Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Then maybe they won't be able to keep building those nuclear weapon launch sites off the coast of Venezuela they're going to use to blow us up here in The States with and render the Panama Canal's global trade route useless, too.

Why should Americans be so afraid of Iran? I believe the some of benefits of Afghanistan and Iraq wars were to box Iran in like rats in a cage. Iran does a few little exercises in the Straits of Hormuz and Isreal and everyone controlled by Isreal gets upset. Does Iran have nukes? I don't know. But if I were them I do know that it is pretty obvious when your going to be set up and attacked. I would want some way to fight back if I were Iran or at least have the threat of nukes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why should Americans be so afraid of Iran? I believe the some of benefits of Afghanistan and Iraq wars were to box Iran in like rats in a cage. Iran does a few little exercises in the Straits of Hormuz and Isreal and everyone controlled by Isreal gets upset. Does Iran have nukes? I don't know. But if I were them I do know that it is pretty obvious when your going to be set up and attacked. I would want some way to fight back if I were Iran or at least have the threat of nukes.

Look, Rothsdad,

I've sat in 3rd world' jungles' long and often enough to know what infiltration looks like.

We have a pretty good idea what Iran has, some of it our own stuff we sold that part of the world and now cannot account for most of it.

And, yes, it's particularly dangerous in the hands of a country who's mullahs & titular heads border on being insane with irrational views of what's right for the world.

Look into the past 30 years of what our DOD sold to that part of the world and just take a guess at what they're able to do with it.

Techno advances even over there make it possible for them to do serious damage to any peaceful effort on our part.

Now toss in those countries who also sold them technology and stuff...

DO we truly know of what they are capable -- No.

Should we be on alert -- yes.

Scared of Iran? HELL NO!!

No more so than of any other kook-led country.

But even you have to admit you'd think twice if you ran into an insane person in an alley with a bomb.

• Upvote 4

Look, Rothsdad,

I've sat in 3rd world' jungles' long and often enough to know what infiltration looks like.

We have a pretty good idea what Iran has, some of it our own stuff we sold that part of the world and now cannot account for most of it.

And, yes, it's particularly dangerous in the hands of a country who's mullahs & titular heads border on being insane with irrational views of what's right for the world.

Look into the past 30 years of what our DOD sold to that part of the world and just take a guess at what they're able to do with it.

Techno advances even over there make it possible for them to do serious damage to any peaceful effort on our part.

Now toss in those countries who also sold them technology and stuff...

DO we truly know of what they are capable -- No.

Should we be on alert -- yes.

Scared of Iran? HELL NO!!

No more so than of any other kook-led country.

But even you have to admit you'd think twice if you ran into an insane person in an alley with a bomb.

Yes, an insane person in an ally with a bomb, sure. Do we really know if these guys are crazy? Or is that just how our media portrays them? I don't know how many times I've heard Sean Hannity tell how Ahmedinajad has said he wants to wipe Isreal off the face of the map. Totally untrue! His real interpretation boils down to having Isreal's leadership changed. We are a strong nation with a great military with honorable men and women who would die for this country. But I believe we are fighting Isreal's wars, not ours.

• Upvote 4

Yes, an insane person in an ally with a bomb, sure. Do we really know if these guys are crazy? Or is that just how our media portrays them? I don't know how many times I've heard Sean Hannity tell how Ahmedinajad has said he wants to wipe Isreal off the face of the map. Totally untrue! His real interpretation boils down to having Isreal's leadership changed. We are a strong nation with a great military with honorable men and women who would die for this country. But I believe we are fighting Isreal's wars, not ours.

***///

Then why, oh why, and for what other purpose would they be building missile launch sites off the coast of Venezuela?

1 - they are insane

2- they are dangerous to democracies

3-they've got nothing better to do

Have you ever thought that it's not ALL about Israel, or ALL about the USA?

Could it be to fullfill the destiny they believe to be theirs by divine right and have their mullahs oversee the entire world?

Listen to them, hear the words... they've already told you what they are after.

• Upvote 2

***///

Then why, oh why, and for what other purpose would they be building missile launch sites off the coast of Venezuela?

1 - they are insane

Could it be to fullfill the destiny they believe to be theirs by divine right and have their mullahs oversee the entire world?

We should then be going after Venezuela if that is the case. Me speaking for myself, don't believe any of the b. s. that comes from our zionist dominated media. These guys have been pulling our country into wars for years by deceiving us.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately I would have to agree... Subsequent translations have stated that he actually was quoting Khomeini's statement, and it regarded the regime and not the country.

