Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Do You Guys Think About This

TLHUBER

Thank You For Your Thoughtful Responses Billio0 and MIT... Very Much Appreciated.

I have heard rumors about The Donald...I have looked and didn't find anything to substantiate that.

In fact I have never been able to find anything saying that the US holds much dinar in reserves either...

Where are the "Big Players" that are involved in this other than corporations and oil companies???

Who are the "Big Players" that are holding dinar as a speculation for the RV?

I've found the info from the gurus to be very sketchy regarding all of that...

So I guess I was hoping either of you had found something I hadn't.

Thank You MIT and Billio0... Have A Great Evening. :)

• Upvote 2

Thank You For Your Thoughtful Responses Billio0 and MIT... Very Much Appreciated.

I have heard rumors about The Donald...I have looked and didn't find anything to substantiate that.

In fact I have never been able to find anything saying that the US holds much dinar in reserves either...

Where are the "Big Players" that are involved in this other than corporations and oil companies???

Who are the "Big Players" that are holding dinar as a speculation for the RV?

I've found the info from the gurus to be very sketchy regarding all of that...

So I guess I was hoping either of you had found something I hadn't.

Thank You MIT and Billio0... Have A Great Evening. :)

Thank you once again Maggie123 for your persistence. These are very important issues, regardless of whether the truth is available to us now, or ever.

I read about The Donald's investment in IQD in a post here years ago, and there was a link to confirm it. Whether it was just smoke and mirrors or not matters little to me. As I said before, I didn't make my IQD investment decision based on anyone else's. I did the due diligence I always do when considering any investment.

What I do know as truth and fact is that there IS a group of large investors right here in my area that have upwards of a Billion IQD, but only as a group rather than individual holdings. I was invited to join in with this group to participate in supposed fringe benefits once the RV occurs. I declined the offer simply because I don't feel comfortable engaging in any "group investing," not now or ever, and since I have never been truly wealthy before, I certainly wasn't about to risk it all with folks I knew little or nothing about.

That does not mean there was anything wrong with those people, just my uneasiness with risking my dreams among strangers. Since I am a business owner, I think I appeared across their radar screen, but that's about all I know on the subject.

That said, it's not such a stretch to imagine there are those (both legal and illegal) with plenty of discretionary cash to park into IQD. That's the reason I think for the stringent controls now placed on the movement of most significant cash transfers, all as laws passed since we have been invested in the last couple of years. I see this as no small coincidence, to say the least.

Thus, whoever has large sums of IQD will have a heck of a time getting to spend it without some serious oversight into where those funds are going. And, personally, I applaud such efforts since I don't have anything to hide from legitimate inquiry as long as it applies to everyone, rather than only me.

In the final analysis most of this won't matter a "hill of beans," since as I said earlier, most of us are just small time investors with the usual needs and wants to fulfill with our gains from the RV.

Let's continue to look forward to its eventuality as we wait.

Billio0

Edited by billio0

I am even less qualified to answer Maggie 123 than Billio0 and MIT, but I think if any rich person finds a way to sink his teeth into more wealth than he already posseses, I would not think he would say no  to it.

It is true they make their money via more secure investments and or bussineses, but that doesn't stop them to speculate every now and then especially if the return is potentially very big.  :twocents:

• Upvote 2

"As the most interesting man in the world......I sincerely tried to understand and believe what this nut job was saying...........but............he is full of unusually large amounts of excrement!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"