Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JMW- let me guess Cumlada Finance? Not sure I appreciate your tone, but Ill engage. First I dont believe that you took the time to read the entire article I posted. Possibly it was simply an oversight. I clearly posted that I can find no historical evidence that suggests that this scenario DEVALUATION OF CURRENCY VIA OUR OCCUPATION OF THE COUNTRY AND THE REVALUATION AFTER THE WAR / CONFLICT had disolved. Furthermore, why on earth you cant see that it is not only probable but more probably that not that this currency shall return to the rate or better that was there prior to our arrival? Do you realize that in Dec of 1946 the 1 Iraq dinar = 4.06 USD (heres your link http://www.dinartrade.com/iraqmonetaryhistory.htm ) "Before an attack, a wise man knows the history of what he is attacking"... QL 2011.

Some of you are hell bent for election to make this much more difficult than what it is. I have no doubt that drox is an inteligent and capable man. I also realilze that the issues he brings forth may or may not apply to this RV. Understand that my peice is based greatly on History that I can find. I tried to provide you with non -Dinar Site links in my post. This was for those that would respond with the idea that some how because it came off of a Dinar site it was not credible. Please understand that I really dont need your approval nor do I need to wavier. This is the opinions portion of the of this site. I have stated mine. You are welcome to state yours, but, remember to be respectfully. You never know who you are talking too....... and it could come back to bite you in the back side. This arena is often fought in and it is really ashame. I have quietly sat back and watch brilliant people that brought forth solid outside the box thinking to this site. I also sadly watch at they were eaten alive. I beleive there are many alligators here. Too all of you ---- welcome to the swamp-- I believe we are all very close to the answers in our questions. I offer you a fresh prospective on your investment. Nothing more nothing less. Take it or leave it. I have qualified my work with the best links I could provide. I will be posting in the very near future with Drox. However, please remember that I deal in very little speculation and mostly historical fact.

A friend of mine on this site once posted a response to my post and it said "go back and read, read, read and when you think you have had enough, read some more" please allow me to send you this same great advice.

I also want to clarify that the opening of this response was not a shot. I felt out gunned by scholarly overtures last night when I attempted to get my head around DROX response. I will decifer it I promise DROX rolleyes.gif (great stuff by the way)

Quietlearner

QL, if i came off wrong in the beginning at all, please accept my apology. I am constantly on the look out for legit reasoning with real non "dinar investor" type of data kind of like you. I also pay attention to history and what has occurred primarily since the inception of the new Iraqi dinar. In case i never see your material again, it was nice talking to you here. I appreciate what you have shared.

take care

Quad

• Upvote 3

DECISION MATRIX AND MODEL

(Iraqi Dinar 2011)

The following information is compiled from many, many hours of research. I have taken what some of you have found and quoted on this site and researched it in depth. I have been looking for several indicators in an attempt to come up with a knowledgeable model to be applied to the idealism of Revaluation not only in this instance but for the future as well. The significance of this model would be that it is based on historical fact as opposed to speculative analysis alone.

Want a Job?

JMW- let me guess Cumlada Finance? Not sure I appreciate your tone, but Ill engage. First I dont believe that you took the time to read the entire article I posted. Possibly it was simply an oversight. I clearly posted that I can find no historical evidence that suggests that this scenario DEVALUATION OF CURRENCY VIA OUR OCCUPATION OF THE COUNTRY AND THE REVALUATION AFTER THE WAR / CONFLICT had disolved. Furthermore, why on earth you cant see that it is not only probable but more probably that not that this currency shall return to the rate or better that was there prior to our arrival? Do you realize that in Dec of 1946 the 1 Iraq dinar = 4.06 USD (heres your link http://www.dinartrade.com/iraqmonetaryhistory.htm ) "Before an attack, a wise man knows the history of what he is attacking"... QL 2011.

Some of you are hell bent for election to make this much more difficult than what it is. I have no doubt that drox is an inteligent and capable man. I also realilze that the issues he brings forth may or may not apply to this RV. Understand that my peice is based greatly on History that I can find. I tried to provide you with non -Dinar Site links in my post. This was for those that would respond with the idea that some how because it came off of a Dinar site it was not credible. Please understand that I really dont need your approval nor do I need to wavier. This is the opinions portion of the of this site. I have stated mine. You are welcome to state yours, but, remember to be respectfully. You never know who you are talking too....... and it could come back to bite you in the back side. This arena is often fought in and it is really ashame. I have quietly sat back and watch brilliant people that brought forth solid outside the box thinking to this site. I also sadly watch at they were eaten alive. I beleive there are many alligators here. Too all of you ---- welcome to the swamp-- I believe we are all very close to the answers in our questions. I offer you a fresh prospective on your investment. Nothing more nothing less. Take it or leave it. I have qualified my work with the best links I could provide. I will be posting in the very near future with Drox. However, please remember that I deal in very little speculation and mostly historical fact.

