• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 denaridori

denaridori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

My friend and dinar investor from Las Vegas called me today to tell me that she went to her Wells Fargo bank and asked if they exchange Iraqi dinars. The teller told her that their system wasn't set up to do that, but to wait as she called the Foreign Exchange Manager. The manager came to over and told her they would definitely have the system ready next week, then asked how many dinars she had. My friend said..."Oh, I don't have any, I was just asking." The manager said there were a lot of people like you! :)

I was excited because it corresponded to what we had heard on a call from a someone who was related to Wells Fargo employee who thought it was a scam until he called back a couple of weeks ago to say he did well on his investment. Another call we heard mentioned it would take 3-4 days after the RV to set up the systems at the banks. The banks open on Monday so let's see...it may be the day. IIt could be that it's already done but we just haven't heard about it.

May this be the Happiest New Year ever to all! God bless!

#2 amira08

amira08

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:32 PM

My friend and dinar investor from Las Vegas called me today to tell me that she went to her Wells Fargo bank and asked if they exchange Iraqi dinars. The teller told her that their system wasn't set up to do that, but to wait as she called the Foreign Exchange Manager. The manager came to over and told her they would definitely have the system ready next week, then asked how many dinars she had. My friend said..."Oh, I don't have any, I was just asking." The manager said there were a lot of people like you! :)

I was excited because it corresponded to what we had heard on a call from a someone who was related to Wells Fargo employee who thought it was a scam until he called back a couple of weeks ago to say he did well on his investment. Another call we heard mentioned it would take 3-4 days after the RV to set up the systems at the banks. The banks open on Monday so let's see...it may be the day. IIt could be that it's already done but we just haven't heard about it.

May this be the Happiest New Year ever to all! God bless!

KEEP ME POSTED PLEASE

#3 Kev

Kev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationKilleen Tx.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:33 PM

go dinar.....

#4 p300pin

p300pin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:35 PM

I live in Las Vegas. Can you please ask what branch and the phone number. Would love to know that information. Thank you............

#5 chuckray

chuckray

• Members
  • 754 posts
  • Locationwyoming

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:36 PM

if wells fargo knew anything--then all dinar websites would have beat them to it

#6 JRooster

JRooster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:37 PM

Unfortunately, it has not happened :( , sorry to be the beare of bad news. I believe it will happen, but not this soon after a new government has just been put in place not even a month ago. Keep your head up, and stay strong. It's going to become a very bumpy ride from here on out. I suggest you research, research, research. You would be amazed at how many people invested blindly and rely on blogs and chat rooms for all of their info.
I am in Baghdad, and have been for 9 months now. There are amazing strides being made here, but its a work in progress. This country has been war torn and kept in the dark for many Many years. In my studies and talks with the Iraqi people and military...I dont see this happenning for a minimum 6 months to a year. I'm just telling you from my adventures with the Dinar.
Just be ready for masdistraction and misdirection...they dont want you to cash in. If you dont....they can. ;)

J

#7 jcav

jcav

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for your honest insight JRooster. Stay safe.

#8 jpr1954

jpr1954

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:47 PM

realistically, would this bank manager be privy to information that would allow him to make billions or trillions of dollars, depending on how many dinars he could get his hands on? this information will be sudden and instant, just like Kuwait. no banks, no governments, no individuals, and especially not billybob manager of wells fargo of dipstickville, tx. will know in advance. he can speculate, just like you and i can.

#9 chuckray

chuckray

• Members
  • 754 posts
  • Locationwyoming

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:00 PM

realistically, would this bank manager be privy to information that would allow him to make billions or trillions of dollars, depending on how many dinars he could get his hands on? this information will be sudden and instant, just like Kuwait. no banks, no governments, no individuals, and especially not billybob manager of wells fargo of dipstickville, tx. will know in advance. he can speculate, just like you and i can.

absolutely correct observation---these wells fargo stories pop up all day long :
written by pumpers---imho

