Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Official Chat 2-1-12

kcw

[Adam Montana] If they vote the HCL in today or tomorrow, then we are YES within days! If not, we are at least a week out. (That's my opinion. If they surprise me on Sunday I won't be mad!!! )

OMSL............Oh my sweet Lord! Let it be, let it be!

Did you read and comprehend this??!!!

I better get some underwear washed cuz daddy going on a trip soon!!

You made my day Adam!!

• Upvote 2

Topic: official chat NO TYPING

[Adam Montana] official chat, no typing please

[Adam Montana] I want to blaze through this as fast as possible - I've been working 18 hour days tying up loose ends on a VIP project

[Adam Montana] VIP members, I hoped to release that today, but you may not hear from me tomorrow

[Adam Montana] all non-VIP members, if you're interested in any kind of asset protection or tax benefits after the RV... there's a lot of bogus information out there

[Adam Montana] do yourself a favor and ask a VIP member what they think of the benefits here

[Adam Montana] you won't be sorry

[Adam Montana] on that note, I won't be answering VIP specific questions in the weekly chat

[Adam Montana] if you're a VIP and have a VIP question, post it in the VIP section - I promise you will get a response quickly

[Adam Montana] There's a LOT of questions this week about the CBI

[Adam Montana] I explained how the CBI works and what to watch for in my book RV Intel

[Adam Montana] but I'll do a quick breakdown here

[Adam Montana] the CBI buys AND sells dinar

[Adam Montana] they use the weekly (daily) auctions to control the currency as it comes from the Iraqi banks and then back to the Iraqi banks

[Adam Montana] they control the amount and also the rate

[Adam Montana] for example, the rate of 1170 that was set from 2009 to the end of 2011

[Adam Montana] that was what they wanted it at, so they made it so

[Adam Montana] at the beginning of 2012, they decided to raise the value slightly to 1166

[Adam Montana] and they did so

[Adam Montana] there is a lot of speculation that this was a test raise, and they could be ready to do a Big raise shortly

[Adam Montana] and I agree

[Adam Montana] but that doesn't mean it's 100% yet

[Adam Montana] we're still waiting on the HCL and an implemented budget (more on the budget in a fewminutes)

[Adam Montana] HCL is still on the tipping point - it could literally go through any minute now, even by the end of the day or tomorrow. (Thursdays is Voting Day)

[Adam Montana] All in all, I see good things right now and I just want to caution everyone not to focus so much on the CBI auctions

[Adam Montana] when a US Bank is at the auction, then we have big news

[Adam Montana] but if it's just the Iraqi banks and the CBI conducting "business as usual", try not to get hung up on the numbers

[Adam Montana] at least, not until the numbers are RV numbers :D

[Adam Montana] kcw, let's roll! Thanks in advance!

[kcw] Babbalou1 Good morning Adam, I really don't know how to exactly relate this ?.... If they deleted the zero's, would that automatically put the dinar to 86 cents to our dollar.. Hope this makes sense. Thanks Barbara

[Adam Montana] Babbalou1, don't worry - I understand the question

[Adam Montana] (This is also explained in more detail in my book RV Intel)

[Adam Montana] they can remove the 0's in several ways.

[Adam Montana] 1. remove it from the exchange rate, making the rate .86 like you are asking

[Adam Montana] 2. remove from the notes, making the exchange rate 1:1. We don't make anything this way, but we don't lose either

[Adam Montana] That pretty much sums it up. Like I said, I went into much greater detail in the book.

[Adam Montana] Any serious investor that has a question about the dinar... save yourself the time and headaches. Just read the book. It's a short 56 pager, and it will get you up to speed fast

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] tamiflyer Hello Adam and allow me to thank you for having this website available to us Dinar holders. Question- Do you believe that the CBI might have two books, one for the public and one for their true agenda, since they are not yet completely out of chapter VII and don't necessarily have to be very transparent?

[Adam Montana] ABSOLUTELY YES. In fact, they MUST have two sets of books. It would be impossible to have a successful rate change without a complete "map to success" already drawn up in the background

[kcw] dinarbelle Hi Adam, I'm fairly new to your site and enjoying the information I've found, thank you. On to my question...why all the rumors about an RI and not an RV? If Saddam had the rate of the Dinar unreasonably high how could then RI anyway? I wouldn't think Iraq could cover that amount.

[Adam Montana] This is another one covered in the book

[Adam Montana] but I can still summarize

[Adam Montana] Saddam's rate was an artificial rate, but it was STILL LEGIT. People paid that rate, so therefore it was WORTH that rate.

[Adam Montana] Saddam was able to do this because they were a sovereign and powerful country.

