Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important Outlook On RV

Sector

Welcome to DV Sector, Yes there are many other site s to read if you want lots of snow blown up your Gazoo. Here we have some pumpers but if you have any brains in your head you will be able to figure that one out. Been a long train ride for me also and found this site and found it to be quiet educating.. i tend to lean on what Adam Montana has to say , along with Scooter and sonny and a couple others that seem to no what they are talking about. we have some good folks in here that try to keep the Intel pouring in like Trooper, and Easy Some B/S and some truth but all in all its the best site to be on. Now thats just my Thoughts :D

Oh and Sector, please dont drink the Kool Aid if its offerd. LOL :blink:

Welcome to DV Sector, Yes there are many other site s to read if you want lots of snow blown up your Gazoo. Here we have some pumpers but if you have any brains in your head you will be able to figure that one out. Been a long train ride for me also and found this site and found it to be quiet educating.. i tend to lean on what Adam Montana has to say , along with Scooter and sonny and a couple others that seem to no what they are talking about. we have some good folks in here that try to keep the Intel pouring in like Trooper, and Easy Some B/S and some truth but all in all its the best site to be on. Now thats just my Thoughts :D

Oh and Sector, please dont drink the Kool Aid if its offerd. LOL :blink:

Ditto Biker! Welcome Sector we can always use a new point of view. I for one am deffinately the fool who rides this out! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DV

yuh... what Bumper said! :D

It'd be downright unAmerican and

un-1-percenter not to enjoy a little levity along the way!

Wa-hoo! :wave::woot::wave:

I never paid any attention until last week when some guy walked into the bank where my brother works and asked him about the RV. My brother is a banker at Wells Fargo in NYC and he hasn't heard anything about the RV from the banks perspective. Ever since then I have living on the internet searching for more info.

Nice Goin'.... B)

Keep us posted!

Fresh intel is always welcome

(and we never shoot the messenger :lol: )

Welcome newbie :blink::unsure::huh: ...one quick question...do you happen to drink Red Bull & Vodka????? :o

***///

We just barely waved g'bye to our little buddy sparky and you're already lookin' for his replacement? Yikes, hang on, kids, here we go again! :lol:

lakeliving

That's why I won't sell my iqd. I'll either be the "fool that didn't sell" or the "fool that sold"...I don't want to be the "fool that sold".

I'll be the fool that sold but only after the RV.

***///

HEAR! HEAR! :tiphat: