Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here it is people what does it take to convince you to vote RON PAUL 2012 !!!

Anti This Anti That

I really wish RP was the whole package for me, he is such a decent man. I don't have a candidate yet that I can get behind 100%, at this point I just want O out.

I couldn't agree more. You've heard the old saying bad and badder and worse and worser, so at this point I will choose the lesser of 2 evils which is bad and worse, whoever that may be, but it is still better than badder and worser ;)

• Upvote 2

Ron Paul - Predictions in Due Time (Original

Ron Paul Correctly Predicts Obama Lie

Ya know, I appreciate that Ron Paul needs to be involved in saving our economy and our banking system (Federal Reserve,et.al.) . However, his isolationist stance in foreign policy is naive and ill-conceived. He is just way off base in his thinking. Do you libertarians just think that everything would be OK if we just left every country to its own devices ? As ugly and mucked -up as it gets at times, and as battered as we get sometimes because of our actions, we MUST be involved in the world just because we are called to be leaders. That carries a heavy burden, but it's one we should and can bear !

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I really wish RP was the whole package for me, he is such a decent man. I don't have a candidate yet that I can get behind 100%, at this point I just want O out.

Perhaps he is not the whole package, but he is "not for sale" -- (watch this Fox News clip) -- it takes 44 seconds to watch, and it comes from a Bush/Cheney strategist: http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/01/bushcheney-strategist-we-could-never.html

• Upvote 1

I couldn't agree more. You've heard the old saying bad and badder and worse and worser, so at this point I will choose the lesser of 2 evils which is bad and worse, whoever that may be, but it is still better than badder and worser ;)

It's really a shame that this is the only choice alot of us are left with...bad instead of worse.

• Upvote 1

I don't think that RP is perfect, but COME ON! Look at the cardboard cut-out empty suits on the rest of the Repub ticket!! They will be, or already are co-opted by the system, and will continue to tow the FED and big businesses line. If you want the dollar to keep losing value, and your great-grandkids paying off the federal deficit, then by all means, take your pick of the rest of the yes-men, and down we shall sink even further. I don't agree with all of his policies on foreign affairs, but we need to put our house in order ASAP, before fixing other nations. At the very least RP tells the truth, and is consistent!! Neither can be said of the rest of these idiots...they couldn't find their butts with a search party....

• Upvote 11

Ron Paul is not advocating being isolationist, he's for keeping the US out of Zionist instigated wars. Here is a prophesy for America, and it's people. If you keep following the same course you are on, you will have fire raining down upon you, and millions upon millions will die. Take that any way you want, but the advice for you people, are to keep your noses out of every nations business, and internal affairs or perish. Ron Paul is a warning to people, and they can change the course that Yahweh is allowing them, or go ahead with the present establishment evil, and pay the ultimate price.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Let's take a few minutes to think about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4a__tcfFug

40 OZ if the people still cannot see the facts why America is in the sad shape it's in after that video there, then there are not much hope for them other than to face the reality of, You shall reap what you sow. You folks may not want to hear this, but I am telling you China's mass military machine will invade America in the near future, and they are already staging troops all around America. You people were lied to about China, Russia, middle eastern Muslim, and other African nations are going to invade the Zionist state of Israeli, but know this, it's coming also to a town near you because of America's aggression around the world in other nations affairs. Folks don't cry later, and state you were not warned about it, because you have been, so believe what you want to believe, and remain on the path to destruction, for GOD is not mocked.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think enough people are awake. When Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination, he will gain OVERWHELMING support from every corner of America. People will come out of the woodworks to vote for the first time ever. It will be a lanslide election that will energize America to new heights.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

40 OZ if the people still cannot see the facts why America is in the sad shape it's in after that video there, then there are not much hope for them other than to face the reality of, You shall reap what you sow. You folks may not want to hear this, but I am telling you China's mass military machine will invade America in the near future, and they are already staging troops all around America. You people were lied to about China, Russia, middle eastern Muslim, and other African nations are going to invade the Zionist state of Israeli, but know this, it's coming also to a town near you because of America's aggression around the world in other nations affairs. Folks don't cry later, and state you were not warned about it, because you have been, so believe what you want to believe, and remain on the path to destruction, for GOD is not mocked.