A friend of mine on this site once posted a response to my post and it said "go back and read, read, read and when you think you have had enough, read some more" please allow me to send you this same great advice.

I also want to clarify that the opening of this response was not a shot. I felt out gunned by scholarly overtures last night when I attempted to get my head around DROX response. I will decifer it I promise DROX rolleyes.gif (great stuff by the way)

Quietlearner

QL...let me start with an apology...the tone was not meant for you...it was specific to Buckeye Pilot and his previous claim of an IQ of 150 and his post to Drox and his lack of ability in answering any questions that were posed. Similarly, your diatribe, outside of cautioning me to watch my backside, failed to answer the question that was presented...I did read your entire post and yes it is your opinion that they should return the value to prewar levels...but you haven't based it on anything that even resembles the basic mechanics of money or finance.

you opened and closed with statements that the IQD suddenly lost value and therefore would be reinstated at that level...here I'll address each comment in your closing...

"Returns on this investment seem to be indicative of the past Revaluations I have historically researched."

can you name one other?...because the research I have done shows that this has never happened before

" I believe that the Iraq Dinar must revalue at its original 3.22 USD to 1 IQD plus regional inflation and cost of living. Here is how I came to this rate. Historically no devalued currency falling into the Iraq scenario has ever revalued less than it’s worth prior to the devaluation."

Again which devalued currency are you referring to?

" As a matter of fact no currency that I can find has ever, in this scenario, come in at the old rate prior to devalue, but rather it has revalued at a higher rate. Take this information and couple it with some speculative factors to include the following. "

Again..which one?

"The Iraqi people had money in the bank when this devalue of their currency occurred. Do we really think that the Iraqi people would accept a loss? I do not. I see them rioting in the streets, a complete chaotic cue. No Iraq must bring the value to the currency back the original rate at the very least."

The IQD didn't just lose value over night...hyper inflation caused by over printing and little GDP during the years of sanctions caused the value to erode...it didn't happen over night...it is inflation..it isn't more complicated than that...you have to look at their incomes in IQD as well...they are making much more IQD per month than they were...

" Lastly consider the amounts of oil that Iraq has. They will be bringing this oil to market. This said, the Iraqi currency must have parity with the rest of the Oil producing Nations."

Which one should it have parity with?...Kuwait at three plus dollars or Saudi at twenty-eight cents to the dollar?

" There will be global market disruptions and turmoil. To attempt to bring Iraq forward with anything other than consistent competitive pricing just simply will not happen. To do this would be irresponsible and again it just wont happen. Expect a rate consistent with the rest of the top producing oil Countries."

Again...how?... when there is no parity

"The Iraq Dinar is a once in a lifetime opportunity to achieve financial freedom. With this simple but historically factual model, coupled with reasonable speculation, you can easily draw a clear picture of the outcome of this incredible opportunity."

Pumping the IQD with the best of them

" In laying the model next to the Kuwaiti Revaluation you will find that if you remove the UN sanctions from this scenario the RV’s time lines are synonymous, This being said get ready for the official announcement very, very soon and understand clearly that the RV we have all been waiting for is not a one day event but rather is a process that began when the UN Sanctions were lifted. That’s right the RV is in progress….. We are waiting for it to finalize. Your investment is already in play."

Surely you understand the differences with Iraq from Kuwait...this statement alone demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of this investment...

And no...I'm not worried about it coming back to bite me.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=47&t=71336&qpid=535769#ixzz1Q0EJ4DTq

• Upvote 1

'Quietlearner' and 'Drox',

I really appreciate the dialogue between the both of you; you both were respectful of each others point of view and that is what we expect on DV. Kudos to both of you!

I am looking forward to some additional information once you guys get back from Little League tonight!!! Good luck and don't forget the apple pie to finish off the hot dogs!!!!

Thank you,

GG

Me too I would love to see your debate.

• Upvote 1

JMW-- Allrighty then. Im not sure with your overwhelming brilliance in finance why you need to question how I arrived at the same conclusion in regards to your prewar return to rate as yourself. It sounds to me like you really have this all figured out.

Once again I am going to attempt to make clear that this is my opinion based on my research. I have posted each and every source. I have been as clear as I can possibly be.

Your profound attack is not waranted. I am guessing you work at a Bank? or maybe a stockbroker? at any rate it is clear that I am truly out gunned in the education in finance department.

