Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lopster Question

Sector

I dont understand.....trying to figure out what you are claiming......didnt know you couldnt share such top secret information.....lol

You say over and over and over about the long term gains you have already experienced, so what year did you buy your dinar, and at what price?

Not asking for links or reciepts....just a simple question....

I dont understand.....trying to figure out what you are claiming......didnt know you couldnt share such top secret information.....lol

You say over and over and over about the long term gains you have already experienced, so what year did you buy your dinar, and at what price?

Not asking for links or reciepts....just a simple question....

I would imagine anyone in this since the 04/05 era and has held since simply made gains.

Especially i they got it while overseas at market value vs. official rate value.

I would imagine anyone in this since the 04/05 era and has held since simply made gains.

Especially i they got it while overseas at market value vs. official rate value.

I would imagine that as well.....just wanted some specifics from him so I can understand more of what his claims are....

You will never be privy to mine, nor anyone elses private information...especially via the internet...since some of you want to hang everyones info out in the wind...show us all of the losses you all have incurred...since you worry over anyone that has ACTUALLY had long term gains....

And since some of you are here only to prove how bad this investment is...why not prove that it is bad...you are the ones that have the burden of proof on yourselves...but you wish for me to prove something to you that you dont even believe in..or you would'nt even be on here bashing this investment...as per some of you...you act as if you've lost everything you ever owned due to the dinar...

If I and others....whom have had long term gains....were to go and pull all receipts, dates, names of companies and/or banks info...so we are just supposed to be subjected to you...and turn it all over to a bunch of naysayers and lopsters...

I tell you what...if you want to meet in person and compare and analyze losses and profits...we may can arrange that...how about that...as the internet is not where I conduct banking or investments...as far as detailed info...I guess some idiots like some of you like to provide everything to the world?...lol...

Edited by Bumper64
Removed name calling words - Please STOP the name calling - 1st warning to you!
  • Downvote 1

You will never be privy to mine, nor anyone elses private information...especially via the internet...since some of you want to hang everyones info out in the wind...show us all of the losses you all have incurred...since you worry over anyone that has ACTUALLY had long term gains....

And since some of you are here only to prove how bad this investment is...why not prove that it is bad...you are the ones that have the burden of proof on yourselves...but you wish for me to prove something to you that you dont even believe in..or you would'nt even be on here bashing this investment...as per some of you...you act as if you've lost everything you ever owned due to the dinar...

If I and others....whom have had long term gains....were to go and pull all receipts, dates, names of companies and/or banks info...so we are just supposed to be subjected to you...and turn it all over to a bunch of naysayers and lopsters...

I tell you what...if you want to meet in person and compare and analyze losses and profits...we may can arrange that...how about that...as the internet is not where I conduct banking or investments...as far as detailed info...I guess some idiots like some of you like to provide everything to the world?...lol...

right .. this is the same crew that travels around ytrying to convince you your in a losing battle ..  dont give them any information

i think the one guy is their supervisoer who pops in from time to time  like everyone knows ..  your all alone here ..  check this out .. its just the first one i clicked on ..>>

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/sites-that-pays-you-to-blog/

26 Sites That Pay You to Blog

linkpost.png

Unlike some other services, we pay our Partners up to 70% for each LinkPost written. Access to thousands of advertisers hungry for reviews. A variety of payment options. Receive payouts monthly by check, PayPal, direct deposit, or Wire. Automated advertising management. An easy way to sell paid blog posts.

Make money blogging! PayPerPost lets you pick your advertisers, name your own price and negotiate your own deals. You can get paid to blog on virtually any subject. Sign up below! 

https://payperpost.com/

think you were right when you said they make just as much m,oney buying your dinars back as they do when they sell them to ya ..

so they must present both sides :tiphat:

"Make loads of money convincing people to not buy the dinar. We are Bob's Anti-Profit Dinar Unsale, Inc., paying posters big money to convince people to not buy dinar from us. It is a lucrative way to make big bucks posting negative stuff on internet forums."

Sounds like a great business op to me! Might make some money buying dinar back, but you'll lose money on those folks you convince never to buy in the first place. Risky business.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

North Korea officially issued a revalued won in December 2009, replacing 1,000-won notes with 10-won notes but strictly limiting the amount of old currency that can be exchanged.

The move sent shock waves through North Korea, with reports of citizens rushing to black-market moneychangers to cash in their won for more stable U.S. dollars and Chinese yuan.