[Adam Montana] Iraq is no longer in that position, and they require the support of other countries if they are to have a bright future

[Adam Montana] so they can no longer "force" a rate. Their rate must be supported by us, the UN, etc

[Adam Montana] so, to answer your question... there will be no "RI" and anyone who insists there will be an RI simply doesn't understand

[Adam Montana] an RV, on the other hand, is a "ReValuation" of the currency

[Adam Montana] and that can happen because it will be based on CURRENT value and support

[Adam Montana] as determined by Iraq and supported by the world

[Adam Montana] it has nothing to do with a past rate

[Adam Montana] only the current situation

[Adam Montana] Iraq has tons of reserves, a steadily improving economy and government, and they can back up a higher value

[Adam Montana] therefore I like it

[kcw] TimS Adam....What currency is Iraq paying their bills with? (it cannot be with IQD since they can't be spent anywhere outside the country) They receive goods and services from many foreign countries....how are these countries being paid? My assumption is that they are using US dollars they receive from oil sales, I see no other options. But I would like to know for sure

[Adam Montana] They pay with USD

[kcw] Canuklady Hi Adam! I'd love your thoughts on the fact that the auctions are now hovering right at the 200 million mark for several auctions now. Am I reading too much into this? Go RV!

[Adam Montana] No offense here... but you're reading too much into it. I have studied the auctions for years

[Adam Montana] In fact, I was just talking to kcw in our NDC chatroom about "which" banks attend the auctions.

[Adam Montana] I am able to get this information (albeit not until the auction is over), and after studying the auctions for several years

[Adam Montana] and studying the banks that attend them

[Adam Montana] I'm confident when I say the banks attending, and the amounts sold, at the current levels (+/- a significant amount!), are not indicative of a pending RV

[Adam Montana] when we see a United States Bank at the auction, and the Dinar is sold at 1:1 (or thereabouts, accounting for the CBI spread...) THEN we will have something to talk about!

[Adam Montana] :tiphat:

[kcw] puckster_guy Hi Adam, I hope this finds you well. As a Canadian i find most of the post rv information here interesting but largely useless to me. what are my options as a Canadian with my new found wealth? Do you any canadian experts on hand to help dodge the tax man? TY in advance for any help Adam, and yes i am VIP.

[Adam Montana] ah, I get that question a lot

[Adam Montana] ok I said I wasn't doing VIP questions but I will make an exception

[Adam Montana] we have banks all over the world that are working with us, and also professionals (attorneys and tax professionals)

[Adam Montana] since I am in the US, and most of our VIP members are as well, most of the conversation revolves around the US

[Adam Montana] (I know, I know... you canucks love it when we think the world revolves around us! :lol: )

[Adam Montana] but the benefits of VIP apply to you as well, and also members in Australia, Europe, etc

[Adam Montana] worldwide :twothumbs:

[kcw] Blarex As VIP members of Dinar Vets, my wife and I follow closely what is reported on this website and we appreciate your level headed outlook and approach to the revaluation. It is a tremendous help in keeping us grounded and focused. We say that because after listening to numerous conference calls hosted by other sites with other moderators who seem very knowledgeable as well we have found ourselves on an emotional roller coaster ride that has come do a disappointing end each and every time. We even made comments to each other wondering why Adam hasn't provided or doesn't provide us with more information like these other sites. After so many roller coaster rides, we are emotionally drained and have regained a newer greater appreciation for you and the manner in which you conduct your business. We have learned through all of this that perhaps "LESS IS BETTER". Thank you Adam.

[Adam Montana] I won't apologize for not making you ride that roller coaster. Slow and steady, friends!

[kcw] GinaG Adam what is all this talk about an RI that has taken place in Iraq? This is what I have been reading so it just may or may not be true. I do know those Guru's say just about anything. Thanks for everything.

[Adam Montana] :lol: !!! You said it yourself....

[Adam Montana] "these gurus say just about anything" :lol:

[kcw] Hawaii 50 Adam hi! IN the recent days Iraq burning through the first quarter with no budget and no HCL or any of the supposed laws that Shabs needs to RV. Does this possibly put a strain on the RV or is this a sign that something is about to happen all at one time. It makes me feel like the lack of time IS going to possibly cause a higher rate to make up for lost time with the budget.

[Adam Montana] I don't think the delay in itself will cause a higher rate

[Adam Montana] but the more stable Iraq is, the higher rate is sustainable... so in a way you do havea point

[Adam Montana] this is one of the main reasons they didn't RV long ago... they simply weren't ready, and if they forced it the rate would have been minimal.

[Adam Montana] by being patient and waiting for the right time, they are now in a much better position to sustain a higher rate SUCCESSFULLY. Success is the key here!

