Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUst my own thoughts and opinion...

Let me preface this with this statement. What I rant about here are my own opinions and thoughts. Disagree if you wish.

I believe we are headed towards a MAJOR military engagement in the Middle East. The signs are all there. This country is in a depression. Morale is at an all time low. Unemployment, recessions,  zillions of people on food stamps and unemployment. Historically, what ends  much of this is war. War is BIG business. Puts people back to work, stimulates the economy and sadly encourages patriotism.  It's the American way it seems!  The U.S. CANNOT continue to be the police force to the entire world. Those days are  long past. Whatever happened to us taking care of our own? How did it become the right thing to do to send money, supplies, etc. to every other country in the world, and neglect our own? How did it become right to minimize our military and then send our sons and daughters, husbands and wives into harm's way with their hands tied behind their backs? When did it become acceptable to address human rights in another country half of the people here cannot even  locate on a map? And in lieu of our own??! Personally, and speaking as a 3 combat VietNam tour veteran, I find it unconscionable that the commander in chief does not  have any kind of military background. This President gained his position as the most powerful man in the world through eloquent language alone. How sad is that? He simply told the American people what they wanted to  hear. They were all lies,as has been proven by his performance.Hitler did the same thing. So did  Stalin and virtually every other despot in history. He has blatantly defecated on the honor of our troops who have spilled their blood and endured unimaginable hardships in the name of politics. And in return he  spends millions of OUR money to hit the golf  course or whatever it is he does. I see as horribly wrong that foreign countries own so much of our country, economically and literally. And our Government has allowed it and encouraged it. We have evolved from the greatest manufacturing country in the world into a consumer nation.a nation the consumes OTHER countries goods and services all in the name of the almighty dollar'

If, and I say again IF this country has anything to do with Iraq R/Ving their currency, it is fundamentally WRONG. I do not see how in the world this United states of America could actually have a hand in it, but there is farm ore that the government does NOT tell us than there is otherwise, While I love my country, I hate this government. It is built of ulterior motives and agendas. Built on lies and subterfuge.

Many here may disagree with me, but it CANNOT be argued we are in  serious trouble in this country. The "PEOPLE" elected this clown as our leader. THAT alone should prove my convictions that voting is a joke. Our leaders are chosen LONG before the polls open. They ALL pay homage to the powers that be. And those powers are those who control the money. Money translates to power, and THAT is what it's all about. We didn't invade Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction. We went there to keep our thumbs on the oil...which means  money, which means the manipulation of world economy. Machiavellian actions at their despicable worst. THAT is what our troops died for. In IRAQ, In VietNam and every "hot" spot in the world since this country began. The agendas of the politicians.

I will now fold up my soapbox and go to my corner.

• Upvote 1

Agree with most of what you say. One thing I would have said and that is when you said "voting is a joke..." . Voting is NOT a joke, but uninformed voting is the joke.  I saw several interviews on the air of people had no idea as to the policies of any of the candidates. Some said that they liked Obama's idea of giving tax cuts to the wealthy and the interviewer went on to ask many of their opinions of things totally opposite of the candidates..... it was obvious that they were voting strictly party and sometimes color. Voting is an important part of America as well as education being an important part of America. But today's youth are not getting the education that put America out front before all of this political correctness bullarky entered on the xcsne.

Agree with most of what you say. One thing I would have said and that is when you said "voting is a joke..." . Voting is NOT a joke, but uninformed voting is the joke.  I saw several interviews on the air of people had no idea as to the policies of any of the candidates. Some said that they liked Obama's idea of giving tax cuts to the wealthy and the interviewer went on to ask many of their opinions of things totally opposite of the candidates..... it was obvious that they were voting strictly party and sometimes color. Voting is an important part of America as well as education being an important part of America. But today's youth are not getting the education that put America out front before all of this political correctness bullarky entered on the xcsne.

I agree. BUT...voting as we understand it vanished long ago. I realize it is only my opinion,and  many disagree, but I stand by my feeling that the  candidates are predetermined long before the first polling place even opens.It's MY opinion only the the voting procedure, as it was intended to be, died a long, long time ago. It stopped long ago being of the people, by the people and for the people, and has become for the dollar, by the dollar, and of the dollar.

• Upvote 1