Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - Exchange Rate Chat !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The CBI While Helping Them Write Out IOU's !

Post From BLC
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments  5-26-16  

BondLady Chat on Exchange Rates

[bondLady] gm everyone, you see all the countries donating or granting loans in the millions an billions ? almost 10 billion in the articles today, 10 billion plus right at 12 imo not counting the IMF an World Bank loans

[bondLady] granted they do need a lot more but the world is steppin up to help them financially and with the obvious...security. Russia donated them a huge radar today for the whole of their country. 

USA gave them around 1.5 billion and missiles an armored vehicles, making Iraq safer for investors and building the country back up reconstruction.. lets see what else is goin on for them

[bondLady] Japan gives them I think 6 billion, Islamic Dev Bank gives them 3 billion dollars an lots of big oil an gas co's reconsidering now to buy into the hydro carbon fields

[bondLady] all kinds of economical an financial conferences goin on right now in different parts of the world trying to entice the world to come in an help rebuild Iraq and start new projects ...build housing and bushiness buildings stores etc factories really, outside of Syria...which doesn't have half the resources Iraq has...is imo the last frontier.

Where fortunes can be made quickly or long term, the skies the limit  and all these countries wouldn't be doing all this for Iraq if there wasn't something in it for them an its always the same...power and money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[bondLady] Iraq is a very rich country because of whats untapped and under the ground, if its not being produced or exported sold or used, then its not helping them much.

Bring in all these other countries and billionaires lookin to make more billions  Very Happy  will be lookin for ways to invest like the Hiltons an ..yeppers...Donald Trump who built a mall there several years ago, haven't heard any thing about it in a long time though

[bondLady] but rich business's,  I  know if it wasn't for security, they'd be all over Iraq, building an making money!

Their about to get a heck of a lot of that security under control an soon and the world sees this too and if their willing to take a risk and many many big businesses are and do and will ..take the risk ...a leap of faith...they will make tons of money off Iraq an investing in future projects.

Biden got his brother a housing deal over there to build over 100,000 homes, everyone can make money off Iraq if your willing to take a risk...and many are willing

[bondLady] imo ((IMO)) somethings going on and for me I feel there it's with the dinar, I'm hesitant to even say anything about it for right now, but I will share a bit if thats ok with y'all...of my thoughts and studies daily.

I hope y'all going to the forum daily and seein what we post because when you watch an read this stuff every day as I (we) do, you notice things out of the norm..... you start seeing patterns in things, if you have any kind of investigating mind at all and I do Wink    

I've been keepin track of the foreign exchange rates on one of my dinar article news sites I go to everyday, they post the gold rates for each day and also the foreign and Arabic exchange rates conversions daily.

They have been doin it for a long time and when they first started posting these rates only a few news sites started doing the same but only a few and I think the few are some of the more reputable Iraqi news sites, thats why I go to them daily for our news

[bondLady] anywhos...back in the day before the programmed rate began the dinar floated, went from over 4000 iqd to 1 usd which programmed rate I think was 1166 back in I wanna say 2005 or 2009 I cant remember. I know what it looked like when it was floating, I followed it daily with the CBI.

Even though the CBI doesn't show the dinar floating because I feel if they did it would be internationally accepted then.... I know this statement will prolly bring down fire on me but the CBI doesn't show us much to keep down speculators. So we have to look in other places for secret hidden things that formal sites might not show us

[bondLady] so this one site I'm talkin about basically has the dinar floating IMO I think its floating in the Middle East, in arab currencies, no where else imo at this time but out of I think the last 8-10 days the dinar has went up and down

[bondLady] timmy?

[tlm724] ma'am

[bondLady] you got the forum open

[tlm724] yes

[bondLady] can you grab todays rate off my news

[tlm724] Foreign exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar on Thursday, May 26, 2016 economy Since 05.26.2016 at 09:58 (Baghdad time) BAGHDAD - balances News U.S. dollar US $ 1 = 1,169.4000 Iraqi dinars 1 Iraqi dinars = US $ 0.0009

LINK

[bondLady] see that, can you also go back an get me say the last 5 or 6 as well so I can show y'all what I'm seeing please ? ty timmy

[bondLady] 1169.4000 see it even though it's not what the CBI is showing. I think when the CBI announces the float it will hopefully mean they will be trading internationally which at this time imo they are NOT
_______

Foreign exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar on Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Economy   Since 05.25.2016 at 08:33 (Baghdad time)   BAGHDAD - balances News
U.S. dollar
US $ 1 = 1,173.9500 Iraqi
1 Iraqi dinars = US $ 0.0009 

Foreign exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar on Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Economy   Since 05.24.2016 at 08:32 (Baghdad time)   BAGHDAD - balances News
U.S. dollar
US $ 1 = 1,180.5000 Iraqi dinars
1 Iraqi dinars = US $ 0.0008

Foreign exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar on Monday, May 23, 2016
Economy   Since 05.23.2016 at 08:36 (Baghdad time)   BAGHDAD - balances News
U.S. dollar
US $ 1 = 1,181.5000 Iraqi
1 Iraqi dinars = US $ 0.0008

Foreign exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar on Sunday, May 22, 2016
Economy   Since 05.22.2016 at 08:26 (Baghdad time)  BAGHDAD - balances News
U.S. dollar
US $ 1 = 1,166.1500 Iraqi dinars
1 Iraqi dinars = US $ 0.0009

[bondLady] ok so y'all see how its changed daily?

[RCS1947] yes

[bondLady] its also changed daily with the Arabic exchange rates also going up an down as the foreign exchange rates show so does the Arabic rates show the same. You can look in the forum at those rates too an see the patterns of both and its only there...in the middle east, so supply and demand is now driving the rates imo

[bondLady] I think their gearing up for the switch and making sure the exchange rates sites are operating right like a trial basis seeing how it works in the M.E. then onto international.

There's way too many coincidences for me not to believe something is happening, the site shut its exchange rates down for 3 days prior to coming back up with what I believe to be Middle East float of the dinar..

[bondLady] they released "remove the 000" articles, next they tell us it will begin in the 1st part of 2017, then they say Iraq just received printing machines for printing Iraqi currency and amazingly so, no other word or article was mentioned after that about the machines Which I think was them communicating with each other in articles as they do all the time.

If you re-listened to the interview with Paul Bremer, he says in it when he talked to Iraq and made announcements it was through their reporters, thats how people find out whats up they call a reporter or how they tell anyone anything

[tlm724] just want to point out that Minister of Finance site shows the exchange rate daily as well and it is changing too

[RCS1947] thank you Bondlady and timmy 

BondLady] but what I'm tryin to show y'all is somethings going on with the currency..as to what it is I dunno yet but I'm on its tracks though and I will figure it out sooner or later, y'all keep an eye out of the exchange rates an we will see how it goes but I do believe we are on to something with the dinar

[tlm724] agreed and tyvm !

[splatyfish] BondLady thanks!

[shunshine] tyvm BondLady

[bondLady] early stages but a definite change appearing and if you haven't re-listened to the Bremer interview please be sure an do it, it all applies to now an it was over 2 years ago, thanks everyone

**** Removed Link ***

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 3

Lol...Shabs...I'm gonna have to remember that one buddy!!! :eyebrows: 

Cheers everyone...a toast to the good men and woman lost serving this country!!! :salute:

And Gals...I personally don't like "see thru" beer, especially a bud... It must be the Irish in me!!! :cheesehead:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1