.gifblink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You Jeepguy...me Shelby Cobra Guy! Actually I would not mind getting behind the wheel of a 2012 Shelby Mustang...can U say 200mph? My buddy has a 1994 Jeep supped up beyond all get out.

R.O.

hahahahaha me jeep guy --- you lost your mind 200 miles per hour :blink: where do you gotta get too that fast hehehehehe it`s all good buddy ,,, i guess at a flat track for a couple of runs ;) i`ll watch from wayyyyy over here

• Upvote 1

:)

smee2

You gotta love newbies. Anyone want to dredge up lop predictions/concerns? lol

R.O.

The 2013 Shelbys are the ones that are supposed to be 200 mph capable. The 2012s are electronically limited to 155, but will do 185 with the limiter removed.