Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR & DONG RV - BASIL III COMPLIANT

Waveone......

You know what? Your right.....im completely wrong about this and Iraq will finally be able to use the oil reserves they have in the ground to back the dinar and we will all be fine!

Thank god for people like Judge Dale that can explain this stuff so well and keep us properly informed......

LOL.....

By the way, did you happen to actually check the Basel site and read for yourself about what this change is all about and its purpose? Or did you just take the word from someone else?

Typical punk answer. I don't need someone else to inform me of what I already know through simply reading and a little research. Nice attempt at cherry picking though

In a very narrow sense I agreed with your assessment. In another wherein you persistently argue in ignorance, I disagreed.

Basel Agreements are theatre at worst or "hollow" attempts at establishing common and equitable protocols at best. IN fact the BIS which is essentially controlled by the US, like the IMF has obviously perpetuated this farce. Those things stated, are irrelevant in my opinion because bankers both international and domestic will exploit the system and continue to fleece the masses no matter what.

Oh, and your quips about countries being evaluated and thus weighted via their assets will be dead wrong. In one sense it already is -which is why governments- or more appropriately Central Banks hold gold in reserve. The next phase could include their natural resources.

Clearly your didn't read what I typed. You either disregarded it or it sailed miles over your head. I'm betting the latter...and um.... L O L......

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Typical drive- by from this individual, read .........."cl-wn"

For the record I do not believe in Nesara- or at least to the degree that it has been embellished. Nor do I believe it is the lynch pin to this investment or any other investment. That is nonsense along the same lines that keepm (-lol and all that)....and his ilk seize on stupid speak about the money supply. That is as big a fable as Nesara and just as wrong. For starters anyone who doubts this should do more research starting with the USD, it's money supply, the nature of fiat and how it came into existence. This will require work because it's stated purpose, is akin to the 2 sets of books all or most governments keep ie Enron ie Madoff ie JP Morgan ad infinitum.

Technically what keepm states is true , as per usual he shows his ignorance grounded on a solid bed of naivete'of the financial mkts . Basil agreements , specifically the Basil III is about common compliance and liquidity protocols of all banks . That is the definition in it's simplest form. Basil III also requires a small increase in risk weighted assets(ie read real value- ie some form of commodity other than fiat). While all currencies are in fiat form , none has become more egregious nor usurpacious than our beloved USD.

Make no mistake that common protocol is where we as an international community are headed. SDR's are very real and will become more prominent as The Standard than they are now. Then we will have a single form of currency, though it may not be promulgated as such and therefore packaged as a regional SDR which derives it's value from a Standard Currency somewhat like the USD and what it once symbolized. Ultimately, paper money will go away. At least that is the goal. It 's all about control and getting all the cows to go through the same gate. If there is no paper money and/or severe restrictions on hard assets/barter then people must comply with the Corporate Philosophy which is and will be comply or else.

The information is pout there and it is verifiable. Yet it will require perseverance, discernment. No one body or set of bodies will disclose this, certainly not the MSM of any country. They are happy to keep people like keep "dumb and happy" in the belief that published documents with a government seal are true and accurate.

Ignorance is bliss as they say..... and LOL.....

Thank you very much for contributing your info and perspective for us that are lesser qualified in economics - namely "me"-- I do like to be intelligently informed but I do not want to go to school at this stage of the game and darn there is so much to know to even understand it and the more I attempt to lean on this the more I realize there is to lean -- lol

I would much rather do my educating in the form of wise spending - wise investing - and wise "protecting" the wealth -- I have done some of that -

I just want the darn thing to be over - I don't want to be concerned about whether Talibani is alive or where Maliki is today - and if Parliament had a session and how that will affect my day - GO RV !

Thanks to all who contributed to the thread - I hope it helped someone

• Upvote 1

Dont know why but every time I tried to post reply last night, I got an error message.... lets see if it works today...

Similar to others observations, I have difficulty findingcredibility in much of what is said herein.

I would have to suggest that the person writing this is not in any way a Judge as in a member of the judicial system. Maybe his nickname is Judge, but that's it. No one calling themselves Judge (inferring judicial),would make the number of horrendous mistakes this guy makes. For example his discussion of statutes isn't even at a high school level of understanding. I at first thought he was saying that statutes are not law (yes they are) and afterreading this a few times, I'll give him benefit of doubt that he is sayingregulations are not laws [which in turn are statutes], which is sometimes true,though still depends upon what level of regulation you are speaking about...for example CCR for this state are also statutes. And in any case,no Judge having ever set on any bench would have given such a sophomoric andvery poor explanation.