Only when there is a change and a desire in a human heart to know the TRUTH can they receive it... Spiritually....or Naturally.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

While I admire Dr. Paul's stance in many areas, I don't know if America is ready for a man like him to lead it. Certainly he seems to have more grassroots presence than his contemporaries in the world of politics. I also like the fact the media DOESN'T like him. That tells me something there. Keep up the good work Anti. Just don't get too ANTI-!

Git 'R(V) Done!

Only when there is a change and a desire in a human heart to know the TRUTH can they receive it... Spiritually....or Naturally.

Sorry, but when I tried to + 1 you, it negged it. I did not intend for that to happen. Someone please cancel the - with a +. Thx.

• Upvote 2

Ron Paul is not advocating being isolationist, he's for keeping the US out of Zionist instigated wars. Here is a prophesy for America, and it's people. If you keep following the same course you are on, you will have fire raining down upon you, and millions upon millions will die. Take that any way you want, but the advice for you people, are to keep your noses out of every nations business, and internal affairs or perish. Ron Paul is a warning to people, and they can change the course that Yahweh is allowing them, or go ahead with the present establishment evil, and pay the ultimate price.

US out of Zionist instigated wars: opinions like this is going to cost him the nomination. And about turning our back on the state of Israel well if you believe what the bible says he will come and defend israel and this portion of your your statement is anti-semtic. You can forget about wining Florida and other heavy jewish american population centers. Note i did not change your post, i used quote from it. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You are correct. And the zionists are not jewish. They are the usurpers of the jewish title "The Chosen Ones" for their own reason.

That being to hoodwink the rest of humanity as to their identity. They always provide a facade to conceal who and what they are

and what they are doing in the pursuit of living well off of the rest of humanity. They also have a considerable repertoire of tricks

and artifices to attain their complete control of events that they have planned well in advance of what you and I perceive as current

events. It is my perception that like unto the P40B Warhawk equipped Flying Tigers of WWII fame, who first fought the Japanese

Zero fighter units then entering service, you must engage them from a position of strength and from above. And you must never

get lured into a turn and bank dogfight with them because their superiority in that kind of engagement will result in a win for them

almost always. And never engage alone. Team up. This is another way of defining the American motto "United We Stand Divided We

Fall". We don't need their bolshevik style sabotage, sedition or pedantry to manipulate us. Nor do I feel the need to sacrifice for their

posh lifestyle or "self esteem". Nor should you.

Sincerely,

NMGarand

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are correct. And the zionists are not jewish. They are the usurpers of the jewish title "The Chosen Ones" for their own reason.

That being to hoodwink the rest of humanity as to their identity. They always provide a facade to conceal who and what they are

and what they are doing in the pursuit of living well off of the rest of humanity. They also have a considerable repertoire of tricks

and artifices to attain their complete control of events that they have planned well in advance of what you and I perceive as current

events. It is my perception that like unto the P40B Warhawk equipped Flying Tigers of WWII fame, who first fought the Japanese

Zero fighter units then entering service, you must engage them from a position of strength and from above. And you must never

get lured into a turn and bank dogfight with them because their superiority in that kind of engagement will result in a win for them

almost always. And never engage alone. Team up. This is another way of defining the American motto "United We Stand Divided We

Fall". We don't need their bolshevik style sabotage, sedition or pedantry to manipulate us. Nor do I feel the need to sacrifice for their

posh lifestyle or "self esteem". Nor should you.

Sincerely,

NMGarand

Well said.

The Trouble with Ron Paul’s Defense

By Jonah Goldberg

December 26, 2011 9:45 A.M.

