Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING!!! OBAMA sends YOUR tax dollars to rebuild Islamic Mosques in EGYPT!

trooper

Our government is a horses a$$.

They give everyone monetery help exept us.

The worst part is, we dont have any money.

Ask a family who has just lost there house and job if its OK with them to send money to these rag heads.

We need to get our prioritys right.

We need a new government who cares about its people!!! :angry:

• Upvote 6

And The Drones will still vote for him... They just don't get it. Look at the Dems on this sight. It doesn't matter what you tell them about O, they will still vote for him. I really don't get it. I guess they are just selfish and don't care about our future generations. That's the only rational decision I can come up with.

• Upvote 7

Okay, found a couple of reference points but frankly I think we should control the spending and redirect to the U.S.:

The program isn’t the brainchild of President Barack Obama. The program was created by Congress in late 2000 under President Bill Clinton, and the first grants were announced under President George W. Bush in 2001. The State Department says that, in total, the fund has contributed nearly $26 million to approximately 640 cultural heritage sites in more than 100 countries, and more than half was given before Obama took office.

It’s true that mosques are among the cultural sites that have received grant money under this program. But temples and churches around the world also have received funding, contrary to AFA’s claim that the "secular left" would be upset if "these monies had been spent to repair Christian churches." When we searched the State Department’s database and lists of 2009 and 2010 projects for "mosque" and "minaret," we found that 30 mosques or minaret restoration projects had received funding under Bush, and seven such sites had been funded under Obama. Also, 29 projects for churches and cathedrals were funded under Bush and 13 under Obama.

News anchor Justin Farmer said that the State Department’s Agency for International Development gave money to mosques in Cairo, Cyprus, Tajikistan and Mali. He said that the money given to the Cairo mosque was "part of" a $770 million program to fix the city’s sewer system.

We spoke with a USAID official, who told us that the Cairo sewer project, which did total about $770 million, began in 1984 and ended in 2006. It was a major undertaking that wasn’t specifically directed to the mosque, though about $2.3 million was used "to help lower the groundwater at the mosque area, replacing the old sewage collector, and providing a healthier environment for people living in the area," the official, who would not be identified by name, said.

USAID official:
A high level of groundwater, resulting in part from leaking sewers and the rise and fall of the Nile, had been threatening the structural integrity of many of the buildings in this area. USAID did not pick and choose which buildings to rescue, based on religious or any other criteria. Rather, the broad effort was intended to improve the sewage system for everyone.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Okay, found a couple of reference points but frankly I think we should control the spending and redirect to the U.S.:

The program isn’t the brainchild of President Barack Obama. The program was created by Congress in late 2000 under President Bill Clinton, and the first grants were announced under President George W. Bush in 2001. The State Department says that, in total, the fund has contributed nearly $26 million to approximately 640 cultural heritage sites in more than 100 countries, and more than half was given before Obama took office.

It’s true that mosques are among the cultural sites that have received grant money under this program. But temples and churches around the world also have received funding, contrary to AFA’s claim that the "secular left" would be upset if "these monies had been spent to repair Christian churches." When we searched the State Department’s database and lists of 2009 and 2010 projects for "mosque" and "minaret," we found that 30 mosques or minaret restoration projects had received funding under Bush, and seven such sites had been funded under Obama. Also, 29 projects for churches and cathedrals were funded under Bush and 13 under Obama.

News anchor Justin Farmer said that the State Department’s Agency for International Development gave money to mosques in Cairo, Cyprus, Tajikistan and Mali. He said that the money given to the Cairo mosque was "part of" a $770 million program to fix the city’s sewer system.

We spoke with a USAID official, who told us that the Cairo sewer project, which did total about $770 million, began in 1984 and ended in 2006. It was a major undertaking that wasn’t specifically directed to the mosque, though about $2.3 million was used "to help lower the groundwater at the mosque area, replacing the old sewage collector, and providing a healthier environment for people living in the area," the official, who would not be identified by name, said.

USAID official:
A high level of groundwater, resulting in part from leaking sewers and the rise and fall of the Nile, had been threatening the structural integrity of many of the buildings in this area. USAID did not pick and choose which buildings to rescue, based on religious or any other criteria. Rather, the broad effort was intended to improve the sewage system for everyone.

Seems like your stuck in the past man... Just wanting to point out the clear differences in Republicans and Democrats. I think most people these days are leaning independent but mostly conservative as I am. I really don't think many care what bush did VS what Obama is Doing or Rep's did this Dems did that rhetoric. The point is they BOTH have sucked and we need a REAL change. Sorry but Barack is trying to control everyone all the way down to the food you eat! I'm tired of it! Get the GOV out of my life Please!!

• Upvote 4

And The Drones will still vote for him... They just don't get it. Look at the Dems on this sight. It doesn't matter what you tell them about O, they will still vote for him. I really don't get it. I guess they are just selfish and don't care about our future generations. That's the only rational decision I can come up with.

Does this mean you agree to the news article?

• Downvote 1

USAID official:

Thanks mo for shedding more light (truth) on this. This has been going on for a while and we can't keep blaming this admin. My point is washington needs to be cleaned up/out. that''s just the tip of the ice berg. There has to be a cultural change in the way washington does business and that's hard to do. People become very complacent when comfortable. It will take the tea party and ows coming together to start this.

• Upvote 1

I gotta give credit where credit is due. +1 on the find Mojack. Also, I concur with your above statement. Charity begins at home. Why when we're broke, are we sending money to oil rich nations and/or anyone else for that matter?

• Upvote 1

I gotta give credit where credit is due. +1 on the find Mojack. Also, I concur with your above statement. Charity begins at home. Why when we're broke, are we sending money to oil rich nations and/or anyone else for that matter?

Stuck in a old cycle of being a rich nation providing aid to the world. Are there enough benefits for saving old constructions?

Just imagine another four more years and we're be in so much hock until the hock on our shoes will start to look good. And who's to come is no better. He's gonna blame the previous and the previous on top of that. Peace in the Middle East! :mellow:

USAID official:

Thanks

USAID official:

Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1