Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subject: Real Livel Bank Story From A Big 4 Bank posted in OOM forum by Cessna210 Thur Morning 01/26/2012

Papster

While I have no way of knowing rather this story is real or fantasy, I must say the 2 account strategy is exactly what you should have in place. I have 2 non interest bearing accounts set up. Special instructions for the first account are to automatically wire funds to the second account 1 minute after any funds are wired into account 1. I have wired funds in to check and it worked just as it was supposed to. Once the funds are are wired to the second account, I receive a text message. This insures that once the funds are wired into my account, a reverse wire cannot be initiated because the funds are no longer in account 1. Better safe then sorry.

This is like putting the cart before the horse. It is grand thinking about the logistics. Until it actually happens why worry about accounts? Not trying to be negative. Just pragmatic. :):P:P

• Upvote 1

Hello all, newbie here. Been reading and trying to learn here, it is very interesting to 'hear' everyones points of view, and even more fun trying to decipher who to believe or not! Interesting points too on the whole wiring from one account to another. Am I correct to think that your dinar investments are atcually dinars in a Warka (or ?) account and that is the beginning of your transfer routs? Personally I just hold paper dinars hoping to be able to walk into my bank where I purchased them (Seacoast National here in South Florida) and hand them to the teller and ask for them to be exchanged, and then deposited. Am I wrong in thinking (or hoping) I will be able to do that?

Hello all, newbie here. Been reading and trying to learn here, it is very interesting to 'hear' everyones points of view, and even more fun trying to decipher who to believe or not! Interesting points too on the whole wiring from one account to another. Am I correct to think that your dinar investments are atcually dinars in a Warka (or ?) account and that is the beginning of your transfer routs? Personally I just hold paper dinars hoping to be able to walk into my bank where I purchased them (Seacoast National here in South Florida) and hand them to the teller and ask for them to be exchanged, and then deposited. Am I wrong in thinking (or hoping) I will be able to do that?

If and when an RV happens and the IQD becomes internationally traded, then you will be able to do just that. However, you may not get the best deal at your local bank. Do your homework before cashing out. You will want to find the best place to exchange based on spread. If there is a significant RV, you could be leaving thousands on the table.

• Upvote 1

Thanks speculatorsRIDE, I do fully intend to take the time and compare spreads and fees etc. I'm in no real hurry to leave any 'greenbacks' on the table. I have a few more beers in the cooler to drink befor switching to the cutsie umbrella drinks!!!

I was just curious as to the wiring accounts being set up. I do understand the idea on immediatly moving the deposit into a secondary account to isolate it from the source, but is my assumption that 'the source' is a Warka type account and that is where a number of the folks here have their investment as opposed to actually holding paper dinars?

Thanks all, enjoying the ride!

Andy

There's gonna be allot of bad things going on after this rv.

Agreed! I think a while back I was reading about a scam email going out where the sender tries to take possession of your Dinar. Be careful everyone.

Thanks for posting Papster.

Everyone here is Melissa McCarthy. She just got nominated for an Oscar in the Best Supporting Actress category for Bridesmaids. Love her!

Sounds like a hacker trying to get you to set up an account named Dinar account, so when he does his search on accounts he just looks for the ones marked dinar account. Then bye bye money. Long shot but anythings possible.

Yes. An LLC can be set up online. Save the GAS. Plus. The Fewer Human Eyes the better. Play it safe. One time Shot. See a Real Accountant and/or Tax Attorney. One hour FREE consultation in most of the 50 states and Canada as well. UK AND ABROAD - not sure. Human Sharks are circling. Don't be a CHUM(P).

• Upvote 1