Comments

The New York Times has an interesting front page piece on Ron Paul’s relationship with the racists, anti-Semites and neo-Nazis in his coalition (sorry, but whatever you think of Lew Rockwell, Stormfront and David Duke certainly deserve such labels).

His three defenses are: 1) He didn’t have direct knowledge of the really bad things and cannot remember anything when people provide evidence that he did.

2) He won’t disavow support from neo-Nazis and white supremacists because their endorsement of him doesn’t imply or suggest his endorsement of them. “If they want to endorse me, they’re endorsing what I do or say — it has nothing to do with endorsing what they say.”

3) Last he believes that his continued reliance on their support can be justified because he’s championing the cause of liberty. “I’ll go to anybody who I think I can convert to change their viewpoints — so that would be to me incidental,” he said. “I’m always looking at converting people to look at liberty the way I do.”

All of these are deficient. Let’s start with his first argument. I simply don’t believe him. His claim would require not only that he never wrote the newsletters in question but that he never read them, either. It would also strongly suggest that he never discussed their basic editorial thrust with a close aide and editor who was writing under Paul’s own name. He even claims that he never paid attention to his lucrative newsletter business because nobody ever complained about their content.

I admit to a writer’s bias here, but your byline is one of the most valuable things you own because it reflects not just your work and thought but your character and reputation as well. I think Paul is lying about at least some of this. But even if you take him at his word that he was merely grossly irresponsible and incompetent in his handling of a few newsletters, how are we supposed to believe he could do the job of president if he has such poor management skills and such rotten choice in staff? (Admittedly, his choice in staff was only rotten if he’s telling the truth and his newsletters don’t reflect his views).

Then there’s his second argument. Yes, it’s true that support from racists doesn’t make you a racist. But working with them is a different matter. Tolerating them, never mind campaigning for their support, even obliquely, is damning.

Which brings us to his third claim: that he’s on a quest to convert people. I’m actually very sympathetic to this argument, as it is one I’ve invoked myself and it’s one Bill Buckley used to make. Politics is about persuasion. If Ron Paul were out there converting neo-Nazis to classical liberalism I’d be cheering him on. But where is the evidence he’s doing anything of the sort? Talking about hard money and the conspiracy at the Fed is not a sincere way to convince racists to drop their odious views. Is there any serious evidence that he’s tried to convince such supporters they’re wrong? I’ll take the word of people like Cato president Ed Crane and others that Paul doesn’t in fact believe much of this stuff. But where’s the proof Paul ever spent any real effort trying to enlighten Lew Rockwell, never mind the folks at Stormfront? If there is such proof, his communications people are doing a fantastic job keeping it secret.

If Paul’s explanations are to be believed at face value, he’s a shockingly naïve man. If your goal is to persuade people that the libertarian cause is free of bigotry, courting support from bigots is a really stupid way to do it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I was leaning toward Ron Paul, but every time I start to like him something stupid comes out of his mouth and it makes you sit back and wonder if the guy is nuts or not.

I have never heard one thing Ron Paul said that was stupid. Everything he has ever said is far above the intelligent s of the corrupt establishment politicians. If I had to give Ron Paul and IQ, I would say it's far above the rest of those monkey's like 175 + to their average 95 to 115.

The Trouble with Ron Paul’s Defense

By Jonah Goldberg

December 26, 2011 9:45 A.M.

Comments

The New York Times has an interesting front page piece on Ron Paul’s relationship with the racists, anti-Semites and neo-Nazis in his coalition (sorry, but whatever you think of Lew Rockwell, Stormfront and David Duke certainly deserve such labels).

His three defenses are: 1) He didn’t have direct knowledge of the really bad things and cannot remember anything when people provide evidence that he did.

2) He won’t disavow support from neo-Nazis and white supremacists because their endorsement of him doesn’t imply or suggest his endorsement of them. “If they want to endorse me, they’re endorsing what I do or say — it has nothing to do with endorsing what they say.”

