Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI says 1166, but forex says 1137.2

IQD is NOT "On Forex". As a forex trader I have explained this time and time again. These sites where you see IQD are NOT a part of the actual forex market.

ok thats good to know. I am not a forex trader. I'm just a humble dinar owner. If you don't mind could you explain what do these numbers on the forex actually mean? What are they based off of? I understand that it is partially because of the movements in the dollar, but what else controlls it? thanks in advance

• Upvote 1

I think what GP is trying to explain is that the sites you can see, none of which are a part of Forex, are not necessarily reflecting what is happening on Forex. And in the case of the IQD, could not be reflecting Forex trading because the IQD does not trade on Forex. He has explained this multiple times. Only Forex traders are seeing the actual Forex numbers. When you look at these sites, don't think Forex. That's not what you are seeing.

Edited by lotsofdinar

I think what GP is trying to explain is that the sites you can see, none of which are a part of Forex, are not necessarily reflecting what is happening on Forex. And in the case of the IQD, could not be reflecting Forex trading because the IQD does not trade on Forex. He has explained this multiple times. Only Forex traders are seeing the actual Forex numbers. When you look at these sites, don't think Forex. That's not what you are seeing.

So are you a forex trader?

What are the numbers reflecting? If pegged to the dollar it should move with the dollar and not show any change.

No its not traded on forex but a week ago even on forex it never showed anything more than 1170. Keep that in mind. It always closed at 1170, not now. There were nano second blips, it never stayed, always 1170 even on forex, even if it really doesn't matter.

So in that perspective it does matter, I think.

Bam!! Thanks for confirming what I've been thinking Zigs. Here on the forex sites we see the same rate for years at 1170 or something close and never changing, (except for a fateful November day in 2009 ;) ) and now the boards are almost alive with slow incremental changes downward - 1170 - 1166 - 1163 - 1160 - 1137, so to me this is looking interesting. Very interesting.

Yahoo streams what happens of the forex...just like they do for the stock market....im a trader to and i know this as genuine fact

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=USDIQD=X&t=5d&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=

this is what is current....it may change tomorrow....but the last posted rate is 1164

tomorrow it could be 1137...lets wait a hand full of hours and find out