Uneek, in hearing your request for feedback other than BS, Iwould note the following.....

"THEDINAR & DONG RV" - BASIL III COMPLIANT - THOUGHTS BY RETIRED JUDGEDALE

You are not a Judge from any judicial system

Thursday,January 17, 2013 Judge Dale - Dinar and Dong RV

The balance of the 194 Countries who are not United Nations members, voted in favorof the RV because they are tired of selling their goods and servicesinternationally in exchange for worthless paper [or] script, a/k/a FIATcurrency!

No one has ever found a quote in any government documentpublished on this planet using the word

"RV" as some official designation of a process involving increasing the value of a country's currencyas an event in and of itself.

Yet... this retired judge of garden shows saysthat 194 countries NOT of the UN somehow came together during some meeting(organized by whom and when)... and thereafter voted that apparently Iraqshould "RV" their currency, ...... after which these 194 countriespublished in some news source that the reason they voted that Iraq should"RV" is because "they are tired of selling their goods andservices internationally in exchange for worthless paper [or] script, a/k/aFIAT currency".

How is it that not one of us ever caught this.... BetweenYota and our CNN Clown Thugster, joined by many other amazing news folk... Idont see missing this news about countries voting that Iraq should RV theirmoney as possible...

Oh and did the 194 countries vote cause Iraq had polled them,or decided to run the fiscal policies of their country as a popularitycontest.... How exactly did that work?

TheRV is all about forcing all Countries who wish to trade internationally, tomake their currency [asset backed] or BASIL III compliant!

A retired 4 H judge might make this mistake. As others havepointed out, Basel III doesnt have a flippin thing to do with an RV. However, Iam willing to say I could be wrong, and would ask someone to point to the word RV, in the following chart Basel III Chart of Reforms

BASILIII means currency guaranteed by gold, silver or some other measurable assetaccountability: [e.g.] NO MORE Bonded Promissory Notes drawn against governmentissued birth certificates [or] currency backed by counterfeit Liens [or] Bondssimply created out of thin air, which is the reason why the Euro is on theverge of collapsing right now!

Even a teeny tiny reference citation would be lovely... thenwe can end this portion of the difference of opinion discussion.

Inretrospect, America's National Debt can be canceled at any time with an assetbookkeeping entry and the payment of one dollar of solid gold or silver!

Great, I am sure any one of a number of us would be more thanhappy to "donate" an ounce of gold or silver to pay off our entiredebt. Where do we go to deliver the pay off?

Nowif you add -34,000 and +1 what is the sum? The answer is still [0] because eachcancels out the other.

Does this mean if I send the mortgage company one ounce ofsolid silver my house is paid in full.... So where do we line up for thatprogram?

Here'sthe trick: -I can be broken up into -35,000 pieces or more but when all thosepieces are glued back together, you still have nothing more than the original+1. In Mathematics, 0 = 0 and anything less than 0 is still 0. Algebra on theother hand, dissects that result and theorizes the possibility of negativenumbers having values. The National Debt represents negative numbers thatappear to have values!

Just like that wonderful TV show that went for 6 seasons....I am totally LOST on this one.

PS/Don't look in Fort Knox for that gold dollar because there isn't any goldthere! America's gold was embezzled by previous federal government leadersduring their planned Great Depression of 1933,

Why haven't you informed the Discovery Channel...then they could stop all those silly documentaries.

howeverone dollar of any currency that is BASIL III Compliant can cancel the AmericanNational Debt and this is why the United Nations membership is so vehementlyopposed to the international re-value of currency.

Still LOST on this concept.

Manymember Countries have attempted to instigate WWIII in the middle east and Asia,in an attempt to head off the RV. [e.g.] The tsunami in Japan was created bythe detonation of an under water A-bomb.

I might have to differ here with makecents... only in thesense that if you look at the charts (at least that used to exist), they reflectthe seismometer readings during that event... and they are indeedfascinating... they don't look like "typical" earthquake patternsrelative to others on the pacific rim.... If I can find the link, I'll postlater.... But those readings are (or were) available at one time.... An A bomb,I doubt.. and if anything, it looks more like a HARP signal pattern... but Ican't say... so won't.... There was also a fairly reasonable explanation as towhy Japan might be a target...it was a currency thing.... but it had nothing todo with what this guy is saying... Japan risks its entire future on the entiregovernment knowing about the "RV" and after some vote, there was arevolt.... Missed that news blurb as well...