[kcw] sxsess Hi Adam, I have read through recent Iraq news that they plan on strengthing the dinar against the usd the coming days. I have also received info that the IMF is putting pressure on them to raise the currency value due to it being severely undervalued. Do you think we are really within days of this happening? Thanks

[Adam Montana] If they vote the HCL in today or tomorrow, then we are YES within days! If not, we are at least a week out. (That's my opinion. If they surprise me on Sunday I won't be mad!!! )

[kcw] DrQ Adam please comment on this. Do you agree or disagree and why? thanks A redenomination does not affect the total value of the currency. If you had 120,000 IQD that are currently worth $100USD (1,200 USD/IQD) and the dinar remonetizes tomorrow by dropping three zeroes to a new exchange rate of 1.2 IQD to the dollar then you are flat. You would have to exchange your 120,000 dinar for 120 new dinar, which are worth $.833333 each or $120 in total. A redenomination results in the same aggregate value. Outside of the costs incurred in the transaction there are no gains or losses.

[Adam Montana] in and of itself, I agree with that comment. But if you add a ReValuation to the equation, then the statement doesn't hold true.

[Adam Montana] am I on Smarter than a 5th Grader?

[Adam Montana] :lol:

[kcw] Russell M Adam, what are the chances of the US Dollar being ReValued (dropped)? Are we still the Standard? Is it possible other countries would want to knock us down and redesign the ValueSystem or is that way too far out there? Just askin'

[Adam Montana] In my opinion, I think it's more likely the USD will "l0p" than the Dinar. It is definitely possible that other countries would want to use a different standard, unless they want to take advantage of our failing monetary policy to enslave our country. (Thank you, Government! Thanks for all the help! :mad: )

[Adam Montana] next please

[kcw] oilfan Hi Adam how much of an rv must occur before you give all VIP members their banking certificates?

[Adam Montana] good question

[Adam Montana] I'm flexible on this one, but MOST of the arrangements I've worked on require a .10 RV

[Adam Montana] not all, but MOST. Definitely the big ones.

[kcw] Sun Devil Adam - Any chance you could get back to adding some comments in the News forum during the week rather than save everything for Wednesday's? There are a lot of interesting and confusing article lately and your insights would be great. Thanks!

[Adam Montana] Sun Devil, I don't like denying any request - but I have to decline this one. I work very hard on supporting the VIP members, and that's where I spend my time.

[Adam Montana] I've made three pages of posts in the VIP section since last week's chat

[Adam Montana] I simply don't have time to do that AND come respond to rumors and other wacky stuff.

[Adam Montana] VIP is serious, you get serious answers, and the site seriously appreciates your support if you decide to join VIP

[Adam Montana] :tiphat:

[kcw] ervink Adam, Tuesday evening a post was made in reference to the HCL....are you hearing anything of value to this post or truth To it

[Adam Montana] I should have removed this one :lol: ervink, there are almost 800,000 posts on this site. I don't see them all. Sorry

[kcw] marnie Adam, Could you explain the difference between an RV and an RI? Is there a difference of how how each would impact Iraq? What is the difference of how each would impact us as investors? Lastly, are the tax implications different for an RV vs and RI? Thank you in advance Adam. Finally understanding this will be very helpful.

[Adam Montana] Sorry, I already answered this one above

[Adam Montana] oh, the tax question was different. When you make profit, RV or RI doesn't matter. You're going to pay based on your profit, and most professionals agree it will be normal income.

[kcw] Ftworth You explained a couple of weeks ago, why you believe at RV time the IQD will be pegged to the USD, this will allow for a more stable situation and allow a easier method to keep stable the currency and inflation. They are going to leave this pegged for many years once it is put in place, this not something that will change overnight. My question is once the currency is pegged to the dollar, how will we every see anymore profit then what get after the initial opening for those who are going to keep their currency in USD??

[Adam Montana] ftworth, let me clarify

[Adam Montana] I believe it COULD be pegged to the dollar to ease the transition

[Adam Montana] it wouldn't have to be pegged for years, only "as long as necessary" to introduce new IQD denominations of different value

[Adam Montana] therefore, if they wish to introduce the new denominations in 90 days and start raising the value

[Adam Montana] we would begin seeing more profit in that time

[Adam Montana] hope that helps, sorry for the confusion!

[kcw] cashman54 Adam, a lot of people that have been in this investment for 8 years say they feel no closer to an RV. Do you disagree with this sentiment?

[Adam Montana] I do not. That is the sentiment of someone who has been riding the Rumor Roller Coaster, and I don't even go into the Rumor section. It's a waste of time, but we have it here so people can intelligently debate the (in)validity of said rumors

[Adam Montana] we are light years ahead of where we were 8 years ago!

This is why I became I Dinavets/VIP member so I could have some control over the rumor guru roller coaster ride. Get off before I get too sick! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Adam --

Just a comment on my own insanity --

Every time I see an email directly from YOU I have heart palpitations, thinking that this is it!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Keep up the good work -- I always enjoy everything I see on this site............

God bless,

Catone :)