Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate

Weapon X

A state administrative law judge on Friday flatly rejected challenges seeking to keep President Barack Obama from being a candidate in next month's Georgia primary.

In a 10-page order, Judge Michael Malihi dismissed one challenge that contended Obama has maintained a Hawaiian birth certificate that is a computer-generated forgery, has a fraudulent Social Security number and invalid U.S. identification papers. He also turned back another that claimed the president is not a natural born citizen.

Last month, Malihi heard testimony and took evidence in a hearing boycotted by Obama's lawyer.

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification documents, Malihi said he found the testimony presented by lawyers of the so-called "birther" movement and their evidence "to be of little, if any, probative value and thus wholly insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."

A number of the witnesses who testified about the alleged fraud were never qualified as experts in birth records, forged documents and document manipulation, Malihi wrote. "None of the testifying witnesses provided persuasive testimony," he wrote.

The other claim contended that Obama was ineligible to run in Georgia's primary because his is not a natural born U.S. citizen because his father was never a U.S. citizen. But Malihi said he agreed with a 2009 ruling by the Indiana Court of Appeals decision that struck down a similar challenge.

Obama "became a citizen at birth and is a natural born citizen," Malihi wrote. Accordingly, Obama is eligible as a candidate for the upcoming presidential primary in March, the judge said.

Malihi's finding goes to Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who will make the final determination.

Even though Malihi ruled in Obama's favor, he expressed displeasure with the fact that the president's lawyer, Michael Jablonski of Atlanta, refused to attend the recent hearing.

"By deciding this matter on the merits, the court in no way condones the conduct or legal scholarship of defendant's attorney, Mr. Jablonski," Malihi wrote. "This decision is entirely based on the law, as well as the evidence and legal arguments presented at the hearing."

Source

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Absolutely no proof again that he is legitimate. This stinks of corruption again. The issue will never be resolved until the documents are brought forward and undeniable proof is brought forward. He will not do it because he cannot do it. I know I would gladly let anyone see my birth certificate if I was wanting a office in government or a high paying job with a federal firm. Just because a judge that was unwilling to recuse Obama has now decided he has to for whatever reason said there was insufficient evidence to try Obama on this does not mean it is right as Obama needs to be vetted. As does Romney. Or anybody wanting to be our President. Not a done deal for me. Obama is a proven liar who will lie about everything or anything. He is living a life of deceipt and lies.

• Upvote 8

You people are completly and utterly pathetic still with proof slapping you in the face........... unbelievable, and then you want to neg Weapon just for posting facts and truth, when you all thought Georgia was on your side and oh about time soeone did something you know what they did the exact same thing everyone before them have done proven how ridiculous you all look with this birther crap. Any way this just goes to prove no matter what OUR President provides or proves it doesnt matter. So where are all the rah rah crowd now for the Georgia ruling to proceed on this?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

The "problem" is that the true experts, the people with professional careers in document preservation and creation, are not about to jeopardize their careers or lives to prove this, when they know there is enough money out there to bury them in cement if they don't do the "right thing". Those scientists are smart enough not to enter this fray, unless they have enough money of their own to fight it out...then they would likely be assassinated anyway.

This will go the same way as the claims that income tax is unconstitutional, states rights, etc. and will fade into ignomious obscurity. Soccer moms will lose track of it. Amazingly, the American people refuse to take the reins of their own government, and the government's exploits continue to get more shameless. Whether or not you believe in an angry God...this is the kind of set-up that is often followed by disaster.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The judge and his family were probably threaten.

I would like to see proof of that, if not its just more BS made to try and keep the birther movement alive even after it has been shot in the head.

Alabama, Florida, New Hampshire, Georgia and Illinois, and these are the beginning of the end of Birfistan.

And by the way Illinois eligibility challenge got shot down no once but two times today also,

Source

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This will go the same way as the claims that income tax is unconstitutional, states rights, etc. and will fade into ignomious obscurity. Soccer moms will lose track of it. Amazingly, the American people refuse to take the reins of their own government, and the government's exploits continue to get more shameless. Whether or not you believe in an angry God...this is the kind of set-up that is often followed by disaster.

No surprise here. If those who are filing these sorts of actions would come to know the truth... that "UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT" is the name of a private corporation which has been owned by the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND since the Bretton Woods Agreement of 1944, then they would know that the only authority to decide how the President of a private corporation is chosen, is vested in its owners - which in this case is not "We the People" as described in the Constitution of 1789, but the same criminal bunch of European bankers that the war of 1776 was fought to get rid of. All the rest is just fluff, for the purpose of keeping "We the People" fast asleep, and they would quit beating their head against the wall over and over again. The judge did rule correctly, as much as it nauseates me to say so (although it would not surprise me if he were threatened).

Also consider that "STATE OF GEORGIA" is a private corporation, owned by the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. They might also realize that "Federal Reserve Notes" ("FRN's") ARE NOT MONEY (they are Debt), and that the Income Tax is charged for the privilege of using the services of the private banking cartel that the Federal Reserve System manages, which they claim is a benefit to those who use it. Never mind the fact that the abandonment of the Gold and Silver standard has made it difficult to nearly impossible for those who want to trade goods and services with their fellow man (i.e., all those who do not wish to live as a hermit) to use any thing other than these FRN's for such exchanges.

Those who want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, will find it at http://www.teamlaw.net .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

judge folded like a cheap lawn chair :(

didn't do anything but snuff it out just like everyone else has, I was hoping for some backbone. This didn't prove that Obama is eligible, just referencing a previous case determined by a forged Birth Certificate.