Japan'spolitical structure is in revolt and the new faction supports the RV anddesires to sever Japan's alliance with the United Nations.

Thisnew FIAT based government for the United States is the real reason why FranklinRoosevelt, issued a Presidential Order in 1933, that directed all Americancitizens to surrender their gold during the Great Depression and why under theFederal Banking Act, the Constitutional control of America's currency and theUS Mint was surrendered to the Federal Reserve Board and why under the FederalCoinage Act, it became unlawful for American citizens to own solid gold andsilver

The County Fair Pie Judge presents a very confusingdiscussion. This ACT in 1933 was signed by President FDR onApril 5, 1933, in an attempt to stabilize the ailing economy. The order wasrationalized on the grounds that hard times had caused "hoarding" ofgold, stalling economic growth and making the depression worse. He is correctthat this was with regard to gold bullion, HOWEVER coins with numismatic valuecould be retained by the owner. The freedom to own and retain gold bullion wasreintroduced in 1975.

andwhy all American coins are now plated with mixed alloys andfilled with charcoal.

There is unfortunately no other word for this statement otherthan just plain stupid.

US coins are NOT filled with charcoal and I will give thefirst person producing a US Minted coin with charcoal in the"filling" a thousand dollars.

NONE of the coins minted at the US Mint are plated. Period.We use alloys but we do not plate our coins. Stupid statement.

The US Mint produces "solid" gold and silver coins(.999 pure). Interestingly , the 1985 law gives the Secretary of the Treasurythe authority to mint two fifty dollar gold coins -- one containing 1 troy oz.of "fine gold" and the other containing "99.99 percent puregold". These two coins are the "American Gold Eagle" and the"American Gold Buffalo" respectively.

Onlyjewelers can own solid gold, if related to his trade and numismatists arepermitted to collect and trade Silver Certificates; solid gold and silver, butthe moment they offer any of these in payment of a Federal debt; they havecommitted a Federal Crime!

Oh this is just plain stupid. No judge sitting on anyjudicial bench would write something this day'um stupid... Anyone whohas the money can go out and buy as many one ounce of fractional ounces of goldor silver as they want.... In fact if you have (cant remember exact number andtoo tired to look up..) but if you have I think a quarter or half a million orX amount... oh.. I think its 750K in asset you can buy a milliondollars of .999 gold bullion from the US Mint !

BASILIII shall eliminate the debt based strangle hold over America and shall causeall of the Federal Reserve Notes that our politicians and industrial leadershave stolen and or accumulated to instantly become as worthless as used paper.

OMG, any Judge who made it past first year law school knowsthe correct use of shall and would never use the word shall in such a stupidstatement... as if it were some kind of legal statement, and mandatory versuspermissive... there are so many things wrong with this statement... lets justsay a judicial judge didn't write it.

Thedevaluation of currency is a military strategy designed to defeat a Countryeconomically while attacking them physically. Iraqi Dinar's were previouslyworth 3.22 US prior to their devaluation but I'm not certain what the Dong wasworth prior to its devaluation.

I think several DV members have given excellent rebuttal tothis statement as being wrong.

...petition the United Nations to be released from Chapter 7 Bankruptcy andrequest permission to freely Contract with other Countries once again.

TheUnited Nations agreed to both requests pending the submission and approval of arepayment plan for Kuwait and repayment of all other debts Iraq has accumulatedduring their occupation and reconstruction. Iraq submitted a plan, which wasapproved and the Bankruptcy was released

This is supposed to be a Judge who thinks UnitedNations Chapter 7 is a bankruptcy law.... are you kidding me....

Allof the internal politics about Iraq that these Internet Guru's have beenwriting about has no bearing on the worldwide RV. Their recent comments andIntel about Iraq's Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and their repayment plan holdingup the RV is old news and incorrect news.

This moron... who is not a Judge actually DOES think that UNChapter 7 is about bankruptcy... and repaying their outstandingdebts....?????!!!!!! This guy is a moron... not so much because he is stupid,but because he is parading his stupidity while calling others stupid/wrong!!!Whoa... those are some cojones..

TheWHITE HATS plan requires that the international RV occur first because theBASIL III compliance regulation will cause the eventual collapse the worldsFIAT governments and cancel their worthless counterfeit currency.

Can someone explain by what authority the White Hats canREQUIRE the world to obey them.... Missed that memo...