North Korean citizens were threatened with "merciless punishment" for defiance of the new currency rules and were told they had only a week to exchange a maximum of 100,000 won per person of the old currency for new bills.

Whoa!  I have never seen someone get so upset over a question of when they bought their dinar. You consider that private information? And then all you can do is call names and belittle people?  You are the reason why us pro-rvers get a bad wrap and why people think we are looney for believing in making some sort of profit. I saw that other thread that went on for 50+ pages and I wanted to say something but I stayed out of it. It seems as if someone hit a nerve in asking when you bought your dinar, so you either are lying about it all, or your quite disappointed in how this investment is going as well and you realize you havent really made a dime. I guess how the saying goes, "put up or shut up" fits nicely here. Sorry for being blunt about it, but you do look silly in more then half of your replies to people.

Do some of these folks know when the war started...or when dinars were first initially introduced..and where all that they were availale?...did you know that dinars were bought back then...even in-country Iraq..and out-of-country worldwide...what do some think that the rate was from the begginnig to now?....Go and find out for yourself naysayers...and you can see this...you dont need anyones portfolio....

P.S.....I OWE YOU NOTHING....YOU GO LOOK UP THE DETAILS FOR YOURSELF....THEN YOU CAN SEE FIRSTHAND...HOW STUPID ALL OF THIS NEGATIVITY IS...LOL...

Whoa!  I have never seen someone get so upset over a question of when they bought their dinar. You consider that private information? And then all you can do is call names and belittle people?  You are the reason why us pro-rvers get a bad wrap and why people think we are looney for believing in making some sort of profit. I saw that other thread that went on for 50+ pages and I wanted to say something but I stayed out of it. It seems as if someone hit a nerve in asking when you bought your dinar, so you either are lying about it all, or your quite disappointed in how this investment is going as well and you realize you havent really made a dime. I guess how the saying goes, "put up or shut up" fits nicely here. Sorry for being blunt about it, but you do look silly in more then half of your replies to people.

Best post in this thread. Spot on!

Do some of these folks know when the war started...or when dinars were first initially introduced..and where all that they were availale?...did you know that dinars were bought back then...even in-country Iraq..and out-of-country worldwide...what do some think that the rate was from the begginnig to now?....Go and find out for yourself naysayers...and you can see this...you dont need anyones portfolio....

P.S.....I OWE YOU NOTHING....YOU GO LOOK UP THE DETAILS FOR YOURSELF....THEN YOU CAN SEE FIRSTHAND...HOW STUPID ALL OF THIS NEGATIVITY IS...LOL...

Why do you end every post with LOL? How old are you? Stop the lie about you making gains from your dinar. You've made no profit and you know it....especially once the spread kicks in. I doubt you got your dinar in 2004 or in Iraq. You're full of it and it's obvious.

"Make loads of money convincing people to not buy the dinar. We are Bob's Anti-Profit Dinar Unsale, Inc., paying posters big money to convince people to not buy dinar from us. It is a lucrative way to make big bucks posting negative stuff on internet forums."

Sounds like a great business op to me! Might make some money buying dinar back, but you'll lose money on those folks you convince never to buy in the first place. Risky business.

This made me laugh. Dontlop never stops entertaining me with his nonsense. What do you do when you lose an argument....change topics and go off in left field with a conspiracy.

The more dontlop posts, the more he's showing people who he really is and his agenda. He's on this site day and night to get the last word in or to start arguments in other threads that he lost in previous threads. One thread gets locked so he goes to a thread that's almost a year old with the same nonsense. Nick needs help.

• Upvote 1

It is hilarious how you guys go on and on with the rhetoric....as per what all you know...and need everyone to prove everything for you....when it's right in front of you...

Oh and I thought you naysayers knew what the word LOL meant, at least as per you guys...it's Lots of Lamebrains'...

• Downvote 1

they are very concerned about you and what you do ...lol

they dont  talk to each other  ,, you know why ?

i dont know ... but if they were all one person .. it would be tough to do

i think they clock in at 6 or 7 am   then they work all day .. sometimes they work a little overtime ..   but not often

what ive noticed happening in the lop tank ..is if you leave they go back to their other screen names up in themain forum .. they wont post for weeks here .. but if you post something here they want to defend this lop tank for what it is ..lol then its back to pretend they arent lopsters in the main forum

Edited by dontlop

Dontlop..there are probably several million people..that have already had gains from holding dinar long term, not to mention other investments in Iraq...directly and indirectly'...

