Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story #1

newbieDA

I went to the bank again today, and slipped and I fell down.

See, I rape my owners wallet every night with out even losing one of my nine lives again and again.

I depositing my daily $20.00 dollar bill in bank like I always do when the reject goes to work.

2443C74100000578-0-image-a-3_14196254382

I own like a 2 billion dinar just in case so I can ditch the losers, but they feed me now and has no clue with a couple purrs and for very very little attention.

I have to wear this piece of bread now so stabilize my head with my neck and spine my stupid owner told me until my dinars RV.

bd58fc0777dea3b6bed5ae2df74ab1b3.jpg

I am so going sue the bank and own it while I wait.

Edited by newbieDA
  • Upvote 3

***///

He'll only tell you to hand over all your ill-gotten IQD to him so she won't take it from ya !   :tiphat:

And he knows from ill-gotten IQD, brotha !

SO it comes down to this:  which of the 2 do ya trust more...? :confused2:

A pretty pussycat rubbin' all over ya, or the notorious Thief of Baghdad...?!   :shrug:

:lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

finally I see a sucker a mile away, not sure if I can trust him though

%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9

I went over and did my little purr and so small attention and BAM marked him as my new owner until I figure out where I am and all these scribble lines mean.

il_340x270.625471673_pxx7.jpg

I cant wait til I talk to my attorney and see what this has to do with the bank, all I did was slip.

you think she would have me

fa9bd14f532c20cda84afe4d6e237f67.jpg

I mean I steal, little thief I am. Maybe I should talk to my attorney, see what he thinks I should do.

love-cat.png

I hope you are not going to make those strange meowing sounds now, Meeeeowwwwwwyowwwwwwwwowwww, I need to get some sleep.