Its true, I only made it through the eight grade. However, I found my first million at just over 19 years of age. I am now 55 and I believe the education I have recieved is one that can not be purchased anywhere. I am going to continue to be respectful and not unload all of the uncanny anger I have for the finacially brilliant. Their self assured insolence has placed MYSELF and MY CHILDERNS WAY OF LIFE IN JEOPARDY. And that sir simply will not do.

I will however address a few of your concerns as I would feel even less worthy if I didnt.

can you name one other?...because the research I have done shows that this has never happened before

We can start with the Germans, Russians and the Japanese in 1945 Post War finances. You will probably have to go to the public library for accurate info on this date and rate scenario. I did. With some difficulties I was finally able to get ahold of what I believe to be an acurate accounting of the devalue revalue scenarios. I think you will be pleasantly suprised with what you find. I would like to recommend THE AMBER ROOM by Karol Borya. This author is Russian and assisted in the rebuilding of the Russian economic system. A good place to start your re education

Again which devalued currency are you referring to?

You ask this again and again so inclusive of the the above information not limited to each and every time the United States has occupied a forgien Country in the an act of war, police action, or otherwise putting a boot in someones back side including but not limited to Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, and very soon to come Afganistan.

"Thats my final answer"

The IQD didn't just lose value over night...hyper inflation caused by over printing and little GDP during the years of sanctions caused the value to erode...it didn't happen over night...it is inflation..it isn't more complicated than that...you have to look at their incomes in IQD as well...they are making much more IQD per month than they were...

This statment makes me wonder if you are someone I know and you are playing with me. If not this statement, how did you put it, "Surely you understand the differences with Iraq from Kuwait...this statement alone demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of this investment..." you now own.

You sir are incorrect. This monetary system did fall over night. The entire reason that the Revaluation is upon us is the STABILITY OF THE DINAR. What on earth do you think happens to world confidence in a Country currency that we are laying bombs on??? Reallly? Again did you miss Kuwait, the differences are simply put, are the UN Sanctions. Nothing more. No room for speculation here only fact.

Pumping the IQD with the best of them

To pump would some how mean what? That I have some type of agenda to increase Dinar Sales? If this is your implied meaning. It falls very short of my character and I would actually be offended a bit if I did not realize that the majority of your attack is based on your lack of self assurance in regards to this investment or you would not have attacked at all. Frankly, you do not strike me as the type of individual that is running to rescue the good folk of the DV from the awful Pessimist. Know this, if I were selling Dinar you and all who you know would be flat out of money today and the riches of rich tomorrow.

Lastly your comment

"And no...I'm not worried about it coming back to bite me."

It just did. Thank you for your input I always appreciate another angle.

You are dismissed.

QuietLearner

• Upvote 2

QL and JMW... Listen you two knuckleheads, let's tone down the rhetoric and chest pumping and solve this riddle. You both have great perspective and insight and I for one like you both. The one thing I have learned on this site is that the only person I can convince anything of... is myself. No matter how much logic or fact I throw at it. In the end, that is what matters the most anyway. The only one that cares if I am right is me too. The best hope is to throw our thoughts out there and hope someone catches on to it and gives us a new twist back that improves our own theory. If I was so convinced this wasn't going to be profitable I wouldn't waste so much time here. Yet... Here I am still sucked into this thing like a Marlin with a hook in his mouth. :huh:

Anything is possible and everything can be impossible on this thing. Know what I mean Vern???

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 1

Okay..QL...I have a much better understanding of you now...you aren't really interested in facts...instead you arrogantly beat your chest in a egocentric post in order to seem intelligent and important...i would surmise that none of the information you posted about yourself is accurate....you definitely have an agenda...everyone does...and since your original post was for the sole purpose of misleading as well as each self serving followup...I'm certain I have ran across you before...just not with that name...now back to your proof of a pending RV...

It's not that hard to check the history of the countries you presented as your examples....In Germany in 1948 the Deutsche Mark replaced the Reichsmark on a 1 to 10 basis...the Reichsmark had suffered hyper inflation for many years before...So the Germany example would be a re-denomination...and not a revalue of the currency....perhaps you should read up on the Marshall Plan.

You might want to also check how the IQD lost it's value and how it was caused by inflation...the volume (availability) and velocity (how quickly it turns over) of money create inflation and during the sanctions Iraq had no source of income as 95% of the GDP is oil exports which they weren't allowed to use...so Saddam printed more and more money...which causes it to lose value...and you can't just arbitrarily put a price on it's exchange value...