Why we are even here talking to these idiots I sometimes wonder...but it is not fair for them to trash the hopes and dreams of others..no matter how this turns out...especially since there are many who have had no losses, and even gains so far...and until this is over...no one can be the judge on this thing...

Remember, even the long termers on this ride...are for the most part, waiting on the end results to manifest...that is when we can really judge who is right or wrong...

Could I and many others, go and pull reciepts, documents, etc...and lay it all out in front of these naysayers...to prove what to them, as they will only start more ignorant posts about what else is wrong...as it's all they have done on here...as anything positive is bashed..period!...

I could take these idiots with me to Dubai and show them the tallest building in the world...and they would think it was the leaning tower of pizza...lol...

On another note, I and many other folks have always said that there are those that have agendas...as per driving dinars either way..pumpers and dumpers as we call them...to me they seem relentless to prove nothing...it reminds me of the guy who says he caught a 10 pound bass, then the other guy says that aint nothin...I caught an 11 pound one...and it goes on and on and on...like a merry-go-round or a broke record...you say positive things...they jump...you say negative things, then they are pacified...like toddlers getting their way or they pout!...lol...

P.S...I wonder who is paying them to work so hard on an unproven losing proposition...I wonder if we can see proof of that or their checks...LOL....

Dontlop..there are probably several million people..that have already had gains from holding dinar long term, not to mention other investments in Iraq...directly and indirectly'...

Why we are even here talking to these idiots I sometimes wonder...but it is not fair for them to trash the hopes and dreams of others..no matter how this turns out...especially since there are many who have had no losses, and even gains so far...and until this is over...no one can be the judge on this thing...

Remember, even the long termers on this ride...are for the most part, waiting on the end results to manifest...that is when we can really judge who is right or wrong...

Could I and many others, go and pull reciepts, documents, etc...and lay it all out in front of these naysayers...to prove what to them, as they will only start more ignorant posts about what else is wrong...as it's all they have done on here...as anything positive is bashed..period!...

I could take these idiots with me to Dubai and show them the tallest building in the world...and they would think it was the leaning tower of pizza...lol...

wel i personally dont think there thatmany that are  invested . this is one of the main  forums for the dinar ... lots of people have had several names here over the years . and tottal membership is listed at 41, 4oo  so you can bet theres only around 20 to25 thousand at the most ..  and all those other  forums .. most of them have had  a screen name here to ..

ive heard maybe 50 thousand people  are invested inthe dinar .. it could be higer . but most peopple doing searchs  on the dinar have heard about and been curious enough to open a screen name here .

so maybe 150 billion dinars  worth .. maybe

that is just my opinion .. there is no way to document that .. maybe someone will correct me .. im sure if im way off ill be  called names and  they will pretend like they have the real numbers these guys are ok . their just pasing time .

i felt if this was going to reinstate its  rates it would of been long ago ..

but im still hoping im wrong ..

when i bought this i was told not till 2016  when the oil production was 12 million barrels a day . so .. .. who  knows ..

Edited by dontlop

they are very concerned about you and what you do ...lol

they dont talk to each other ,, you know why ?

i dont know ... but if they were all one person .. it would be tough to do

i think they clock in at 6 or 7 am then they work all day .. sometimes they work a little overtime .. but not often

what ive noticed happening in the lop tank ..is if you leave they go back to their other screen names up in themain forum .. they wont post for weeks here .. but if you post something here they want to defend this lop tank for what it is ..lol then its back to pretend they arent lopsters in the main forum

This is funny coming from you nick! You're on this site all day and night making sure your lies are the last thing read. You need a life and you are exposing your agenda but to get people confused you sit there and try and turn it around. Seriously get a life and stop posting made up nothing's. We know who you are. No matter how much you try and cover your lies you can't. No one believes you and you have been proven wrong over and over and over and over again. Why don't you alter this post like you did to keepm last night to try and get him banned. These mods will soon know just exactly who you are. Keep talking Edited by Flatbush Zombies
  • Upvote 1

forget about em .. just think of them as a toy .. just smack em around and try not to get smacked back .. these guys are fighters .. they dont give up .

they are little kids

ya know  they are just new to the world

hey their learning form the best

they can grow up with some of the knowlege we give them .

right now they act like they dont want more .. but you can see they push for more  constantly .. if they werent learning something do ya think they would be wasting their time .. they get up early in the morning to se what they can learn today

You know I dont like pumpers either...you know the ones that lie constantly...I mean bad intel given once, twice or thrice...but after dozens or hundreds of times...it's B.S..But these guys are the exact reverse of that!...

