Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are your favorite T.V show series you are currently watching

easyrider

I will probably get some flack from some on this one, but.....Finding Bigfoot is another show I like! :P

Watching Finding Bigfoot right now!

Pawn Stars

Storage Wars

Hoarders

I work mostly nites so I dvr and watch when I wake up. Not much worth watching during the daytime imho.

KK

• Upvote 1

Naughty computer ... just dumped my comment and I have to start again ... *sheesh* ... machines ...

I gave up TV about three years ago. The neighbour's trees grew high enough to interfere with the satellite signal and I didn't have enough interest to have someone go and move and re-aim the thing. Didn't like cable with all the commercials. I remember when commercial breaks were one minute long and consisted of one, or two brands. Now each break has to be about six minutes long and if someone asked you for all the brands advertised in one break you wouldn't be able to remember them. Sort of contra the stated purpose of commercial breaks, eh?

Anyway, I found that some news sites host the shows on line that they show on television, and started watching that way. Just before going to hospital unexpectedly I signed up for Netflix but haven't followed up on that too much just yet. So, what I watch on the computer currently ...

NCIS

Criminal Minds

Grey's Anatomy

Bones

The Borgias (a miniseries I hope they continue this year,

GREAT costume design)

The Good Wife

Almost Anything on Discovery Channel

I am sure there are more I am not thinking of but seriously, I don't rely that much on television. I am more of a book person. I can read the same book over a dozen times in the space of a few years and still get something out of it every time I read it. I know, that is stranage. My husband thought so too.

And I feel compelled to say, that reading what most of you are listing, I haven't the foggiest idea what they are. I might know the Fringe if that is the one that is an FBI agent and a dotty sckentist and his brilliant son getting into all sorts of weird science stuff ???

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Naughty computer ... just dumped my comment and I have to start again ... *sheesh* ... machines ...

I gave up TV about three years ago. The neighbour's trees grew high enough to interfere with the satellite signal and I didn't have enough interest to have someone go and move and re-aim the thing. Didn't like cable with all the commercials. I remember when commercial breaks were one minute long and consisted of one, or two brands. Now each break has to be about six minutes long and if someone asked you for all the brands advertised in one break you wouldn't be able to remember them. Sort of contra the stated purpose of commercial breaks, eh?

Anyway, I found that some news sites host the shows on line that they show on television, and started watching that way. Just before going to hospital unexpectedly I signed up for Netflix but haven't followed up on that too much just yet. So, what I watch on the computer currently ...

NCIS

Criminal Minds

Grey's Anatomy

Bones

The Borgias (a miniseries I hope they continue this year,

GREAT costume design)

The Good Wife

Almost Anything on Discovery Channel

I am sure there are more I am not thinking of but seriously, I don't rely that much on television. I am more of a book person. I can read the same book over a dozen times in the space of a few years and still get something out of it every time I read it. I know, that is stranage. My husband thought so too.

And I feel compelled to say, that reading what most of you are listing, I haven't the foggiest idea what they are. I might know the Fringe if that is the one that is an FBI agent and a dotty sckentist and his brilliant son getting into all sorts of weird science stuff ???

:)

smee2

That is exactly Fringe...and "dotty" is a wonderful way to describe Walter :lol:

Grimm b/c it's well written & I love that I can watch it with my kids. It really bites that almost every show has strong sexual language & content.

also:

NCIS

Big Bang Theory- All time fave

Storage Wars- I totally want to bid on some storage units. Hate Dave...Yeeep! My kids love this show too.

The Good Wife

I just finished watching three seasons of United States of Tara on netflix...what a completely screwed up show...I loved it.

Ha...I don't know what it is about storage wars.I dvr the series and can't get enough...cash is king,winner takes all!

These are the series that I dvr...so I guess they are my favorites,

Modern Family

The Office (not the same without Michael)

Big Bang Theory

Ax Men

Storage Wars

Swamp People (chut em)

Since I like to laugh; I'm in to comedy. CBS on Monday and Thursday nites.

But yes Big Bang

How I Meet your Mother

Two Broke Girls

And I do like action like Hawaii 5 O

I got to get out of that dumbing down thing and just turn it off like some of you other strong willed folks. I have started listening to more classical music and have always listen to Jazz.

Good Threadtongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Person of Interest

Unforgettable

Hawaii 5-0

Blue Bloods

Kinda liked Terra Nova (I hope they do a season 2).

Admittedly... after an RV, with the plans we have, there probably won't be much time for T.V., and I'm fine with that. Truthfully - I prefer real life to fiction anyway. rolleyes.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1