Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 2-21-2018

TexasGranny

Hi Adam, I took your offer to become a VIP in December when you wanted us to get involved in the Bitcoin craze.........So, I joined again, and began my quest to learn how to open a wallet through Blockchain and receive a  portion of my money that went towards the VIP payment.  I know that we had several emails back in forth helping to get the information you needed.  Well, l finally got it all together and am still waiting for something to be deposited from you or your staff.  I was wondering how many people took you up on this offer?  I sent attached emails as you instructed but as of this morning at 8 AM have zero in my wallet account.  Did you guys get frustrated with me and decided to just ignore my inexperience or should I hang on like I have for the last 8 years with the Dinar?  I put this information here as this is where it all began and last three questions in the support section have gone unanswered for the last several weeks.  Maybe that sections is no longer working? 

• Upvote 1

Yo Adam - A Couple Of Well Known Reputable DV Members Have Weighed In Confirming (At Least At One Company) Reports Of A Shortage Of Dinar At The Dealers ! :o 

Are U Able To Reach Out To One Of Ur Contacts For Some Insight ? :blink: 

And A Shout Out To The Super Mod Squad And Admins ! :cigar:

:D  :D  :D 

7 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I’m finding it hard to get hold of the Dinar in the uk, my usual Dinar dealer isn’t taking any orders so I am having to go to xchanhe of America and pay an extra 300 dollars per million not good. However I do think we could be seeing an rv very soon

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Excellent To Hear From You, DinarBeleiver, AND The Best Of Your Evening, er, Morning To You!!! :tiphat:

Here is a screen shot from www.xchangeofamerica.com

image.thumb.png.dfb907ad7175230e1ee81a9f7a3bbfb8.png

Yep! Looks like the Iraqi Dinar may just be drying up! XOA has the circulated (no telling which ones of those is dried up, too), uncirculated 25,000, and uncirculated 50,000 IQD notes remaining.

Something to watch for sure!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

Regarding those dealers and brokers.......and the over-reach big brother of the USA seems to enjoy.........do you believe that the serial numbers of the uncirculated notes sold thru the likes of Sterling and others were recorded and in the hands of that big brother??  I realize a dollar is a dollar and no such record is kept in the US as a rule on a regular basis, but this is Iraq, and an event unlike any other...

With the exception of what might have been bought on ebay, or exchanges among friends and family, do you believe big brother has a listing of what the holders of IQD have purchased??

Thanks....

• Upvote 1