Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am just about ready......

On May 23, 2016 at 7:58 AM, KristiD said:

I'm praying for you TM and also sending positive energy to you and your family.  I've really struggled hard the last 10 years as well.  I had finally decided to fix up and sell my beloved  family home - that I'd planned to have until I die.  3 weeks before I was to close escrow on the sale, it burned to the ground - along with everything I owned including my dog and my dinar.  And I was under-insured.  (I was able to replace some of the dinar that burned so I'm still in the game at least)  But what can you do?  You are right in that if you sell your dinar, you'll likely regret it - in a HUGE way - for the rest of your life.  So that's not really an option.... and I know you know that.  Do the best you can..... pay what you can and keep trying.  I've always found - as I think everyone has always found - that God will send us something in our eleventh hour to help us get through the crisis.  This is how we hone our faith.  It's easy to say, "yes I believe", in the good times, but the challenge is to still believe it in the hard times..... that is where you are now.  In my opinion, nothing is more important to us in this life (and I often remind myself were are eternal souls merely having a temporary human experience) than our connection to God.  I think your faith is strong, but you just would like some encouragement right now.  So know that you have that my friend!!  Many of your fellow dinarians are sending you and your family prayers and positive energies.  

Lastly, for some good news, listen to Breitling.  He knows global economics better than anyone in the dinar community in my opinion.  He says end of the year.   Sure I wish it was sooner, but honestly, after so many years in this already.... I'll be thrilled if it happens in 8 or so months.....

Blessings to you and yours, 

Who is Breitling?

1 hour ago, jcfrag said:

Who is Breitling?

Back in the day, when I was in college, I learned there were two types of questions - leaning questions and learning questions.  A leaning question is one that you could find the answer to if you did research for yourself.  The learning question is one that requires the knowledge or expertise of someone else.  I would say your question is a leaning one :D

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Kristi. I was curious as to why anyone would follow "another guru", (aka: Guru Breitling). You are kind enough to tell me why I would bother looking any further at Breitling. I can see he has like 5 to 7 thousand followers, has put some YouTube videos, and is apparently right on up there with:

"And The Dinar Guru Predicts...

The World's Largest Most Trusted Archive of All Your Favorite Guru Predictions From Around the Web Since 2010...Millionday, Aggiedad77, Kaperoni, wmawhite, Breitling, Poppy3OkieOilMan, Frank26, Med, Enorrste, BGG, Tlar, Mailman17 and all the others..."
Shedawg is right. It was a leaning question for sure. I'm so glad she picked up on that.....

• Upvote 2

By the way Kristi, I was very sorry to hear of your losses, as well as everyone else's here. I am a firm believer like yourself and often tell myself "Fall down 7 times, stand up 8"! As humans, it's just what we do, because we do it so well! Hang in there and keep the faith! Thank you again for your information! 

• Upvote 2

wow, dont like to see any one having a hard run in life

but then on the other hand i always think its

just me with a crap life going on

I wish you all the best in this life and the next

I will say a thousand prayers for all of you

bless all

davis

but to say, not sure

but i think i would rather wake up

and fight to survive 

instead of what i am seeing here now,

the higher ups control, hard to fight, they are killing our souls everday every minute

And with all the other crap mixed in now, Rest in peace to the victims, but the gun man at a bar.

Are u kidding me, a night out, i dont care *** or not but really.

At least if i can see who is coming at me i may have a chance, i may not,

But the way life is going for many now, wow.

Govt wants their pay sheep, No pay, they want your house, dog, car, and in the end soul

Hard to fight

Hope you understand what i mean,

Rather wake up and fight, then feel like a prisoner locked down.

I see your point Davis.  But truly, I think we are fighting now.  Those of us who are spiritually oriented are leading the way and holding the light for the others who have not seen that light yet.  Prayer does work.  Positive thoughts do attract good things.  And the meditation effect has show that a small group of people meditating for a specific location does have a significant effect on a much larger population  - crimes are greatly diminished.  I have to believe the world will change for the better.  The Bible promises a 1,000 reign of peace and I for one hold tightly to the hope that it will happen sooner rather than later.  In the meantime, I see it as my role to help others see things from a bigger perspective.  To encourage people to see that we can all simply "agree to disagree" and "live and let live".  And if we all simply try to practice doing under others as we would have them do unto us, we could start creating peace on earth right now.  Heck yes, it's a struggle.  I too am overcome by the barbaric things that we continue to hear about - so much so that people start to become numb to them.  But we can help to change these things.  I think when we pray, and/or meditate and/or hold peaceful and loving energy,  -  we have a much greater impact that we realize.  So that's what I struggle to do.  Stay in the loving and peaceful energies as much as I'm able.  That's why I made my peaceforearth.com site -  it does nothing but consolidate positive prayers and energies to help effect change (it has no ads, no products, no teaching).  So happens this week, the Islamic Jihad is its focus.  I take consolation in believing that I am helping in this way.  Maybe you can take some consolation from these beliefs as well.