Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why is a lop not possible??

CO.5-0

These same lopsters have been pasting the same spew over and over for at least 5 years because that's all they have.

How the heck can you release new lower denoms and publish that both currencies will coexist but also state they are going to

have LESS paper notes out there.

They will make something up for that also, but their real problem is hanging out in a forum daily on something

they MIGHT make a few dollars on. Sad first of all, then really pathetic.

Do I think it's going up 1000x ?...I doubt it but I can see .10 cents to buy our currency outside of Iraq back, a bounty you could say.

As for the world economy, nothing will fix it until the "moneychangers" are swept up and thrown in jail where they belong. Period.

Depends on what paper notes they issue.

If they perform an RD and issue a 1 dinar note as the lowest valued paper dinar, then all the current 50,250 and 500 notes being exchanged would cause the amount of paper notes in circulation to drop. It would take (20) 50 dinar notes to equal 1 new dinar, (4) 250 dinar notes or (2) 500 dinar notes.

So I think you can see where that scenario would definitely create a situation where there would be less paper notes in an RD scenario.

• Upvote 1

As for the world economy, nothing will fix it until the "moneychangers" are swept up and thrown in jail where they belong. Period.

Well then we may be in some trouble. Greece and Italy have both installed "moneychangers" at the head of their governments.

So rather than going to jail, the "moneychangers" appear to be taking control.

Well then we may be in some trouble. Greece and Italy have both installed "moneychangers" at the head of their governments.

So rather than going to jail, the "moneychangers" appear to be taking control.

Any country with a Rothschilds Central Bank, which is almost all, are under control by the moneychangers or "banksters".

Iran still needs one, and while their over there anyways Syria also needs one. Libya has theirs now as does Iraq.

They have been in control here since 1913.