Keepin mind that the Cabals mercenaries are not patriotic souls and do not work forfree! If the Cabal cannot hire or pay for their mercenaries, who is left toprotect them?

What??!!

Speculationabout the Dinar and Dong have caused most of these Internet Guru's toconcentrate only on these two international currencies, absent any realknowledge or understanding about the RV.

Oh God help us all... and you the pretend Judge have the realknowledge??

TheirInternet Blog; member following and their personal ignorance, make them an easymark for disinformation agents who frequently feed them useless Intel about theinternal politics of Iraq and Vietnam. Have you ever witnessed any of theseInternet Guru's discuss any of the historic; political; monetary orinternational facts or details I have just elaborated on?

No thank God, hearing this much stupidity in one post is morethan enough... and if I did, I would think them as stupid and withoutcredibility as I do you.

Ifthey had any real intellect,

What? They would pretend to be a Judge and then miss the mostbasic of legal rubrics?

For example I give you this next sentence, already commentedon in the beginning.... everything after the i.e., is wrong.

Well,isn't that special because when the Federal Reserve and the United States FIATgovernment collapses; so does the monetary system and their regulatory lawscalled Statutes! i.e. Statues are actually corporate regulations and NOT law!

Theycan only be enforced against sub-corporations, which is why all of our namesare all spelled out in capital letters!

At this point the fake Judge simply looses cohesion inconcepts by way of inane juxtapositions.

Blessings,Judge Dale, retired

Who is not a real Judge, but figured if he used the title itwould give him some degree of credibility he could not garner by any othermeans, and most certainly not by way of what he posts.

Sorry I can't figure out why the fonts keep changing sizes despite my selecting the same number and style..... I think there are somethings that a MAC just doesn't get correct in some of the editing as well as words running together.

My two cents... I would pretty much toss this in the liarliar pants on fire file, ... anyone desperate enough to lie about being a judgedoesn't himself believe enough in himself to stand on his own two feet andbehind his own analysis.... Well that's how I see it, for what its worth....

• Upvote 5

Typical punk answer. I don't need someone else to inform me of what I already know through simply reading and a little research. Nice attempt at cherry picking though

In a very narrow sense I agreed with your assessment. In another wherein you persistently argue in ignorance, I disagreed.

Basel Agreements are theatre at worst or "hollow" attempts at establishing common and equitable protocols at best. IN fact the BIS which is essentially controlled by the US, like the IMF has obviously perpetuated this farce. Those things stated, are irrelevant in my opinion because bankers both international and domestic will exploit the system and continue to fleece the masses no matter what.

Oh, and your quips about countries being evaluated and thus weighted via their assets will be dead wrong. In one sense it already is -which is why governments- or more appropriately Central Banks hold gold in reserve. The next phase could include their natural resources.

Clearly your didn't read what I typed. You either disregarded it or it sailed miles over your head. I'm betting the latter...and um.... L O L......

I've always felt that Basel 3 compliance was meant more for stricter banking regulations... I.e., stronger leverage control, higher capital to be retained within a bank, etc. And to further go on about it, I thought it was more designed for the average bank on a street corner vs. a central bank of a country.

Either way, the whole intent of Basel 3 is to prevent another financial melt down we saw in the early 2000s. It may prevent failures, but it will also stun growth numbers. A simple give & take, and the costs it take to maintain stability by including additional safe guards.

In layman's terms: Its like a company including additional procedures and protocols to prevent potential safety hazards because someone once got seriously hurt on the job. In reality, in the end it is likely to just be more of a headache than anything.

But if it provides more stability, it'll just help provide security to all those involved.

Waveone.....

It just like totally sailed way over my head and stuff and junk......like OMG your like totally smart and stuff......

......sorry i guess i assumed that everyone knew that gold reserves do help back a currency.....thats a given, but most people assume (because of previous posts by this guy and others about Basel) that iraq will now be able to use their oil reserves to fund a giant revaluation.....thats the point im making that is bogus....

But your like way so smarter so i dont think i can hang with you and your conversations of us basically saying the same thing.....except your saying that commercial banks will be able to use natural resources as well lol.....its about capital reserve requirements for banks.....not the way central banks back currency.....

Thats why i asked if you read from the Basel site or not.....

I've always felt that Basel 3 compliance was meant more for stricter banking regulations... I.e., stronger leverage control, higher capital to be retained within a bank, etc. And to further go on about it, I thought it was more designed for the average bank on a street corner vs. a central bank of a country.