Regarding how 'crazy' the guy is, not sure how that can be determined when he really hasn't done much, other than talk a big talk. Iran has supported groups like Hezbollah and Hamas via weapons, training and financing, but that is not really a direct action against Israel. That is a manner of action that has been done by other countries, including the US, for quite some time.

Not saying the guy is an angel or anything of the sort, but what has he really done (actions, not rhetoric) to warrant such attention as a threat? It would seem that Pakistan and N. Korea would be far more interesting to watch considering their status as 'rogue states' and the fact that they do have nuclear weapon capabilities.

I remember reading where China had threatened to fire on anyone that disrupted their oil dealings with Iran. If those threats were accurate and sincere, then there is much more at play here than just the 'crazy' guy and his nuclear program in regards to action against the country.

• Upvote 2

We should then be going after Venezuela if that is the case. Me speaking for myself, don't believe any of the b. s. that comes from our zionist dominated media. These guys have been pulling our country into wars for years by deceiving us.

***///

ZionMedia, hmmnnn?...not where my intel hails from, sorry, sport.

I don't have to like what I know, if there were someway I could help you understand, I would.

But I'll keep doin' my job so you can sleep snug as a bunny, o.k.? ;)

***///

oh, my, we can't go after Venezuela,

that would piss off sean penn,

then we'd be in trouble with HIS highplaced hollywood-loving friends!

We wouldn't wanna do THAT!

:o

Gaw-leey, no Sargeant Carter!

And because we can't get our pipeline across the heartland,

we may hve to kiss sean penn's little buddy's but for some oil (that really belongs to BP and the Venezuelan people BTW) in the future.

Gawd 4bid! <_<

I am no expert but I don't expect we will be going into Iran right away. 2012 doomsday will be a bust, like y2K was. Hopefully an RV will keep everybody happy for awhile and put all of us into a false sense of security. Then wham!!! Major false flag event, then we go into Iran with WW3. Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 2

I am no expert but I don't expect we will be going into Iran right away. 2012 doomsday will be a bust, like y2K was. Hopefully an RV will keep everybody happy for awhile and put all of us into a false sense of security. Then wham!!! Major false flag event, then we go into Iran with WW3. Just my thoughts.

***///

Wow... aren't we just the little bluebirds of happiness!

We outta cut it out and beg they kill this thread instead.

(FYI - we won't go into Iran)

GO RV!

We had a good economy when we attacked Iraq.

Hence the reason we're waiting on this war to "pay for itself". Whatever that means. I hope it means what WE all want it to mean. Come on George Jr; what does it mean, dude? Secondly, I don't think that there's anything that can be done to keep Iran from capitalizing on this RV. All we can do is watch'em like a hawk. I'm sure we are. We're not just..... My link

• Upvote 1

***///

1 - they are insane

You're right. Everything they do hinges on their belief structures and eschatology.

You're right. Everything they do hinges on their belief structures and eschatology.

At least they hold to what they believe. The supposed Christians in this nation are being led by a bunch of zionists. The same Synagogue of Satan that is talked about in the bible. Is it ever a wonder to anybody that just about every administration under the presidents are filled with dual Isreali citizens or at least by zionist supporters. I guess it's just a coincidence.

• Downvote 1

What we need to be concerned about is what the sanctions are doing to the Iranian people. People in Govt. rarely greatly suffer, having options for resources. As in this country, political and religious views vary from person to person and also differ, at times, between the people and their government. Children are suffering as result of these sanctions. This will only fuel greater tensions. Some perhaps interesting resources to investigate, if anyone is so inclined, are: www.rt.com and http://www.niacouncil.org/site/PageServer?pagename=NIAC_index

• Upvote 2

Here is a statement I pulled from the NIAC website. I haven't seen the sanctions legislation, so I don't know how much truth this statement has. I'm just posting for anyone that may be interested.

"Under current Iran sanctions, if you send money to family in Iran, you could go to jail. If you travel by plane in Iran, you are putting your life at risk--over 1,000 people have died in plan crashes in Iran over the past decade.

That's because the vast majority of sanctions in place against Iran are not targeted at Iran's rulers but instead broad and indiscriminately aimed at o...rdinary Iranians and Iranian Americans.

But now Congress and the President are planning to make it even worse. On Wednesday, the House Foreign Affairs Committee will consider new, broad Iran sanctions H.R.1905, the Iran Threat Reduction Act, that will make sanctions even more indiscriminate. If this bill is not stopped, it could pass the House before the end of the year.

