Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Officiallytook

Members
  • Last visited

Profile Information

• Interests
    Constantly Advance...steadily learn...rise to ascension...and fast cars!!!

= )

Recent Profile Visitors

8,356 profile views

Officiallytook's Achievements

Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post Rare
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

1. Like if the cbi the imf wb USA all wanna be on Iraqs side backing them up who's to say they didn't pay them or have plans to or wrote a check out pre dated lol then I'm all for it ... But when experts come in a try to mess with my emotions... I get a little defensive lol
  2. What does n economic expert know... He work for the cbi he work for the accounting division or financial division of the govt.... Nah he's just I am I think I know some shiet mf... Why do we post these articles? I mean it could be confusion because you don't want people in the know or a head of the game... But still experts options...we don't need em unless they are aligned with our DV values lol
  3. Another month we'll have the schedule... Right around July 👀
  4. This is crazy and round the same time as the other "don't believe the 109k notes" article...makes won 🤔 wonder for sure 😁
  5. You know Kobe the guy from Africa flying to Vegas this guy... I see these helicopter incidents much like all the bridges

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.