Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The last Confederacy !

Texstorm

I am now really pissed off ! My daughter was down on Surfside Beach Surfside Texas and some young men in a jacked up 4x4 pulled up next to her and raised the Confederate Flag on their pickup truck. Within an hour the Surfside police department had 2 vehicles surrounding them telling them not asking them to take down the racist flag.....the young men refused and the Surfside Police Department ask them to leave.....the young men stated that they would file a report and left against their will. I am an ex and I would never go against my homeland....this is not about hate ! This is about don't tread on me or my rights. Fly your f------n rainbows , but don't tread on me ! The war has now officially started ! Join me or bend your A... Over ! I'm done with O..... Now is the time to stand up or shut up !

• Upvote 6

Amen to that. I saw a guy outside Walmart flying a Confederate flag and when I came out, he was gone and 4 cops were sitting in the parking lot. The government is overstepping its boundaries by limiting our first amendment. If they won't limit it for the hatemongers at Westboro Baptist Chuch, they need to stay away from EVERYONE.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Amen to that. I saw a guy outside Walmart flying a Confederate flag and when I came out, he was gone and 4 cops were sitting in the parking lot. The government is overstepping its boundaries by limiting our first amendment. If they won't limit it for the hatemongers at Westboro Baptist Chuch, they need to stay away from EVERYONE.

Indeed true Yukon.

Texstorm, I understand your frustration, but do not allow the rats

to sink your ship. They actually want people to react with anger. It will only

get you in trouble. The desire for civil unrest is being pushed abroad...do not

eat of it...rather organize those who truly want to stop this nonsense, then 

at least you will have a larger voice to start. Locally is the place to start, but

one needs to be organized, and never take a violent path, because they will

destroy the effort. We are witnessing a social experiment...it is not about

what most think it is, it is about how far can the populace be pushed before

a line is drawn. Amazing that anyone tries to blame a flag. It is bizarre. Don't be

fooled though...the rats want civil unrest...it allows them to box the people in

deeper.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 4

Deep breaths Texstorm,  this is their goal, to get the people riled up. (especially in the Great State of Texas)  Don't fall for it.   

Contact your representative, the Governor of Texas and get clarity on why this is happening.  Are our officers allow to make judgment with their personal opinions, or follow the laws of the land and uphold the United States Constitution. 

It's Independence weekend and what better way to cause unrest. 

• Upvote 2

The confederate flag represents different things to different people....and I get that completely and fault no person for their feelings.  Having said that,  for me, having never experienced slavery, it represents mullets and redneck ingenuity.....neither of which causes me serious pain.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I greatly appreciate all of your responses and wisdom. At least a few of y'all had the guts to respond out of 119 views, that tells me that there are a whole lot of people who are ok with the direction that this country has taken. I am really for equal rights and no one segment of people should hold more rights than another. The Federal Government has clearly overstepped it's bounds and they continue to do so every day, I've seen all that I need to see. May God bring down his wrath soon !

• Upvote 2

Hey Texstorm some of us are from overseas.

We come and view because we are interested (and want to be informed of the debates) in your various situation's there but choose to remain neutral and thus cannot take part in the dialogue as it is clearly a USA problem.

Far be it that we interfere/meddle in your affairs!

• Upvote 1

Good morning FlyHi ! I couldn't resist that one.......I don't have a clue what time it is over wherever you're at. I appreciate your response and my point is that when Governments or police agencies overstep their boundaries by imposing or acting in such a man nor that it infringes upon our individual rights, that's not freedom ! Simply put it is not against the law to fly a flag and what O did by lighting up the White House with the colors of a rainbow flag was very offensive to a lot of us. Especially enlight of his meddling in local affairs over and over to the point that he has brought great separation to a whole lot of people through out this great country. I would like to think that I'm a simple kind of man that's mellowed with years (LOL) but I guess that I'm not, at least when it comes to these issues.

• Upvote 1

Obama and his race baiting cronies are trying to stir things up so they can declare martial law. They scream about people flying the confederate flag but turn a blind eye to those flying an idiotic isis flag. The closer we get to election time the more they are going to stir things up. So we need to keep our cool. All of these clowns will stand before God on judgement day to answer for what they have done and then will join Hitler in hell for the rest of eternity.

• Upvote 1