H.R.1905 would make it even more difficult to send money to and from Iran. The bill would revoke the President's humanitarian waiver for civilian aircraft parts and repairs for Iran. And the measure would make war more likely by making it illegal for U.S. officials to engage their Iranian counterparts.

Supporters of indiscriminate sanctions, like Representative Brad Sherman (D-CA), have said, "Critics [of the sanctions] argued that these measures will hurt the Iranian people. Quite frankly, we need to do just that."

Meanwhile, the President has promised to dramatically escalate indiscriminate Iran sanctions and his Administration has suggested they will seek indiscriminate sanctions against Iran's central bank--which would punish ordinary people in Iran, spike gas prices worldwide, and cost jobs in the U.S. Central bank sanctions were implemented in the 1990s against Iraq that failed to change or displace Saddam Hussein's regime and only contributed to humanitarian suffering until the U.S. ultimately went to war.

While these indiscriminate sanctions proposed by Congress and the President are being sold as an alternative to war, the evidence shows that it is actually these types of sanctions that bring us closer to war.

We must tell Congress and the President to stop punishing ordinary people for the actions of the Iranian regime. Iranians and Iranian Americans are being squeezed from both sides--from the repression of the regime and from the indiscriminate sanctions policies of the US. Thirty years of indiscriminate sanctions have taught us that sanctions only empower the oppressors.

Take action to tell Congress and the President: no more indiscriminate sanctions that are hurting ordinary Iranians and Iranian Americans.

NIAC Team in DC"

• Upvote 2

Here is a statement I pulled from the NIAC website. I haven't seen the sanctions legislation, so I don't know how much truth this statement has. I'm just posting for anyone that may be interested.

"Under current Iran sanctions, if you send money to family in Iran, you could go to jail. If you travel by plane in Iran, you are putting your life at risk--over 1,000 people have died in plan crashes in Iran over the past decade.

That's because the vast majority of sanctions in place against Iran are not targeted at Iran's rulers but instead broad and indiscriminately aimed at o...rdinary Iranians and Iranian Americans.

But now Congress and the President are planning to make it even worse. On Wednesday, the House Foreign Affairs Committee will consider new, broad Iran sanctions H.R.1905, the Iran Threat Reduction Act, that will make sanctions even more indiscriminate. If this bill is not stopped, it could pass the House before the end of the year.

H.R.1905 would make it even more difficult to send money to and from Iran. The bill would revoke the President's humanitarian waiver for civilian aircraft parts and repairs for Iran. And the measure would make war more likely by making it illegal for U.S. officials to engage their Iranian counterparts.

Supporters of indiscriminate sanctions, like Representative Brad Sherman (D-CA), have said, "Critics [of the sanctions] argued that these measures will hurt the Iranian people. Quite frankly, we need to do just that."

Meanwhile, the President has promised to dramatically escalate indiscriminate Iran sanctions and his Administration has suggested they will seek indiscriminate sanctions against Iran's central bank--which would punish ordinary people in Iran, spike gas prices worldwide, and cost jobs in the U.S. Central bank sanctions were implemented in the 1990s against Iraq that failed to change or displace Saddam Hussein's regime and only contributed to humanitarian suffering until the U.S. ultimately went to war.

While these indiscriminate sanctions proposed by Congress and the President are being sold as an alternative to war, the evidence shows that it is actually these types of sanctions that bring us closer to war.

We must tell Congress and the President to stop punishing ordinary people for the actions of the Iranian regime. Iranians and Iranian Americans are being squeezed from both sides--from the repression of the regime and from the indiscriminate sanctions policies of the US. Thirty years of indiscriminate sanctions have taught us that sanctions only empower the oppressors.

Take action to tell Congress and the President: no more indiscriminate sanctions that are hurting ordinary Iranians and Iranian Americans.

NIAC Team in DC"

Very informative and I could not agree with you more. Thank you

***///

1 - they are insane

I totally agree with you. And thank you so much for all that you do for us and for our country.

I checked the Venezuelan Missile Crisis story out. Turns out this story comes from the Jerusalem Post which got it from Die Welt, a German paper. Both of these are pro-Isreal papers. Seems that Die Welt uncovered a secret agreement where plans are being made for a defensive missile base. This information comes unverifiable and unofficial sources and are not even in a building phase. Are we scared yet?

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 1