Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran, Al Sadr behind renewed Iraq violence.

Luigi1

Iran, Al Sadr & iran backed insurgents may now be in control of Iraq. The USA may be powerless to stop Iran interference in Iraq. This could devistate Iraq's economy, the RV & force the breakup of Iraq into three provinces, of two will be Iran controlled. Russia-China-Iran could share the spoils of Iraq. We may have to go back to Iraq & kill Al Sadr once & for all. We left with the job half done as usual. What are your thoughts on all this?

http://news.yahoo.com/allawi-warns-iraq-implosion-urges-us-diplomacy-184912175.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

At one time I was a mod on another forum and had the good fortune of befriending a mod on a different forum that had served several tours in Iraq. He once told me that the US military had Sadr in their sights on multiple occasions but were never given the green light (bash, bash, BASH away, but true). I asked him why not and he had no idea. He said no one did. I think we can all agree that Sadr has been the root of many problems and there's been too much chatter about him having Iranian influence. His continued presence is very confusing and disturbing.

• Upvote 2

Makes me wonder where the Iraqi military, that was said to be able to take care of the country, is. Where are they? Where are the police and why aren't they trying to catch those responsible? Any thoughts on this?

In my opinion, the US left too early.

Makes me wonder where the Iraqi military, that was said to be able to take care of the country, is. Where are they? Where are the police and why aren't they trying to catch those responsible? Any thoughts on this?

I don't know why we don't embarrass the heck out of the Iraqi Govt by publicly asking Iraq if they want the USA to come in and establish some order.

I don't know why we don't embarrass the heck out of the Iraqi Govt by publicly asking Iraq if they want the USA to come in and establish some order.

They continue to say that they do not want us there, but where is the logic when there are lives at stake?

Excellent idea but we can't. When we offered to stay past the 12/31 deadline, Al Sadyr was the loudest complainer and publicly stated that any remaining US military members would become targets. He's freakin' crazy.

Because are president has been campaigning on the idea that iraq is now a fully soverign nation and that we are no longer needed there. :lol:

Excellent idea but we can't. When we offered to stay past the 12/31 deadline, Al Sadyr was the loudest complainer and publicly stated that any remaining US military members would become targets. He's freakin' crazy.

Last time he caused trouble a couple of years ago maliki let the u.s army go in and kick his tail. He ran for his life back to iran but they made a mistake and let this tool of irans in the political theme. Thus garnered enough votes for power in the new iraq government. There's alot of things i don't understand what this government of are does, and this is one of them.

US is not powerless to stop this. Our govt "chooses" to not get involved. Also, we should have left ONLY if there was a full and functioning govt. I don't care if we didn't have immunity. Only leave with govt in place.

The USA has a reputation of starting a job & never finishing it. Does the Korean War & Vietnam ring a bell. Yes, we do have the power but not the will.

In my opinion, the US left too early.

Iran boasted over 6 months ago of infiltrating Iraq government, military, finance & educational institutions. Iran claims to be in charge & said Iraq is theirs.

GO RV!

They better RV soon or it may be too late if they insist on draging their feet.

• Upvote 1

***///

I keep sayin' Iran is sneaking in the back door as The US is walkin' out the front...

(the engineers they sent in to 'repair the trains' for Iraq... yuh, right - engineers. They're engineering sumthin' and it ain't just trains!)

And they're sneaking into this hemisphere, too, via Cuba, Venezuela and every LatAm country where crazy zealots rule...

Some herein say we should butt out, that they just want to mind their own business and be left alone, that if we all quit messin' w/ 'em there'd be no problem and they only have a problem w/ The Jews...

I beg to differ.

The Imams won't stop until they have achieved their mission to smite &/or control every non-muslim on the planet.

The Iranian powers-that-be are DANGEROUS.

and you cant forget the first gulf war that george's daddy didnt finish either

Edited by rcrge