Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Warming Up-Date Snow in Jerusalem

bigwave

By Activestills   |Published February 21, 2015 PHOTOS: Snow on Jerusalem's holy and unholy monuments

Snow blankets Jerusalem and the hilly West Bank late Thursday and Friday, shutting down roads and highways, covering holy sites and the separation wall alike. In Gaza, heavy rain causes flooding in the war-torn Strip.

http://972mag.com/photos-snow-on-jerusalems-holy-and-unholy-monuments/103010/

aqsa-snowman.jpg

• Upvote 1

Now, now BW, how out of date you are.  The meme is no longer "global warming."  Not even the EPA or White House could continue to call it that without laughing.  The proper term is "climate change."  That way the meme applies no matter what the facts turn out to be.  Of course, the ONLY news that will be reported are the common occurances of weather somewhat outside of what most folks would prefer at the moment.  But there is one constant you may be absolutely sure of no matter what the weather is:  the weather is the fault of human beings and can be corrected only if we destroy our economy, enrich the green syncophants by tens of billions (dollars, not IQDs!), and, ideally, rid the world of all non-correct thinking people. 

Say goodnight, Gracy....

• Upvote 2

That's a good term for it, that way they can say "told ya so". We all know about the ice age but if you look back through geo. history you'll find a little ice age in the 16th and 17th. Glaciers invaded northern villages, snow fell further south then people were accustom to and crops failed because the northern growing season was shorten.

http://marybarrettdyer.blogspot.com/2011/09/little-ice-age-coldest-in-17th-century.html

Are we at the cusps of a new little ice age or just in a bad run of weather? Our scientists use data from the late 1800 because it's in writing and they can hold it up as proof the we are getting warmer. Just look at the glaciers. Well sure we are considering that the early 1700s was the end of some of the coldest weather ever.

I do feel for those of you who have been in the path of this storm....i wish you and all of your roofs a quick end to the weight of this storm

nannab...if you want to shop it to me..my daughter just asks that you do it before tomorrow at 7am so she can miss school!!!

Edited by SnowGlobe7