Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Doc Hinting At An IQD Prescription?

RVWITHME

OK, Before I drop this rumor on any of you "sensitive ones" out there, please DISREGARD what Guru Doc is saying.

I just found the following post to be a little toooo funny to pass up with all of the non-RV action going on.

Looks like Doc may be hinting on a prescription for the IQD.

2-6-2012 Guru Doc We maintain the CBI continues to do a masterful job in positioning the RV to minimize interruption to Iraq's economy. We have stated reports that the USD is the hard currency of Iraq and the dinar is a "semi-hard" currency. We believe the CBI is protecting its reserves by eliminating the auctions and forcing transactions through banks. This became paramount to keep the USD in country. As we've stated in past updates the CBI can RV and use the USD to make change while at the same time introducing the lower denominations and dedollarizing. This is all predicated on an RV around 1 to 1. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

Edited by Bumper64
Removed link to another site

I too don't know the background of Doc but have never found him/her to be outlandish. This person doesn't appear to be the typical pumper like the OOM network. Most of his/her opinions are more in line with Kaperoni, Enoch8 and Adam's (at least the little I've read) with some differences. While I too found the descriptors of the currencies somewhat amusing I believe he/her may have been alluding to the following article which was posted on this site:

I would agree the RV could use help and maybe a little blue pill won't hurt if it sped things up.

Go RV

When will people realize that a 1to1 possibility does not work out to balance the budget. Shabbi has said all along the dinar will be the most valuable currency in the ME.

That clearly means a $3.50ish number to be just over Kuwait. If you do the math, the budget is 90 trillion and they have 27 trillion in print. It works out to about $3.40.

Not rocket science.

Prove me wrong, Doc.

When will people realize that a 1to1 possibility does not work out to balance the budget. Shabbi has said all along the dinar will be the most valuable currency in the ME.

That clearly means a $3.50ish number to be just over Kuwait. If you do the math, the budget is 90 trillion and they have 27 trillion in print. It works out to about $3.40.

Not rocket science.

Prove me wrong, Doc.

From your fingers to Dr Shabibi's, Bruce... I like the way you think.

KK