#10 saphire

saphire

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:12 PM

Unfortunately, it has not happened :( , sorry to be the beare of bad news. I believe it will happen, but not this soon after a new government has just been put in place not even a month ago. Keep your head up, and stay strong. It's going to become a very bumpy ride from here on out. I suggest you research, research, research. You would be amazed at how many people invested blindly and rely on blogs and chat rooms for all of their info.
I am in Baghdad, and have been for 9 months now. There are amazing strides being made here, but its a work in progress. This country has been war torn and kept in the dark for many Many years. In my studies and talks with the Iraqi people and military...I dont see this happenning for a minimum 6 months to a year. I'm just telling you from my adventures with the Dinar.
Just be ready for masdistraction and misdirection...they dont want you to cash in. If you dont....they can. ;)

J

Then why are the boarders closed?

#11 JRooster

JRooster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:15 PM

Then why are the boarders closed?

Pertaining too? What "borders"?

#12 miller

miller

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:16 PM

[pum pum pum puummmmmmmmmpppppp lol thanks for the post

#13 coyote

coyote

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:17 PM

We have been watching this for about a year now, and it seems pretty close,
its fun to read about and learn, or it used to be, I signed up to make this one comment
well maybe 2, here goes, If you feel the need to bash take a deep breath and keep it to yourself,
For the pumpers with your make believe intel, SHUT THE F!@# UP we are tired of your bs.
just had to get that off my chest, and go RV.

#14 emoore0024

emoore0024

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:22 PM

We have been watching this for about a year now, and it seems pretty close,
its fun to read about and learn, or it used to be, I signed up to make this one comment
well maybe 2, here goes, If you feel the need to bash take a deep breath and keep it to yourself,
For the pumpers with your make believe intel, SHUT THE F!@# UP we are tired of your bs.
just had to get that off my chest, and go RV.

#15 Rayzur

Rayzur

If You See Me Running? Try to Keep Up

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,231 posts
  • LocationOff Shore in Waters Near You

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:22 PM

absolutely correct observation---these wells fargo stories pop up all day long :
written by pumpers---imho

Agreed. My brother is a WF Executive, at top of the food chain for his region..... said he hadn't heard about dinar until I told him. He also said even if he did know something, there is no way he could say anything to anyone as it comes under the insider info/trading laws. He also said all of us who may know something are very familiar with those laws and there is no way someone would risk chatting about it.
It is somewhat possible that perhaps a manager or supervisor may have heard something about it and not knowing the magnitude of what they heard, passed it on in friendly fashion by way of making some assumptions or conclusions. However as pervious posts have stated, anyone in banking who really "knew" with certainity want was going on, would not be able to pass that on....
BTW, my brother did put in an order for Dinar after we spoke :)

Happy New Year to All !!!

Edited by Rayzur, 31 December 2010 - 07:23 PM.

#16 xxxgator

xxxgator

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

Seems to me, all the main banks to be involved would have to have a heads upthat it was going to change and to be prepared for it even if they have'nt been given a rate yet. B)

#17 firefighter_218546

firefighter_218546

• Members
  • 665 posts
  • LocationNorthern Minnesota. ( Up by Brainerd

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:28 PM

yup it didn't happen today or yesterday and now it's the weekend so it is going to happen on Monday,,oops if it doesn't happen Monday than the next rumor will state that it will happen on Tuesday because this guys bro, sis or cousin is employeed at walmart or target or someplace out there and heard from a customer that this dinar thing which they have never heard of is a great investment and it will Rv on the day they say.. Sorry for the big run on sentence, kind of rediculous like all the rumors out there.

God Bless Everyone

oh ya

go rv

#18 firefighter_218546

firefighter_218546

• Members
  • 665 posts
  • LocationNorthern Minnesota. ( Up by Brainerd

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:52 AM

I take it by the ( - ) i am getting on my last post that some people don't like the truth... I am not here to piss people off I am just letting you know that all of these rumors of those rv's happening DIDN'T come true...

#19 xxxgator

xxxgator

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:05 AM

A bank telling customers when and how much a currancy will be worth that is not traded on the forex yet would not violate insider trading laws.It's not traded yet! B)

#20 powerpager

powerpager

Platinum VIP

• Members
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:05 AM

Jump On Out there !!!
:D :P :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy