Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detail .. Learn Trump Project For "Reconstruction Of Iraq In Exchange For Oil."!

4 hours ago, RV4CandyMan said:

Nice work Thug! I also believe Trump is a genius!!!

GO TRUMP!

GO USA!

GO RV!

:rodeo:

4 hours ago, Boozer said:

Ant nothing  Free..  Trump might be the Man,, I want to see Article 8, in the next 2 weeks,, HCL soon after..Then  ???

i want to see an RV and soon .. Like in the next 3 months.. I have a bucket list to complete .. 😞

• Upvote 3

One of the other things that i was thinking about in reading this was the way this will weed out corruption and money laundering from any foreign company that comes to iraq. If you have to get paid in oil then the oil is cashed in in usd, which is traceable and will be tracked and it does not mess with the dinar. Very very sly way of doing business. This also keeps the contracts up to snuff in the goi. No more padding contracts and then someone being paid on the sly. The company works the deal with the goi and is paid in oil, the oil is then sold for usd, that company pays taxes to iraq and the u.s. and the iraqi worker is also paid. Lets remember also that the new companies act and the labor act requires companies coming into iraq that at least 50% of their labor force has to be iraqi citizens. ;)

• Upvote 4