But I'm guessing you are not interested in facts...doesn't really fit your agenda...I hope you take the time to answer Drox's questions as they are very good ones and need to be addressed prior to a change in value...for me...I'm done with you...and still not worried about it coming back to bite me

• Upvote 1

The official exchange rate changed in 2004.....after over 14 years of over printing and inflation...

http://www.imf.org/e...category=EXCHRT

you say no country has revalued for less than it was historically?...really?...which one would you be referring to?...their money didn't devalue over night and it won't revalue over night...I would recommend that you look at their current GDP and compare it to their money supply...both are easily found....this will give you an idea of what the potential is....and it is nowhere near the numbers you present.

surely...with your IQ...you could address some of the questions that Drox brought up...since you believe they don't apply

Can you read?

I clearly stated in my post "I have no desire to engauge" In anything about a Lop or rate or what-the-hell ever.......

His Opinion, My Opinion or anybodys for that matter will not affect/change/Decide or Influance what the Dinar will or wont do.

My I.Q is based on a number of factors, And I never said it was in the area of Economics, My Degrees are in Meteorolgy and AeroSpace Design Engineering. I stayed away from Economics for just this reason, Everyone has a staunch point of view right or wrong. I,ll Pass.

QL and JMW... Listen you two knuckleheads, let's tone down the rhetoric and chest pumping and solve this riddle. You both have great perspective and insight and I for one like you both. The one thing I have learned on this site is that the only person I can convince anything of... is myself. No matter how much logic or fact I throw at it. In the end, that is what matters the most anyway. The only one that cares if I am right is me too. The best hope is to throw our thoughts out there and hope someone catches on to it and gives us a new twist back that improves our own theory. If I was so convinced this wasn't going to be profitable I wouldn't waste so much time here. Yet... Here I am still sucked into this thing like a Marlin with a hook in his mouth. huh.gif

Anything is possible and everything can be impossible on this thing. Know what I mean Vern???

Well put, Drox. I have certainly been drawn in. My Grandfather use to tell me " never argue with a fool, people watching wont know who is who". I in no way mean this as a shot to JMW those were included in the other article. I may in fact find some of what JMW and I posted foolish and maybe even ridiculous, but I also believe it was a necessary exchange in order to establish some type of respect between an apparent pair of bulls. In all honesty in the last post he actually taught me a little something about Germany/ On the other hand much of JMW conclusions are drawn on what occured in the years prior and past. I am not looking at the investment for any reasons of longetivity as far as holding dinar post RV. I will be using that wealth to invest in other area's.

In closing I am working on some other areas, starting with the determination of whether or not the US actually holds dinar and if so how much. I think I really need to be clear that they do as I was sold this investment with that implied fact being one of my key elements of decision.

Once again thank you for your helpful insight.

Respectfully,

Quietlearner

"In like a lamb, Out like a lion."

Okay..QL...I have a much better understanding of you now...you aren't really interested in facts...instead you arrogantly beat your chest in a egocentric post in order to seem intelligent and important...i would surmise that none of the information you posted about yourself is accurate....you definitely have an agenda...everyone does...and since your original post was for the sole purpose of misleading as well as each self serving followup...I'm certain I have ran across you before...just not with that name...now back to your proof of a pending RV...

It's not that hard to check the history of the countries you presented as your examples....In Germany in 1948 the Deutsche Mark replaced the Reichsmark on a 1 to 10 basis...the Reichsmark had suffered hyper inflation for many years before...So the Germany example would be a re-denomination...and not a revalue of the currency....perhaps you should read up on the Marshall Plan.

You might want to also check how the IQD lost it's value and how it was caused by inflation...the volume (availability) and velocity (how quickly it turns over) of money create inflation and during the sanctions Iraq had no source of income as 95% of the GDP is oil exports which they weren't allowed to use...so Saddam printed more and more money...which causes it to lose value...and you can't just arbitrarily put a price on it's exchange value...

But I'm guessing you are not interested in facts...doesn't really fit your agenda...I hope you take the time to answer Drox's questions as they are very good ones and need to be addressed prior to a change in value...for me...I'm done with you...and still not worried about it coming back to bite me

JMW- I am a bit disappointed in myself after reading my prior post and your response. I sincerly hope that you have not actually drawn the conclusion that you posted above. If so, I owe you and this site an appology. I would hope those words were written in anger rather than true insight.

You do know me, Im the guy that is quick with a smile, loves my family more than life itself, and yes on occasions lashes out at someone in anger. I have been a fighter all my life. If I have offended you or your way of life I truly appologize.

I am currently in the fight of my life and this scenario that played out was a vehicle to explode with some of my inner frustrations. I truly believed, what I posted was fact. The entire peice is based on information I could find. More over, both you and drox brought points to be considered and researched that I had not seen. Some of the points shown do not seem to apply to my posted opinion. I still cant find or rather see how to fit them in. I will certain have to agree to disagree with you on some of it if for no other reason than I wont debate an issue I know nothing about.