I guess there is a balance in everything?...LOL...

:reading1:  :lol:

some people dont know squat so they put out anything and wait for someone else to correct them ... thats how they learn

i wouldnt want to  phisically fight them.. .. they will never quit .. that gets old after a couple days

were all learnig  every day .. if we werent .  we would be drunks

well im out of this dump

I kind of caught a whiff of what you said dontlop...these guys are trying to use mind tricks on folks...seems like the childrens 101 version...to get what they want out of someone...

Either they already know what they are acting like they dont know...and have an agenda...or they are just that ignorant...and want us to teach them...by aggravating everyone into spilling the beans...

But why they do all of this crap is the question....as this ride aint over...so what's the beef...at least now until it is proven either way...so I vote AGENDA!...IMO..It is to get folks to dump and sell back dinars....It's gotta be this!...

P.S....you dont fight something that has no plot to it yet...as per being what they claim it is...at least as per the manifestation of the issue being proven either way..or yet anyway!...

Dontlop and 4aprofit are so far out in left field, persistently arguing and creating false premises. they complain and complain about lopsters. yet they live down in the lopster tank daily. i wouldnt respond to either anymore. they are not looking foran answer. they arent lookingto debate. the create false narratives and defend them to the end. Civil discussion...is not able to be had with either

• Upvote 1

Well, it's like they say...the proofs in the puddin'....so when it's all over, i guess we will see who is right and who is wrong wont we?...

its not about being right or wrong. this is speculation your defending as a guarantee. we have a shot of making money.....but its an outside percentage. with all the talk of rd...and replacing currency....we will be lucky to just keep things status quo and hope longterm the value can gradual increase.

I kind of caught a whiff of what you said dontlop...these guys are trying to use mind tricks on folks...seems like the childrens 101 version...to get what they want out of someone...

Either they already know what they are acting like they dont know...and have an agenda...or they are just that ignorant...and want us to teach them...by aggravating everyone into spilling the beans...

But why they do all of this crap is the question....as this ride aint over...so what's the beef...at least now until it is proven either way...so I vote AGENDA!...IMO..It is to get folks to dump and sell back dinars....It's gotta be this!...

P.S....you dont fight something that has no plot to it yet...as per being what they claim it is...at least as per the manifestation of the issue being proven either way..or yet anyway!...

mind tricks? The cbis own statements....the cbis statisticsand data......and somehow people are using the jedi mind trick? Im wasting my time again

The exchange rate of the Kuwait currency never went down. So in fact nothing happened with the Kuwait currency. There was no RV in Kuwait. I guess that really doesnt matter since dinar pumpers have everyone convinced otherwise.

If you know what the outcome will be which in your words is a revaluation then like I said, please show an example of one since your Kuwait reference was an epic failure. Show me one example of a country that has suffered massive hyperinflation which was reflected in their currency that came back overnight to pre hyperinflation levels.

Its humorous to me that you dont know what a LOP or in real words a redenomination is yet you know for a fact that a massive RV is imminet. This is a perfect example of internet dinar hysteria without a clue as to what is really going on or how currencies or economies work. Massive RVs dont exsist. That is a fact. I still wait on your real word example of one. They are only hype driven wishful thinking used to sell large amounts of dinar at rediculously marked up prices. Redenominations (which Iraq speaks daily of doing) however are common and have been used numerous times around the world to erase the effects of hyperinflation from currencies (which the IQD is suffering from by the way).

Now to your question of how a LOP would effect your Dinar in an account. The fact is a redenominationn will not effect the IQD at all. The IQD (which we all hold) will retain its exchange rate. It wont be LOPPED, dropped, zeros deleted, slashed or whatever else anyone wants to call it. It will simply be replaced with a new currency with a new exchange rate that will no longer show the effects of hyperinflation.

Once again. PLEASE read up on Venezuelas redenomination so you can get a better understanding of how the world works instead of remaining in a Dinar induced coma.

Are you saying specifically that an upward movement of the IQD by decree in any amount is not possible?

In large amounts?