Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COULD THIS BE TRUE?

(No subject)

MeControlMediumUserTile?ck=1&ex=24&fofof

You

• Here is text message accounting the true BLM agenda. 
      mG14 minutes ago
      Just read this investigation reporting article.
      Private Twitter exchanges obtained from #BlackLivesMatter leader DeRay McKesson’s hacked phone seem to indicate that Attorney General Loretta Lynch is at least passively participating in the upcoming “Summer of Chaos” aimed at shutting down both the Republican and Democrat National Conventions in July.
      By shutting down conventions and creating chaos into November, #BlackLivesMatter activists want to so disrupt the process that President Barack Obama has an excuse to implement martial law and cancel the election.
      An exchange between McKesson and #BlackLivesMatter activist Samuel Sinyangwe revealed this:
      @samswey: I wanted to touch base with you about the summer of chaos. So far we have 2,000 people being bused in from different cities and another 6,000 to 8,000 expected to drive into Cleveland for the convention.
      @samswey: They will not be ready for the type of crowds we are bringing in and they will blame Trump for it, especially if we shut it down. The GOP will have to replace him at that point or we will continue the disruptions nationwide.
      @deray: I will pass the info along. Good work, Sam. You never let us down. If (sic) so important we stop Trump. He will destroy everything we have worked so hard for and we can’t trust Hillarious. She’s never proven she really cares about what we want.
      An exchange between McKesson and fellow #BlackLivesMatter leader Johnetta “Netta” Elzie followed. It implicated Lynch:
      @Nettaaaaaaaa: Have you spoken with Mrs Lynch recently about the plan for the summer and fall leading up to the elections
      @deray: We spoke two weeks and they us to start pushing how racist Trump is now instead of waiting so the others can start getting the protesters ready to shut both conventions down.
      @deray: We have to make sure that use our voices to keep people disrupting Trump all summer and through the fall so martial can be declared before the election.
      @deray: I spoke with Sam earlier today and he confirmed that there will be around 10,000 protestors disrupting convention. Plans are being made for earlier cities as well for upcoming Trump events. Ads have already been placed looking for people to help. I know you don’t care for them but this is the time we need our white allies doing a lot of work for us. They are the ones who will listen best.
      @Nettaaaaaaaa: That will put fear in the GOP and the country when they can’t have their convention for all their racist supporting Trump. We’ve worked too hard and closely with the Obama administration to have that racist ass take all and away and Hillarious sure don’t give a damn about us.
      @Nettaaaaaaaa: You know I can’t stand those white allies, but you right this is the best to use them. They hang on every word you say and will do whatever is asked. I just hate all that kiss ass they try to do. Like that changes who they are.
      @deray: We have a lot of white allies volunteering for Trump’s campaign to pass along information to us before it’s made public so we know when rallies are coming up before they are announced. That way we can plan major disruptions in those cities in advance. We just have to keep our names out of this and let these people do the work for us by pushing how Trump’s racist ways will destroy black lives in America.
      @Nettaaaaaaaa: That’s all those white people are good for in my eyes. I couldn’t imagine even pretending to like that racist ass Trump even to get info on his events. I’ll be glad when we shut his ass down.
      @deray: With the support we have from Mrs Lynch and the help we’ve got from Sam and others it won’t be hard to cause enough disruptions to stop the elections. He can’t be president.
      @Nettaaaaaaaa: They always thought you was playing when you said we could win. Call me later when you’re not too busy.
      @deray: If we can get both conventions shut down for messing over Bernie and for having racist Trump, then get martial law declared so Obama can stay in office we will win. Call you soon when I get to my dads so I can use his landline and we can talk more on this.

• Upvote 1

If the thought of the blm's plans offend you, if seeing an American flag desecrated makes your blood boil, if you have ever pondered the creation of our country, and become overwhelmed to the point of tears, even when there was no one else around, if you believe in the rule of law, common decency, the the principle of self-governance, then it is time for you to decide if you have had enough.

If the only other people in Cleaveland are delegates and police, the blm has a very good chance of disruptin.

If there is a sufficient number of peaceful supporters of democracy in opposition to the blm terrorist agenda, then America will get the message.

This is not a "them against those" abstract sort of conflict, this is about defending a core tenet of America.

If you live anywhere around Cleveland, please consider supporting the process by a personal visit.

This is how we Take America Back.

It has never been about Trump, rather, about Americans, taking back their Power.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 6

"In the United States, the President has no ability to change the date of, or cancel, elections, and in fact the President, and the federal executive branch as a whole, has fairly little to do with the conduct of elections in the United States."

"The only body with the power to reschedule a Presidential election is the Congress, since the Constitution states (Article II, Section 1) that "The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States", and thus the Congress, and only the Congress, has the power to determine the uniform national election day."

Can-the-president-cancel-the-presidential-elections-by-executive-order

• Upvote 1

That's not how it works but I'm glad your neighbor is armed to the teeth.

The IA of 1807 was amended in 2006 & 2007 giving the President broad powers over States Authority but those amendments were entirely replaced in 2008 back to the original IA of 1807 which states:

§ 331. Federal aid for State governments

Whenever there is an insurrections in any State against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened, call into Federal service such of the militia of the other States, in the number requested by that State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to suppress the insurrection.

§ 332. Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority

Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State or Territory by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

§ 333. Interference with State and Federal law

The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it—

(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution.

§ 334. Proclamation to disperse

Whenever the President considers it necessary to use the militia or the armed forces under this chapter, he shall, by proclamation, immediately order the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably to their abodes within a limited time.

In it's simplest definition the IA of 1807 grants the president the opportunity to respond to a request from a state's governor or legislative body IF the state in under rebellious siege by whomever (fill in the blank).

In my opinion it is a reasonable countermeasure to avoid anarchists taking over a states government.

Keep in mind, there are 300 million Americans and only a small fraction are BLM knuckleheads.

George, in theory everything you have stated is 100% correct. In Obama Land, we are living in an alternate reality where the Constitution is a barrier or burden that he is trying to get around. Do not put this past something that Obama would try, given his history over the last seven years.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 1