Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Administration to save the economy

billy goat

In an effort to help save the US economy, on April 1, 2012, Obama will announce that to lower Social Security & Medicare costs, he is ordering the Immigration Department to start deporting old people (instead of illegals). Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.

See you on the bus.

Billy G

• Upvote 4

In an effort to help save the US economy, on April 1, 2012, Obama will announce that to lower Social Security & Medicare costs, he is ordering the Immigration Department to start deporting old people (instead of illegals). Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.

See you on the bus.

Billy G

Good gosh almighty...am I ever worrried. I'm a senior citizen suffering from CRS Syndrome(can't remember **** syndrome)

Somebody...please help me.

Hold the phone...there's some G-men rapping on my front door.

• Upvote 3

See you on the bus.

Billy G

Sorry to have to tell you this: "Billy Goat you are off the beaten path" this is for Chat logs....... you should be on the mountain of "off topics" looking down over into the of valley of "dinar rumors" across the river of "Iraqi News".

• Upvote 1

See you on the bus.

Billy G

Hahaha..Wouldn't put it past that weasal....thx for the laugh!

Sorry to have to tell you this: "Billy Goat you are off the beaten path" this is for Chat logs....... you should be on the mountain of "off topics" looking down over into the of valley of "dinar rumors" across the river of "Iraqi News".

[

Does the bus go there?

Edited by billy goat