Either way, the whole intent of Basel 3 is to prevent another financial melt down we saw in the early 2000s. It may prevent failures, but it will also stun growth numbers. A simple give & take, and the costs it take to maintain stability by including additional safe guards.

In layman's terms: Its like a company including additional procedures and protocols to prevent potential safety hazards because someone once got seriously hurt on the job. In reality, in the end it is likely to just be more of a headache than anything.

But if it provides more stability, it'll just help provide security to all those involved.

Ahhh you beat me to it lol.....didnt you and me go through the whole site on teamspeak looking for anything regarding the way central banks back a currency?

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Here is one of the maps of earthquake stuff for Japan.... Its not the one I was thinking of... but gives you an idea.... Watch around the 1:49 point

To funny Rayzur I can't remember the last time you got that worked up. Thanks for the Rayzur's Edge view ;):P

• Upvote 1

Waveone.....

It just like totally sailed way over my head and stuff and junk......like OMG your like totally smart and stuff......

......sorry i guess i assumed that everyone knew that gold reserves do help back a currency.....thats a given, but most people assume (because of previous posts by this guy and others about Basel) that iraq will now be able to use their oil reserves to fund a giant revaluation.....thats the point im making that is bogus....

But your like way so smarter so i dont think i can hang with you and your conversations of us basically saying the same thing.....except your saying that commercial banks will be able to use natural resources as well lol.....its about capital reserve requirements for banks.....not the way central banks back currency.....

Ahhh you beat me to it lol.....didnt you and me go through the whole site on teamspeak looking for anything regarding the way central banks back a currency?

I'd like to critique your post and add that not all gold is something that is considered a liquid asset. If I recall, the CBI does have some gold as an asset that isn't marked under liquid assets. Maybe because it is not in the form of gold bars or meet the criteria, but long-story short is that they do hold gold that isn't considered a liquid asset which I believe will not have any bearing or affect on the value of their reserves.

With that said, no idea why it is even really reported and accounted for.... Probably just to show value of assets, but still, considering that it is not a easily convertible form of currency, they can not consider it a liquid asset which does not include it into the foreign reserves.

Will those values ever be something that can be transferred or considered when finding the values of their reserves? In the future? Possibly... Those are the changes we hope to see that very well could help back a stronger value of the dinar (the amount is unknown, however).

Waveone.....

Well nothing really stood out in regards to a central bank if I remember correctly. Some of the things I was looking for is changes in how a currency is backed, which from a brief overview really did not show anything.

If it is there, it's obviously not in clear black & white, and a good chance that the intent of the new procedure is not to be used for what we hope for.

I'm generally optimistic and look for positive outcomes, but I won't pull the sheep wool over my eyes and hope one things means something substantial when in reality it means another.

I know I once got overly excited with IMF Article 8 (I think it was 8....) believing that it would allow currency reform to include hard-assets to help back the currency. But, that was a little far-fetched than...

Well nothing really stood out in regards to a central bank if I remember correctly. Some of the things I was looking for is changes in how a currency is backed, which from a brief overview really did not show anything.

If it is there, it's obviously not in clear black & white, and a good chance that the intent of the new procedure is not to be used for what we hope for.

I'm generally optimistic and look for positive outcomes, but I won't pull the sheep wool over my eyes and hope one things means something substantial when in reality it means another.

I know I once got overly excited with IMF Article 8 (I think it was 8....) believing that it would allow currency reform to include hard-assets to help back the currency. But, that was a little far-fetched than...

That is true.....

Yes i do remember it was all about the commercial banking to try and prevent the collapse we saw in 08 and there was really nothing mentioned about central banks at all....

I know we had a conversation about this when we had first heard about this new basel system and we both dug into that site pretty deeply trying to find something that would benefit us in this situation.....

Wish there was more to it but i dont think we could really find anything solid outside new capital reserve requirements for the commercial end

It's just astonishing how much time, effort and believe it or not insight goes into putting together a heaping pile of horsesh.... like this. There is such a vast amount of general knowledge in this post that is completely ruined by conspiracy paranoia.

The positive side to it is, it brought out some very interesting and intelligent responses. So thank you for the post. I learned a lot here.

• Upvote 2

It's just astonishing how much time, effort and believe it or not insight goes into putting together a heaping pile of horsesh.... like this. There is such a vast amount of general knowledge in this post that is completely ruined by conspiracy paranoia.