Then nothing about the fake SS# was ever pursued. :huh:

• Upvote 4

What's odd is that supposedly his birth certificate says African American, when in fact the year he was born all of them still said *****, it also says his father was born in Kenya which was not called Kenya yet during that time period, and the hospital he was born in which is listed on his birth certificate didn't exist yet under that name as well. You'd think if they were going to forge this they could have at least figured that out. Do you really think anyone would betray him with the new power he just gave himself to hold someone with out cause indefinitely? I personally don't believe he was born in the US because as stated earlier if he was why not just bring out the proof end of story. <_< It's really irrelevant now anyway he's got his foot on the accelerator to destroy America and has to be voted out in 2012!

• Upvote 2

A state administrative law judge on Friday flatly rejected challenges seeking to keep President Barack Obama from being a candidate in next month's Georgia primary.

In a 10-page order, Judge Michael Malihi dismissed one challenge that contended Obama has maintained a Hawaiian birth certificate that is a computer-generated forgery, has a fraudulent Social Security number and invalid U.S. identification papers. He also turned back another that claimed the president is not a natural born citizen.

Last month, Malihi heard testimony and took evidence in a hearing boycotted by Obama's lawyer.

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification documents, Malihi said he found the testimony presented by lawyers of the so-called "birther" movement and their evidence "to be of little, if any, probative value and thus wholly insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."

A number of the witnesses who testified about the alleged fraud were never qualified as experts in birth records, forged documents and document manipulation, Malihi wrote. "None of the testifying witnesses provided persuasive testimony," he wrote.

The other claim contended that Obama was ineligible to run in Georgia's primary because his is not a natural born U.S. citizen because his father was never a U.S. citizen. But Malihi said he agreed with a 2009 ruling by the Indiana Court of Appeals decision that struck down a similar challenge.

Obama "became a citizen at birth and is a natural born citizen," Malihi wrote. Accordingly, Obama is eligible as a candidate for the upcoming presidential primary in March, the judge said.

Malihi's finding goes to Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who will make the final determination.

Even though Malihi ruled in Obama's favor, he expressed displeasure with the fact that the president's lawyer, Michael Jablonski of Atlanta, refused to attend the recent hearing.

"By deciding this matter on the merits, the court in no way condones the conduct or legal scholarship of defendant's attorney, Mr. Jablonski," Malihi wrote. "This decision is entirely based on the law, as well as the evidence and legal arguments presented at the hearing."

Source

Now thats funny they had to use an administrative law judge, how about a constitutional law judge

• Upvote 1

What's odd is that supposedly his birth certificate says African American, when in fact the year he was born all of them still said *****, it also says his father was born in Kenya which was not called Kenya yet during that time period, and the hospital he was born in which is listed on his birth certificate didn't exist yet under that name as well. You'd think if they were going to forge this they could have at least figured that out. Do you really think anyone would betray him with the new power he just gave himself to hold someone with out cause indefinitely? I personally don't believe he was born in the US because as stated earlier if he was why not just bring out the proof end of story. <_< It's really irrelevant now anyway he's got his foot on the accelerator to destroy America and has to be voted out in 2012!

yes the spanish word for black, didn't know that was a racist comment too? :blink:

LOL just as I figured!

GFY

good for you??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

verdict was rendered case closed. Moving along. Not sure who is bank rolling this quest but if i was the investor i think i would invest in something else like Facebook IPO.

As a conservative voter, I do not understand the continual push from birthers.... Citizen or not he is still the President and to quote Okie.... You can't unring a bell. Stop worrying about wether or not he can run for president and just beat him in that race..... How do you do that????? Constantly remind the public that never in the history of America has a single President and Congress spent more money with no return. We are fast approaching the debt ceiling of 16.4 billion and there is no indication that we will stop there...... Put it to the American public this way.... Can you as a citizen operate your household by borrowing every 1 out 3 dollars that you spend??? Of course you can't, you will be bankrupt but that is exactly what this president is doing..... Stop trying to create things that only alienate the party and just run against him on his own record....

• Upvote 1

Don't put too much value in others words. See the BC for yourself here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

Kenya existed but gain it's independence in 1963. This may satisfy your imagination, assumptions and whys.

• Downvote 1

Don't put too much value in others words. See the BC for yourself here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

Kenya existed but gain it's independence in 1963. This may satisfy your imagination, assumptions and whys.

Nothing satisfies me Mo except a case of Mich. Golden or XX's, Stay thirsty my friend! B)

As a conservative voter, I do not understand the continual push from birthers.... Citizen or not he is still the President and to quote Okie.... You can't unring a bell. Stop worrying about wether or not he can run for president and just beat him in that race..... How do you do that????? Constantly remind the public that never in the history of America has a single President and Congress spent more money with no return. We are fast approaching the debt ceiling of 16.4 billion and there is no indication that we will stop there...... Put it to the American public this way.... Can you as a citizen operate your household by borrowing every 1 out 3 dollars that you spend??? Of course you can't, you will be bankrupt but that is exactly what this president is doing..... Stop trying to create things that only alienate the party and just run against him on his own record....

Good point stone!

The only thing that really bothers me is he didn't show to the hearing as if he is above a request of "the people". Shows what he thinks of us. The truth will always prevail!

Now thats funny they had to use an administrative law judge, how about a constitutional law judge

This was an ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING, you got an administrative judge that intelligently used SCOTUS legal precedents to get to his verdict using Minor v Happersett and US v Wong Kim Ark. What more do you want??? The birthers had day in court, and without opposition could not seal the deal because once again it has been proven they were wrong in their assumptions.