Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Different but does not have Dementia

They are going back to the old play book.  They have no plans, policies, or solutions to help America so they revert to name calling.  They claimed Goldwater was a madman but who expanded the Vietnam War!  They said Reagan was crazy.  Crazy like a fox.  They claimed Bush was stupid.  Well, ok he wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer but I believe Obama said there were 57 states.  So with Trump they seem to be using the entire book, he’s a madman, he’s crazy, he’s demented, he’s a womanizer, he’s Hitler’ he’s a racist etc etc etc.  Call me crazy but me thinks they protest just a little too much.  Where are their ideas to make America better.  They are bankrupt and irrelevant and they know it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Pitcher said:

They are going back to the old play book.  They have no plans, policies, or solutions to help America so they revert to name calling.  They claimed Goldwater was a madman but who expanded the Vietnam War!  They said Reagan was crazy.  Crazy like a fox.  They claimed Bush was stupid.  Well, ok he wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer but I believe Obama said there were 57 states.  So with Trump they seem to be using the entire book, he’s a madman, he’s crazy, he’s demented, he’s a womanizer, he’s Hitler’ he’s a racist etc etc etc.  Call me crazy but me thinks they protest just a little too much.  Where are their ideas to make America better.  They are bankrupt and irrelevant and they know it. 

You really can't blame Obama for making that mistake as there ARE 57 Arab states and he forgot that he was an American now.

***///

There's no wrong place to post post yet another MSM MeltDown show !   :lol::D

The bully media has been abusing US for so long,  it's GREAT to see them get theirs !:deadhorse:

Suck it MSM -- not only is President Trump making America great again,

he's feelin' n' lookin' great doin' it...!:tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1