Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!!

Nice find. Lots of good info.

If anything, its just nice to hear that someone in our government IS actually concerned over the government formation and disruptions to that formation (ie- Sadrists, Iran, etc)

To hear them actually discussing the same things that we as dinar investors concern ourselves with is very refreshing......thanks.

• Upvote 1

They are saying they will pay for the war with oil they do not say anything about the currency are a rv / ri in this video...so i will keep my feet on the ground....but still a very good find.

True but what could that possibly mean? Are they going to give the US free oil till the cost of the war is payed off? Are they going to give the US a deal on oil and they sell it to other countries for more $$ hahaha that sounds silly.

This point was my 1st thought too.

If i could be any bug it would be a fly stuck to fly tape in the Iraq politicians office.

True but what could that possibly mean? Are they going to give the US free oil till the cost of the war is payed off? Are they going to give the US a deal on oil and they sell it to other countries for more $$ hahaha that sounds silly.

"Are they going to give the US a deal on oil and they sell it to other countries for more $$ hahaha that sounds silly."

Actually, YES you are more on it than you think.... wink.gif We get it at $43.00 a barrel Forever!!!! LOL.... and then will pay with IQD, once we all turn in our IQD, (is the plan)... Then we can sell it to whomever at that rate. laugh.gif

Example: LAST YEARS KUWAIT BUDGET WENT OFF 43.00 a barrel. (I think that was what it was at in 2007 or 2008) WTH?

WHY WOULD KUWAIT BASE OFF 43.00 a barrel 2 years later..???? HMMMMMMMMM.... Go research if you care too...

Dont promote other sites...

http://bi-me.com/main.php?id=50559&t=1&c=37&cg=2&mset=1011

The 2010/11 budget spending was set at KWD16.3 billion, and projected a deficit of KWD6.6 billion. The budget was based on a modest oil price of US$43 per barrel.

The real numbers are not the real numbers.... World Economics SUCKS... no truth anymore.. angry.gif

But we will make money on the RV... all good in the hood. LOL

• Upvote 2

Originally from Indiana and as a traditional Hoosier, Thanks for the clip.

Nice to see my old neighbor Richard Lugar from Indianapolis. He was a great Mayor of that

City and is now one of the most important Senators dealing with the issues in Iraq

and abroad. I am sure we are close!!! :)

• Upvote 1