My agenda at this point is to survive both the cancer and the RV. Once again if my negative responses and anger have left you or anyone on this site feeling anything less than darn good, then I truly appologize. I still have alot to learn...

"God bless you and yours, with all the goodness only he can provide"

With my utmost respect,

Quietlearner

• Upvote 6

The official exchange rate changed in 2004.....after over 14 years of over printing and inflation...

you say no country has revalued for less than it was historically?...really?...which one would you be referring to?...their money didn't devalue over night and it won't revalue over night...I would recommend that you look at their current GDP and compare it to their money supply...both are easily found....this will give you an idea of what the potential is....and it is nowhere near the numbers you present.

Read more:

There appears to be conflicting information regarding the historical value of the Dinar.

"The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 13⅓ rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar at the rate of 1 dinar = 2.8 dollars. By not following the devaluations of the U.S. currency in 1971 and 1973, the dinar rose to a value of US$3.3778, before a 5 percent devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, a rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black market rate was reported at five to six times higher (3 dinars for US$1) than the official rate.[2]

After the Gulf War in 1991, due to UN sanctions, the previously used Swiss printing was no longer available. A new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to sanctions placed on Iraq by the United States and the international community and excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar

I suspect the IMF info is a notional value as the sanctions were put in place at the end of the first gulf war. I would think that the Wikipedia version is much closer to the reality around the dinar historical value.

Edited by sandyf

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1Q9TfCeYt

There appears to be conflicting information regarding the historical value of the Dinar.

"The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 13⅓ rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar at the rate of 1 dinar = 2.8 dollars. By not following the devaluations of the U.S. currency in 1971 and 1973, the dinar rose to a value of US$3.3778, before a 5 percent devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, a rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black market rate was reported at five to six times higher (3 dinars for US$1) than the official rate.[2]

After the Gulf War in 1991, due to UN sanctions, the previously used Swiss printing was no longer available. A new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to sanctions placed on Iraq by the United States and the international community and excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars."http://en.wikipedia....iki/Iraqi_dinar

I suspect the IMF info is a notional value as the sanctions were put in place at the end of the first gulf war. I would think that the Wikipedia version is much closer to the reality around the dinar historical value.

sandyf, thank you for your input. I appreciate the link and I will check it against Ali's website and my own posted information to see if I have made an error. Currently I am researching two items that very much interest me and I would like to share with the site. I am on the hunt for information that will either dispell or validate the rumor that this United States both purchased and has accumlated a very large number of Dinar. In the trillions and lastly I would like to find some good information and guidelines on fractional reserve banking. Any assistants with a direction to go would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Quietlearner

JMW- I am a bit disappointed in myself after reading my prior post and your response. I sincerly hope that you have not actually drawn the conclusion that you posted above. If so, I owe you and this site an appology. I would hope those words were written in anger rather than true insight.

You do know me, Im the guy that is quick with a smile, loves my family more than life itself, and yes on occasions lashes out at someone in anger. I have been a fighter all my life. If I have offended you or your way of life I truly appologize.

I am currently in the fight of my life and this scenario that played out was a vehicle to explode with some of my inner frustrations. I truly believed, what I posted was fact. The entire peice is based on information I could find. More over, both you and drox brought points to be considered and researched that I had not seen. Some of the points shown do not seem to apply to my posted opinion. I still cant find or rather see how to fit them in. I will certain have to agree to disagree with you on some of it if for no other reason than I wont debate an issue I know nothing about.

My agenda at this point is to survive both the cancer and the RV. Once again if my negative responses and anger have left you or anyone on this site feeling anything less than darn good, then I truly appologize. I still have alot to learn...

"God bless you and yours, with all the goodness only he can provide. With my utmost respect,

Quietlearner

I too can be quick with an opinion...and to be honest I'm still a little leery of your agenda...but hope that we can have an open debate of the opportunities and mechanics of this investment...If you are looking for information on fractional reserve banking...here is a good read...

http://www.rayservers.com/images/ModernMoneyMechanics.pdf

also there is a thread on the subject with some different perspectives here...

p.s. my thoughts and prays for your current struggles.

Edited by jmw

Wow, this has been like an "Ali-Fraser" of Dinar battles. IMO, I don't see any hidden agendas here. Just people trying to determine what will really happen. And even after this spirited debate, the answer is....who knows. I don't think we have that long to wait before we see more clearly what is really going on. I continue to hope for the best, but like any other investment - just wait to receive your dividends before you spend them.