The positive side to it is, it brought out some very interesting and intelligent responses. So thank you for the post. I learned a lot here.

Thank you! I was thinking this but didn't know how to put it into words. biggrin.gif

Could be because of my ignorance but hey.., at least I admit it tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I might have to differ here with makecents... only in thesense that if you look at the charts (at least that used to exist), they reflectthe seismometer readings during that event... and they are indeedfascinating... they don't look like "typical" earthquake patternsrelative to others on the pacific rim.... If I can find the link, I'll postlater.... But those readings are (or were) available at one time.... An A bomb,I doubt.. and if anything, it looks more like a HARP signal pattern... but Ican't say... so won't.... There was also a fairly reasonable explanation as towhy Japan might be a target...it was a currency thing.... but it had nothing todo with what this guy is saying... Japan risks its entire future on the entiregovernment knowing about the "RV" and after some vote, there was arevolt.... Missed that news blurb as well...

Cool quake map video in post you made after this one!

But, unless you can offer a peer reviewed paper supporting the idea that this is anything but an ordinary quake, the fact that some one somewhere in the net suggests otherwise is irrelevant. I haven't even heard that, but don't doubt somewhere its being pushed. Given that large number of scientists that work in this area if there was something odd going on it would have been major news by now let alone having just a few papers at least.

Its a great example of a serious problem these days. The analysis of such things is so complicated and technical that there is no way a layman can know when reading claims about it if they are accurate or what they are stating that is not relevant or what they are leaving out that is relevant or how good their statistical analysis was etc.so you should just completely ignore such things. It might all sound most convincing, but without the expertise to really understand the field, its just marketing. The problem is that its like "don't think of pink elephants", once it gets in your head its hard to ignore it. You think, well we don't know but maybe... But that is already adopting a huge bias for which you have no actual support without at least some peer reviewed work, or better yet a consensus of such. Very well funded efforts using this technique have been amazingly successful at pushing the idea that man made global warming is false (note that it was not even mentioned by either party in the presidential campaign) and evolution and creationism are both valid theories of speciation (sort of a pet peeve of mine these days).

The funniest thing about the whole post is the charcoal filled coins. What a hoot! Why would anyone write something so obviously false and so easily refutable? It strikes me that if we could actually trace this back to the original source we might find it was written by someone trying to see how outlandish a story they could get people to swallow. If this is circulating in the tinfoil hat circuit I guest it was not outlandish enough!

Speaking of cool videos, this has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand, but is just a wonderfujl presentation of data that Razors video reminded me of. Its

200 countries 200 years in 4 mins Edited by makecents

Ok,,FIAT currency is what we have. Gold backed would be good,...but that isn't what we have. Not enough gold in the world to cover $16 Trillion in debt. So, why is the Dollar still the "currency of the world"...? Because we are the only FREE, INDEPENDENTM REPUBLIC ON EARTH.

That is the only reason. Everyone can "guestamate" what the future holds. In other countries, its a crap shoot. The American Dollar is still the currency of the world......until.

I will do my best to make this short and to the point - It does not bother me that I express my thoughts and feelings in lengthy dialogue but I guess it can be a boring challenge for some to read it -- so tonight I hope to make it short enough to be interesting and just long enough to cover the subject -- no guarantees though because I do not know what ruler to use - lol

First off Rayzur - That was an awesome post - most all of yours are- thank you for your time and energy to contribute-

With only positive comments being posted elsewhere how was I to compare and discern when I am not an expert in some of those areas? I have read many of your posts and I trust you more than anyone so far and it has not so much to do with your Knowledge as the person that you have shown yourself to be <3 <3 <3 <3

I feel it is important to have something in life which stretches us from time to time - makes us reach higher than we thought we could - think deeper than we believed ourselves capable - and stand taller than we imagined possible - Those times of stretching sometimes moves us out of our comfort zones but may cause us to reach for the best that is within us and grow -

Doubt & Belief - There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything - both ways save us from thinking - Alfred korzybski --

UNEEK: I say question everything and believe in something

I feel very proud of those that were called to task tonight and stepped up to contribute which was a benefit for all - I thank all for helping me to see more - understand more - and how to look for more -

It was a great class with class !!

-

• Upvote 4

Ok,,FIAT currency is what we have. Gold backed would be good,...but that isn't what we have. Not enough gold in the world to cover $16 Trillion in debt. So, why is the Dollar still the "currency of the world"...? Because we are the only FREE, INDEPENDENTM REPUBLIC ON EARTH.