3) Last he believes that his continued reliance on their support can be justified because he’s championing the cause of liberty. “I’ll go to anybody who I think I can convert to change their viewpoints — so that would be to me incidental,” he said. “I’m always looking at converting people to look at liberty the way I do.”

All of these are deficient. Let’s start with his first argument. I simply don’t believe him. His claim would require not only that he never wrote the newsletters in question but that he never read them, either. It would also strongly suggest that he never discussed their basic editorial thrust with a close aide and editor who was writing under Paul’s own name. He even claims that he never paid attention to his lucrative newsletter business because nobody ever complained about their content.

I admit to a writer’s bias here, but your byline is one of the most valuable things you own because it reflects not just your work and thought but your character and reputation as well. I think Paul is lying about at least some of this. But even if you take him at his word that he was merely grossly irresponsible and incompetent in his handling of a few newsletters, how are we supposed to believe he could do the job of president if he has such poor management skills and such rotten choice in staff? (Admittedly, his choice in staff was only rotten if he’s telling the truth and his newsletters don’t reflect his views).

Then there’s his second argument. Yes, it’s true that support from racists doesn’t make you a racist. But working with them is a different matter. Tolerating them, never mind campaigning for their support, even obliquely, is damning.

Which brings us to his third claim: that he’s on a quest to convert people. I’m actually very sympathetic to this argument, as it is one I’ve invoked myself and it’s one Bill Buckley used to make. Politics is about persuasion. If Ron Paul were out there converting neo-Nazis to classical liberalism I’d be cheering him on. But where is the evidence he’s doing anything of the sort? Talking about hard money and the conspiracy at the Fed is not a sincere way to convince racists to drop their odious views. Is there any serious evidence that he’s tried to convince such supporters they’re wrong? I’ll take the word of people like Cato president Ed Crane and others that Paul doesn’t in fact believe much of this stuff. But where’s the proof Paul ever spent any real effort trying to enlighten Lew Rockwell, never mind the folks at Stormfront? If there is such proof, his communications people are doing a fantastic job keeping it secret.

If Paul’s explanations are to be believed at face value, he’s a shockingly naïve man. If your goal is to persuade people that the libertarian cause is free of bigotry, courting support from bigots is a really stupid way to do it.

You do not choose who supports you. All politicians have bigots, racist, etc, etc, supporting them. Sheeeeeeshhhh

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I have never heard one thing Ron Paul said that was stupid. Everything he has ever said is far above the intelligent s of the corrupt establishment politicians. If I had to give Ron Paul and IQ, I would say it's far above the rest of those monkey's like 175 + to their average 95 to 115.

You do not choose who supports you. All politicians have bigots, racist, etc, etc, supporting them. Sheeeeeeshhhh

I am glad you finally fessed up.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Mitt Romney will be completely made to look like a fool if he is nominated. He has vascillated on every subject. Ron Paul has not. He is consistent with his stand on liberty and the not so popular stand on foreign policy. The world seems to like his foreign policy though. It would be nice to have a few years of peace and a return to liberty. If Ron Paul is to succeed in any of the things he wants he will have to battle the career politicians all the way. We need to get rid of career politics in America. Period. If I am hearing correctly Ron Paul is saying he wants a prescence in foreign countries but not an agressor or police man type prescence. That I can agree with. Lets bring back our oil fields and open the pipeline from Alaska. Lets stop buying oil from these ME countries. The opposition to this is again backed by powerful men who want control of America. When you look at the puppets on the GOP that are all saying the things that are propagated by men behind this corruption one man stands alone. He is not a puppet. He makes a stand. He stays with his stand even when unpopular. I say America give this man a chance. He very well could be right. We tried the other way and it is just not working. The world hates us. Our economy is destroyed. We are a nation divided. Our liberties and freedoms are eradicated. We are a mirror image of Argentina. It is spooky we are following so closely to their pattern. I for one say if Ron Paul is on the presidential ballot he is my vote. He is the only one bucking the sytem that is just not working.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 3