Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama- said he deserves a second term- He's not done yet

Heavyduty053

Obama just announced today that he deserved a second term becasue his business is not done yet. He cited he was creating more jobs this year than last two. He said the business sector needed help to get back to where we should be. Everyone needs a fair shake.

He has had three years to surround himself with people to help him get things in order but he saved it till election year, Who would've believed that would happen. He had three years to by pass congress with executive orders but he didn't do it until election year, well well. He has had three years to come up with and implement a plan to restore the jobs, well he took out Nasa, down sizing the military, bail out banks of which some still went bankrupt and this same job saving he was supposed to do in the back ground people were losing their jobs. Every day he is mention on the internet he is ahead in the polls. Everyday he makes speeches about what he wants to do to help America get back its momentum. What i can't figure out is how the media says everyday that he is ahead in the polls when he hasn't don't anything for people all he has done is been against people, so why is the media protecting him. Its as almost as if they are projecting him to win today. I got a sneaky feeling that if reality sets in a people starts waking up and lifting up their voices loud enough he will engage the US in a war and as long as this nation is at war the sitting president gets to stay in office, if this is my understanding. If this were to happen i'm sure that would give him enough time to finish turning the land of freedoms into, well you figure. Just remember you heard it here first. I hope i am wrong for all our sakes.........Heavyduty053

Obama just announced today that he deserved a second term becasue his business is not done yet. He cited he was creating more jobs this year than last two. He said the business sector needed help to get back to where we should be. Everyone needs a fair shake.

He has had three years to surround himself with people to help him get things in order but he saved it till election year, Who would've believed that would happen. He had three years to by pass congress with executive orders but he didn't do it until election year, well well. He has had three years to come up with and implement a plan to restore the jobs, well he took out Nasa, down sizing the military, bail out banks of which some still went bankrupt and this same job saving he was supposed to do in the back ground people were losing their jobs. Every day he is mention on the internet he is ahead in the polls. Everyday he makes speeches about what he wants to do to help America get back its momentum. What i can't figure out is how the media says everyday that he is ahead in the polls when he hasn't don't anything for people all he has done is been against people, so why is the media protecting him. Its as almost as if they are projecting him to win today. I got a sneaky feeling that if reality sets in a people starts waking up and lifting up their voices loud enough he will engage the US in a war and as long as this nation is at war the sitting president gets to stay in office, if this is my understanding. If this were to happen i'm sure that would give him enough time to finish turning the land of freedoms into, well you figure. Just remember you heard it here first. I hope i am wrong for all our sakes.........Heavyduty053

Uh my butt cheeks are still sore.......................i do hope he's finished. Don't think I can stand another 4 years of reaming and asked to smile and enjoy it. :P:P

He stated that our Founding Father didn't allow enough time frame to achieve the goals of a President!!

That's because they were building the country.......from the beginning-establishing rights, constitutions....... Yes it will take a total of 8 years to erase the "232" years it took for them to build our nation. No he's not done yet. Our founding Father's built this country to lift us off our knees and it will take another 4 years to get us back on our knees.......

Rope-

Fact.......... This President has presided over the largest increase in government spending in America's history. What do we have to show for it? Real unemployment around 10% (CBO numbers are more accurate than this admin's 8.3% figures).. A government take over of up to 35% of our economy....... Time honored freedoms eroded.... Class warfare ramped up to unprecedented levels...... I could go on but suffice it to say...... We don't need another 4 years!!!