That is the only reason. Everyone can "guestamate" what the future holds. In other countries, its a crap shoot. The American Dollar is still the currency of the world......until.

You Have to throw "Natural Resources " in that equation , couple of instances and easy to google , taint just gold . Just sayin . ;)/>

Oh must add Thank you mother Nature :)

Edited by Telabiz
  • Upvote 1

To funny Rayzur I can't remember the last time you got that worked up. Thanks for the Rayzur's Edge view wink.giftongue.gif

rofl rofl..... ahhhhh geeeeee am I that transparent... lol .... And yup you got me, I was totally worked up and likewise annoying colleagues who were waiting to celebrate my birthday today, long enough for me to post.... lol.... It gets to be a bit much when people use false titles to give credibility to such stupid statements.... couldn't help myself... Thanks for your patience in tolerating my latest rant Iownay biggrin.gif

Cool quake map video in post you made after this one!

Makecents,

Thanks for the reminding us all that one would always want to check and recheck their assumptions via research before asserting something as probable or not. It is indeed all too easy to run off half cocked in either wanting to believe something, without checking the foundation of the belief, or actually believing something during those times one only uses their own experience as the index of whether or not something is probable ('true').

I remember the first time I ever heard of HAARP, some 15 ish years ago. I thought I was in the twilight zone. Here was this assembly of incredibly bright scientists making these assertions that seemed so off the wall fantastical, if not bizarre... yet offering empirical replicated stats supporting the assertions. The crazy thing to me was that this was not classified, yet no one talked about it openly. It was like this classified secret that was not a classified secret that everyone treated as such (and yes parts of it are, but not the existence etc of such).... The internet was still quite young (hard to believe I know) and the only time you really encountered this info was in closed meetings, or briefings (which weren't really closed, but were as if closed).... and no one talked about it openly... I still can't tell ya why. But I can tell you that if I had come into a blog (if such were possible then) and started talking about HAARP technology, first of all no one would believe me, and secondly no one would believe me...

No one has talked openly about HAARP until very recently... and even so to the point, that today some people still don't believe it exists! Eastland was a genius and I believe he was ripped off (yeah like that doesn't happen all the time in every venue), and like several other projects of which I am clearly aware, he lost "control" of it to the government and therein lost the ability to control its use for defensive purposes only (but I digress)....

There are and have been many things in my life that I can't talk about, and knowledge about this one, even though not classified, had to be one of the more burdening!

In any event that said, I would add these comments to your insightful observations:

But, unless you can offer a peer reviewed paper supporting the idea that this is anything but an ordinary quake, the fact that some one somewhere in the net suggests otherwise is irrelevant. I haven't even heard that, but don't doubt somewhere its being pushed. Given that large number of scientists that work in this area if there was something odd going on it would have been major news by now let alone having just a few papers at least.

I first want to make sure we're on the same page. My experience with using peer review is that of peers reviewing the practice of other peers in determining that their practice is competent, and within community standards. In effect one leg of the quality assurance infrastructure overseeing professional practice.

In professional journals, ones work is likewise at times, subjected to the review of one's peers. However, it seems that testing the veracity of a proposed relationship (e.g., HAARP can cause earthquakes) one would want to see the scientific community weigh in from the expertise of their speciality, as well as the creation of models that can demonstrate replicated results. That exercise, in my view, tends to add greater credibility to the causal nature of said relationship... (I'll purposely avoid discussion about formal methodology, design and approach in rejection of the null hypothesis, as that's a bit deeper than I think we need to go)

There have been so many scientific papers written on the potential of HAARP in precipitating this type of event. And you have a good point that one would want to see this kind of information before arriving at any conclusion as to the viability of this possibility. Indeed, the video I posted was the cliff note overview and didn't provide this type of approach. Here is a YouTube link with several scientists of credible expertise in fields involved with HAARP Scientist Peers

Unfortunately its an anti-haarp discussion, but will hopefully give you a sampling of the scientific community. And while I think you will miss some important foundation information, for those of you with little patience or time, if you skip to 29.42 going into the 31.10 marker, you will see the discussion about haarp and the probability of causing earthquakes. It also occurs to me that I was not perhaps clear in my point, which was taking exception to the suggestion it was an atomic bomb versus the greater probability of haarp as the instrument.... VERSUS, making the point that haarp did in fact cause the Japanese earthquake. If the quake was manmade, it would have more probably been haarp than an A bomb. Who cares if it was man made or not... except I would note, that the increase in earthquakes and storms like Katrina and Sandy would hopefully lead people to question the probability of a relationship and thereafter question the wisdom of using technology we don't understand fully...

its a great example of a serious problem these days. The analysis of such things is so complicated and technical that there is no way a layman can know when reading claims about it if they are accurate or what they are stating that is not relevant or what they are leaving out that is relevant or how good their statistical analysis was etc

Very good point. As a result I did not post pictures of Haarp patterns as I pretty much assumed that few would be able to accurately interpret what they mean. I would also have to go into archives and then figure out how to post them in the first place, before I even worried about whether or not people knew what to do with them. There are exceptional recordings of Haarp waves at the time surrounding this quake. There are also I think some pretty good photos of the cloud formations (haarp) the day before, and I think I remember some electro atmosphere shots around Japan the day before.... however, I can't honestly say I recall those for sure. I'm also not sure if you were suggesting that I am a layman or the person putting up the Youtube video is a layman. I can't speak for that person, however I am not.

.so you should just completely ignore such things. It might all sound most convincing, but without the expertise to really understand the field, its just marketing. not sure what you think it being marketed, or to what end, and would interested in your thinking. The problem is that its like "don't think of pink elephants", once it gets in your head its hard to ignore it. You think, well we don't know but maybe... But that is already adopting a huge bias for which you have no actual support without at least some peer reviewed work, again, just for the record, I would suggest that data which can be replicated has far more veracity, however, I've hopefully given you enough peer scientist discussion to satisfy this criterion. or better yet a consensus of such. okay my fly in the ointment moment.... consensus could also indicate you reviewed peers who advocate your same position on the subject... biased sampling... Very well funded efforts using this technique have been amazingly successful at pushing the idea that man made global warming is false (note that it was not even mentioned by either party in the presidential campaign) and evolution and creationism are both valid theories of speciation (sort of a pet peeve of mine these days).

It strikes me that if we could actually trace this back to the original source we might find it was written by someone trying to see how outlandish a story they could get people to swallow. You are far more forgiving than I.... I suspect its someone who knows just enough to be dangerous... has a handle on some technical terms, .... believes most people are at his level of understanding and grasp, throws in plausible connections that sound good as words together in the same paragraph... but are totally unable to stand on their own once subjected to scrutiny, ...... and then uses the title Judge, to give himself credibility he would not otherwise have.....

Speaking of cool videos, thanks for the video link!!! I'll have to watch it later tonight... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

UNEEK

I appreciate your willingness to put yourself on the line in giving us food for thought and challenging us all to stretch ourselves a bit. I appreciate your willingness to go first where you ask everyone else to go and share parts and pieces reflecting how you are.... Not everyone is comfortable being so vulnerable, and you can almost tell who that is in their answers that show distinct discomfort with your challenge for openness and growth. I'm sure by now you have figured out that the greater the chiding, the more frightened and small is the little kind inside the adult posting in reply. Disagreement in my mind are the seeds of creativity, if we support each other in individual opinion with respect. Its the chiding that makes for an obvious marker of who that person is.

So thanks for pushing back and past all the fluff you get at times, to continue to challenge us to stretch, grow and work together in coming together to make a difference in the lives of each other... wink.gif

• Upvote 3

To funny Rayzur I can't remember the last time you got that worked up. Thanks for the Rayzur's Edge view wink.giftongue.gif

PS did I ever tell you how much I love watching your dogs ears flap in the wind.... laugh.gif Your avatar is fabulouso...

PPS Want to see a post where I was really really worked up and peeling myself off the ceiling every few seconds..

.DV Worked Up Post LOL

I'm somewhat grateful I didn't meet the author anytime soon after reading the article... though think I would be able to meet him now and be far more polite when I eviscerate him.

Okay... I think I had far too much double chocolate fudge forest cake in celebrating my birthday.... as I notice this is like my 20th post in this topic this evening.... Think I'll go run up and down the beach for a few hours.. laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

rofl rofl..... ahhhhh geeeeee am I that transparent... lol .... And yup you got me, I was totally worked up and likewise annoying colleagues who were waiting to celebrate my birthday today, long enough for me to post.... lol.... It gets to be a bit much when people use false titles to give credibility to such stupid statements.... couldn't help myself... Thanks for your patience in tolerating my latest rant Iownay biggrin.gif

Happy Belated Birthday buddy!!!!!!!! Glad you like the avatar having 3 beagles this was just to perfect when I can across it :P